Are there any counters for these jutsus?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Assuming any of these jutsus are coming at someone, or if the enemy is already engulfed/ caught in it, is there any way to counter it?
1) Amaterasu
2) Kamui
3) Hirodura
4) Asuma's Burning Ash (apart from being immortal)
5) Shinra Tensei
6) Kirin
7) Jiraiya's Senpou Goemon (apart from using a preta path to absorb the jutsu)
Any one that you can help with, please tell me how they can be countered...thanks :)

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Assuming any of these jutsus are coming at someone, or if the enemy is already engulfed/ caught in it, is there any way to counter it?
1) Amaterasu - Nagato used a fully body shinra tensei to blow the flames off him.The same could be done by neji using the byakugan he cpould possibly release the tenketsu points where the flames are and shove it off with a burt of chakra.Oro's body shedding tech can also get away from it.
2) Kamui - The perfect counter to kamui is FTG.
3) Hirodura - You can't absorb it nor can anyone actually dodge it.The only one i see blocking it is hashirama using his dome of mokuton that shifts the attacks
5) Shinra Tensei - tsunade already explained she was concentrating chakra in her feet for when pain readied to use shinra tensei its the same concept as neji releasing tenketsu around his body as tsunade releases them in her feet.
6) Kirin - Yata mirror since it it is endowed with all nature transformations.
7) Jiraiya's Senpou Goemon (apart from using a preta path to absorb the jutsu) tailed beast bomb lol

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Clones of some sort, Body shedding, Hiraishin/Speed, seal, Shinra tensei > Amaterasu
Hiraishin and Kamui> Kamui
Speed > Hirudora, I guess.
Asuma's burning Ash? Lol, too many to list.
Some way to maintain solid standing on ground > Shinra tensei. It's gravity, so if one uses chains or some other way to keep their standing intact, they could counter it
Susano'o > Kirin
Shinra tensei, dodging > Senpou Goemon

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 gaara sand also really speedy characters Like A and minato possibly lee and Gai sensi in 7-8 gates

2. Gaara sand shed (when he sheds off his sand armor what he did to lee) orochimaru body shedding kabuto body shedding (kabuto prime) mu body split (not sure how many times he can do it tho) obito
Kamui just needs to warp something if the user has some type of doupple replacement then they should b able to get out of it
3 idk gaara shield should hold up Susanno (full) obito intangibility madara ps

4gaara sand you can't burn through it if amataratsu (hottest fire in manga) can't maybe water style from trollkage mei kisame also if your hozuki also anybody thts master of earth style onooki

hixa kuogame

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1-shinra tensei or take off your clothes or watever its touching
2-move out the line of sight of the user for kakashis for obitos read chapters like 590-605 or something
3-idk really how that move works jump
4-out of the ash before its ignited or use earth style to protect yourself
5-i dont think there are any counters except just endure the attack
6-u have to be really fast or have fast reaction/defense like around the speed of susanoo activation or wind style
7-idk how it works

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Amaterasu
2) Kamui
3) Hirodura
5) Shinra Tensei
6) Kirin
Any one that you can help with, please tell me how they can be countered...thanks :)
amaterasu- shinra tensei, seals, high-level substitution, kamui, gentle fist chakra expulsion.
kamui- ftg, placing a clone, having a counter at the ready to hit obito when he materialises. only counter for kakashi's kamui is kamui though.
hirudora- insane durability like kisame or some sort of chakra cloak, susanoo
burning ash- some wind technique to blow the ash away i suppose, or hiding like a mole/subterrenean voyage
shinra tensei- withstanding through brute force is the only way really
kirin- can't think of anything apart from chakra cloaks or lightning armour if it's already hit you. teleportation and susanoo if it's yet to hit.
goemon- yata mirror probably, that level of technique will probably melt even susanoo, it's a combination of two elements and one material.

Murasame

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Amaterasu - Nagato used a fully body shinra tensei to blow the flames off him.The same could be done by neji using the byakugan he cpould possibly release the tenketsu points where the flames are and shove it off with a burt of chakra.Oro's body shedding tech can also get away from it.
2) Kamui - The perfect counter to kamui is FTG.
3) Hirodura - You can't absorb it nor can anyone actually dodge it.The only one i see blocking it is hashirama using his dome of mokuton that shifts the attacks
5) Shinra Tensei - tsunade already explained she was concentrating chakra in her feet for when pain readied to use shinra tensei its the same concept as neji releasing tenketsu around his body as tsunade releases them in her feet.
6) Kirin - Yata mirror since it it is endowed with all nature transformations.
7) Jiraiya's Senpou Goemon (apart from using a preta path to absorb the jutsu) tailed beast bomb lol
About Nagato and the amaterasu he would've been long dead if he wasn't an edo.. it took quite a while before he used shinra tensei.

Naruto D Luffy

Legendary
Kin
81💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Amaterasu
2) Kamui
3) Hirodura
5) Shinra Tensei
6) Kirin

I agree :D

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Amaterasu
2) Kamui
3) Hirodura
5) Shinra Tensei
6) Kirin
Amaterasu: Being faster than the caster's eyeballs can move. Discarding anything caught by the flames and amputating burning body parts. Sealing the flames away. Blowing the flames away with a technique like Shira Tensei. Possibly the ability to absorb chakra would work but I'm not sure.

Kamui: In Obito's version: Don't let him touch you. Kakashi version: Move faster than his eyeball can move and use this speed to move outside of his gaze or field of vision. Both versions: Have Kamui yourself. Have some method of teleportion like Hiraishin or reverse summoning.

Hirodora: Enough speed to get out of it's area of effect. An extremely durable body or strong defensive technique.

Burning Ash: Durable body. Blow away the ash before the user ignites it.

Shinra Tensei: Have a strong footing, like using you'r chakra to glue you to surface you are standing on. Have something to brace you for the impact, like Naruto did with his clones.

Kirin: Teleportion such as Hiraishin or reverse summoning. An extremely powerful defensive technique.

Senpou Goemon: Running up a vertical surface like a wall. Cooling it down somehow.

All of the above: Izanagi.

Hope this helps. xd Not sure about Senpou Goemon though. There doesn't really seem to be too many ways of countering it. If you're caught, you're pretty much fried.:(