Are SP obsessed with filler?

Obitosama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They ruined naruto shippuden with filler and now they want to do the same with Boruto?

petition to ban SP from animating our precious boruto series!

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope you've watched it. That joke of a filler arc about Ashura and Indra.
Stop saying filler it's not:

Translation from the interview:

Hayato Date:
When the 4th Ninja War began on TV, I never thought of how far Kishimoto's Manga continues for. As I have mentioned, TV cannot overtake Manga episode, It requires a TV original episode(aka filler). I asked Kishimoto many questions about the Kaguya/Indra/Asura arc too. When Kaguya/Indra/Asura arc is over, Naruto will come back to the Manga episode. It was a long way for 14 years.... The work has not been finished yet. But successive episode directors are coming back at the last chapter. Don't miss it!

keep dreaming

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope you've watched it. That joke of a filler arc about Ashura and Indra.
Stop saying filler it's not:

Translation from the interview:

Hayato Date:
When the 4th Ninja War began on TV, I never thought of how far Kishimoto's Manga continues for. As I have mentioned, TV cannot overtake Manga episode, It requires a TV original episode(aka filler). I asked Kishimoto many questions about the Kaguya/Indra/Asura arc too. When Kaguya/Indra/Asura arc is over, Naruto will come back to the Manga episode. It was a long way for 14 years.... The work has not been finished yet. But successive episode directors are coming back at the last chapter. Don't miss it!

keep dreaming