LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are we really sure that kara members have seals? I see a lot of people saying it, but the only person who looks like he got a seal is jigen the rest never displayed anything of the sort

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not so sure anymore they seemed surprised when Boruto had one and wanted to see what happens if Kawaki and Boruto interact

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s possible but it’s not confirmed

Only proof so far is

1) Jigen having the diamond on his chin
2) Kawaki thinking team 7 is with Kara because Bolt has a Karma seal

Proof against it:
1)KK wondered what two karmas near each other would do
2) unless they are from other dimensions, there’s not enough ootsusuki to go around

My question is if they all or some have karma seals too, just what is Kawaki the vessel of?

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
=uhmusddy;21783080]It’s possible but it’s not confirmed

Only proof so far is

1) Jigen having the diamond on his chin
2) Kawaki thinking team 7 is with Kara because Bolt has a Karma seal

Proof against it:
1)KK wondered what two karmas near each other would do
2) unless they are from other dimensions, there’s not enough ootsusuki to go around

My question is if they all or some have karma seals too, just what is Kawaki the vessel of?

1)Right he the only only I am not for sure but for sure he got one lol, it looks just like kawaki and bourto’s.

For proof against it) That part got me right there, because kawaki seal looks just like jigen and you would think they been around each other at some point. But he couldn’t of been referring to karmas seal engaging in battle I really don’t know though.

And your question) I was wondering that myself he’s pretty strong though, here’s something else I’ve been thinking not sure though, what if kawaki blow the leaf village away something like he did when he first woke up after team 7 found him. That was a smaller scale but he could of got better at it over the years that pasted, it looked similar to almight push a little

Last edited:

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People are probably assuming that because Sasuke said there's "individuals with Otsutsuki level powers" working in the shadows. There's no proof that they all have Karma though.