Are the tailed beasts extensions of Kaguya?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It hasn't been talked about much in the series but Kaguya is not a jinchuriki she actually fused with the ten tails and they now exist as one. Since the chakra beasts were created from the ten tails I wonder how much of her will resides in the tailed beasts.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
"Kaguya consumed the fruit of the God Tree and became the first wielder of chakra on Earth, before later merging with the tree to become the Ten-Tails."

Your facts are in the wrong place.

"It hasn't been talked about much in the series but Kaguya is not a jinchuriki she actually fused with the ten tails and they now exist as one. Since the chakra beasts were created from the ten tails I wonder how much of her will resides in the tailed beasts."
At bold, she didn't per say "fused" which is indeed a synonym to merging but, they're in-fact two different words. Not the same. She took on Ten-Tails within her to empower her even more. Let's back track, Ten-tails is the combined form of Kaguya and the God Tree. So it doesn't make sense to say "fused". Now about her will. She had lost control once she had became the "Ten-Tails". The God-Tree overtook her mind so to say, and simply acted on it's on accord (will). The tailed beasts, I doubt have her will, if anything, the tailed beasts would have the will of the God Tree. :lok:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Kaguya consumed the fruit of the God Tree and became the first wielder of chakra on Earth, before later merging with the tree to become the Ten-Tails."

Your facts are in the wrong place.

At bold, she didn't per say "fused" which is indeed a synonym to merging but, they're in-fact two different words. Not the same. She took on Ten-Tails within her to empower her even more. Let's back track, Ten-tails is the combined form of Kaguya and the God Tree. So it doesn't make sense to say "fused". Now about her will. She had lost control once she had became the "Ten-Tails". The God-Tree overtook her mind so to say, and simply acted on it's on accord (will). The tailed beasts, I doubt have her will, if anything, the tailed beasts would have the will of the God Tree. :lok:
@bold: that never happened

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rewatch some eps and check through the wiki. Anyways please don't at me anymore because I am not replying.
You must be registered for see images

Oof ?. It’s probably better you don’t respond.

It hasn't been talked about much in the series but Kaguya is not a jinchuriki she actually fused with the ten tails and they now exist as one. Since the chakra beasts were created from the ten tails I wonder how much of her will resides in the tailed beasts.
None of her will exists within the bijuu, her will only resides in the Shinju tree itself. The bijuu themselves act according to Hagoromo’s will but not impulsively, they voluntarily abide by his teachings.

Remember when Kaguya was restored and the bijuu reacted violently to feeling the bijuu Rasenshuriken that Kaguya tanked? They were of a separate will until Kaguya regained control.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the perfect example is Ashura and Indra. Both are halves of Hagoromo's chakra, but Hagoromo doesn't reveal himself within the reincarnates of either until their chakra is combined. If Hagoromo could, he would've told Hashirama the role Naruto and Sasuke had to play rather than hope for the hokages to find Madara's legs. My understanding is that tailed beasts aren't just the distribution of Kaguya's chakra but fragmentation to the extent of what happens during literal childbirth in the series.

She's in there but as dormant as Hagoromo was when within regular reincarnates of Ashura and Indra. Apparently, he was live enough to learn languages and observe but unable to interact. Anyone ever wondered why Kaguya knows whatever Naruto & Sasuke speaks while Hagoromo needed to learn the language?

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juubi is Kaguya + Shinju.

Kaguya's body as part of the Juubi was sealed away in the moon and became the Gedo Mazou.

Her will became Black Zetsu, BZ is essentially Kaguya.

The leftover energy of the Juubi was formed into the Nine Bijuus. The Nine Bijuus have no trace of Kaguya's will as she concentrated all her will into Black Zetsu. There is even proof in the manga which supports this.

This would explain why Kaguya is so cold and emotionless when revived, she was basically a shell of herself and was being manipulated by her actual will BZ.

The Shinju and Kaguya are one, hence the Shinju retains fragments of Kaguya's will. This is also supported from proof by the manga.

It is kind of messy but what this means is that BZ is Kaguya's will and this means that Kaguya manipulated everything and is the actual final villain.