2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes im a fan of Zetsu.
You must be registered for see images

I like how he got owned by Sasuke,then tried to gang up on him and got owned again.

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i miss white zetsu. sasuke only kills entertaining characters that get more love than him. this is why he's so hated. all white zetsu wanted to do was help. he saved sasukes life and this is how that edge lord repays him. he never even got to find out what it feels like to poo :(

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
White Zetsu is kinda hawt lmfao

lel jk white Zetsu is fodder
Yes,he is literally hot

Thanks to Sasuke.
i miss white zetsu. sasuke only kills entertaining characters that get more love than him. this is why he's so hated. all white zetsu wanted to do was help. he saved sasukes life and this is how that edge lord repays him. he never even got to find out what it feels like to poo :(
Sasuke deosn't like being watched by another man for days while he's blind.That is why he was itching to kill him as soon as he could,hence one shotting him before he even took his bandages off and opened his eyes.

lmao love your sig. i actually know her and she's just as hot in person
Really? Then whats her name,i already know but i want to see if you give the correct name.Message me it though - fodders shall not see the name of this amazing girl.

Last edited: