Are the karma seals potential rinnegans?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So far we have only seen preta path being used by karma but there may be others who use the seals such as the inner or other Otsutsuki. Im wondering if one karma seal represents one of the six paths.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's possible considering Body type Rinnegan's exist.
It may be like a partial rinnegan until it levels up. Momoshiki may have gained the palm rinnegan from absorbing nature chakra with karma.
Post automatically merged:

The power of karma, an analogue of the chakra, the Beast of Power - everything is fine, but not Genjutsu, and the sage mode is better.
It depends on how good you are with sage mode. Karma has a transformation on top of buffing base stats.

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the Rinnegan is just a byproduct of the Otsutsuki. We don’t actually see a full blooded Otsutsuki with a purple rinnegan.

The Karma; and other seals, seem to be the true source. The seals are like the Otsutsuki’s power incarnate. Boruto basically inherited Momoshiki’s by killing him.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well said. Do you mean the seal is sentient? I've been working on that thought but cant make the connections yet. I agree that its the ability that Momoshiki was bragging about to Naruto when he said they could pass on their power. That would mean that he is both Kinshiki and Momoshiki in potential. Its also likely that the rinnegan occurred because Momoshiki was an Otsutsuki who ate the chakra fruit.

Last edited: