Bradley44

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of back and forth talking about Boruto and Sarada hype and who's better.. I've also seen Kagura hype as well with him being in line to be the next Mizukage..

Have we been sleeping on the next in like to be the Kazekage.. Shinki?

Let's discuss..

Shinki himself is canon as he has been seen not only in the Boruto Movie but the manga as well.

You must be registered for see images

Although we don't know much about him he seems quiet but confident.. he also is a part of a special group where he is groomed to be in the running of the Lazekage lineage

Of al the new generation he seems to be the most masterful of his justsu and kekkei genkei.. Magnet Release and Iron Sand.. Accroding to Sasori and Lady Chiyo, the Iron Sand technique is "the most feared weapon of them all" in the Hidden Sand as well as the original user, the Third Kazekage as "the strongest of the all because of his Iron Sand

At an early age he has proficiently adapated to using Iron Sand, showing his ease of using it in the movie and manga. He has a ton of potential not only mastering techniques used by the Third Kazekage but also incorporating new techniques as well we he matures. Not to mention create combos with his Puppet Technique

He also uses a puppet in his arsenal as well, not to mention it has Iron Sand draped around it for additional armor. This only adds to the many different techniques he can throw at an opponent..

He's basically a Third Kazekage and Kankuro hybrid with Gaara as his master..

The hype will be real once he gets more screen time. In my opinion he will be close to or just as powerful as Boruto and Sarada. But all three will be leagues ahead of Kagura and probably the Raikage in the generation.

I think he's under the radar for now but will be a force to be reckoned with later as the plot develops.

Gg Shinki solos your fav low diff..

Last edited:

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara's sand > Iron Sand & gold sand. No matter what properties or color u add to the sand, it wont change the fact. He will never be on the same level as Gaara.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara's sand > Iron Sand & gold sand. No matter what properties or color u add to the sand, it wont change the fact. He will never be on the same level as Gaara.
IDK about Iron Sand but the databook says otherwise when it comes Gold Dust:

Last edited:

Bradley44

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IDK about Iron Sand but the databook says otherwise when it comes Gold Dust:

Thank you for this. I think one advantage Iron Sand has over Gold Dust is that it can be manipulated into weapons and structures. Idk if it's the same weight as Gold Dust or heavier but I would imagine it being at the minimum equally as strong

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that we are sleeping on Shinki. I just think that he hasn't been shown or developed enough for us to care too much about him at this point. Sure his abilities are impressive when you list them out, but what has he really done thus far in the manga?

1. Keep his team from falling in the tar pits.
2. Solo Chochou.
3. Reflect on Boruto defeating Momoshiki.

That's about it. Even with that, we weren't shown much personality or given any type of goal, back story or motivation for him.

In short, I don't think we're sleeping on him. There's just nothing to hype from him yet.

Mandume

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shinki is the only character a cool vibe, plus his whole package:

OP Design
OP Abilities
OP Backstory (Gaara's adoptive son, unfinished business with boruto)
OP Personality (same type every cool character in Naruto series has)

Bradley44

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feats don't reflect that. Chiyo & Sakura were able to dodge Iron sand.
1. It wasn't even the original Third Kazekage.. it was his body as a puppet with Sasori controlling him..

2. Sakura as a MC has plot armor lol

3. Please refrain to the above Databook file on Iron Sand.. gg hold the re