Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not talking about the woman who shot someone cus she thought he was breaking into her home.

There was a person with downs syndrome waving a toy gun but police thought it was real and shot him so he died. And they talked about it in court but decided that the police should not be sentanced to anything.

Is this really fair? Just cus you are scared does that give you the right to kill people?

I also don't understand the whole "victim" culture, the police know they accidentally killed someone innocent yet they are crying in court cus they got scared, is that really appropiate?

I'm not saying police are not to be respected or anything maybe I'm ignorant and don't understand the seriousness in the situation, that's why I bring it up, I don't understand, it just doesn't seem fair.

Maybe there is nothing to be done about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaitto

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe you can use google translate.

Basically, the police got there, the guy was waving a toy gun, someone tried to warn the police that it wasn't real but he couldn't speak swedish well.

In court one of the police cried when she talked about it saying she was scared for her life.

They shot him I think it was 3 or 4 times.
Post automatically merged:

What country are you from?
bananaSweden.

Actually nvm they shot 25 times apparently.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe you can use google translate.

Basically, the police got there, the guy was waving a toy gun, someone tried to warn the police that it wasn't real but he couldn't speak swedish well.

In court one of the police cried when she talked about it saying she was scared for her life.

They shot him I think it was 3 or 4 times.

bananaSweden.

Actually nvm they shot 25 times apparently.
I'm not surprised, if Sweden allows terrorists and rapists into their country then they wouldn't mind something like police retardation, shooting 25 times after being warned seems BS to me.

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not Surprised, if Sweden allows terrorists and rapists into their country than than they wouldn't mind something like police retardation, shooting 25 times after being warned seems BS to me.
Right now our government is really weird cus the far right movement has grown alot.

But the other politicians don't wanna work with them, so instead the left works with the right, just to keep them out. BAsically nobody get's what they want except maybe the liberal party and they are like extremly unpopular now so it doesn't really make sense democratically. I think the other politicans should start to cooperate with the far right movement cus they are essentially starting to say the same things as they are anyway.
It's just a dumb principle they don't want to work with them cus they seem like bad people or something.

I'm not in the far right movement myself but I do think it's weird when you read articles saying that they are gonna take away western culture from history class but they will introduce classes about migration and the subjects discussion was called something about why it's a good thing or something, in elementary school.
I tihnk they also took away like history about when sweden was an empire, I guess that history isn't pc enough.

With western culture I mean ancient greece.

If I worked with animation I would wanna do historical educational pieces, I could maybe sell it to kids, like "hey wanna buy some forbidden knowledge?" xD

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't really make a blanket statement like that with much credibility though. Police shootings as a whole are neither justified nor unjustified they should be determined as independent actions. In some cases yes a cop is justified in their use of force but that use of force should never be the go to method of conflict resolution for an officer.

Reactions: Chikombo

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Police officers are literally professionally trained in a myriad of ways to resolve a conflict across a wide range of situations with deadly force being the last resort. There's definitely of unjust shootings that come as the result of how many police officers abuse the authoritative dynamic into a power dynamic due to being hyperaggressive/hyperviolent with the systemic nature of the police force available to support them and bail them out.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends on a case to case basis, but it's likely we all have the same ridiculous killings in mind. Scenarios where there's multiple cops on a single guy, yet some triggerhappy coward argues he feared the downed and handcuffed man. Or some scrawny, unarmed teenager poses a "threat" to one of them. In those cases, it's never justified. The shootings themselves aren't as concerning as how they're dealt with though. If it's law and policy that shields them, voting seems like it'd be a solution and there's already ideas out there.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can't really make a blanket statement like that with much credibility though. Police shootings as a whole are neither justified nor unjustified they should be determined as independent actions. In some cases yes a cop is justified in their use of force but that use of force should never be the go to method of conflict resolution for an officer.
I think you are right, it's always a case by case basis. Not everyone is the same.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The legal systems are broken, tbh. There's one rule for the piggies and nother for everybody else. If they ahoot somebody they can claim suspicion. If you shoot one of them to stop them killing somebody your going to prison, if you're not executed there and then. Even in an off duty sitation the fact they're a police officer makes them more reliable than you. The legal systems around the world are clearly broken.

As for this kind of situation it's a tough call. An autistic person(depends on the level) with a potential gun is more dangerous than one that isn't. The reason is their level of perception is distorted, they may think they're playing or it's funny to wave the potential weapon around. I think the police need to be trained to avoid kill shots and instead learn incapacitating shots. That would be a good start and also holding them at the same level as a normal citizens would be a second step.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
**** no theyre not justified. its systematic racism here in the US specifically, you dont have to leave mofo's dead on the street because youre afraid of them. and situations where it could be justified, like a school shooting, those people are taken out in handcuffs. its bull

even that lady you mentioned its not about. she went into the wrong apartment and killed an innocent dude (although dumb for leaving his door unlocked) he didnt deserve to die like that. and she only got 10 years. its not right, theyve gotten slightly better at serving justice to these cops but the whole justice system is bullshit, prisons dont even try and correct people and minorities get longer sentences so they can work at slave wages for these private prisons. its all setup to be bullshit

it should be rare scenarios where police officers even need to use there guns and if so it should be to disable the person, not to take their life. a badge doesnt justify taking another persons life, thats bullshit

James Granger

Kin
261💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
**** no theyre not justified. its systematic racism here in the US specifically, you dont have to leave mofo's dead on the street because youre afraid of them. and situations where it could be justified, like a school shooting, those people are taken out in handcuffs. its bull

even that lady you mentioned its not about. she went into the wrong apartment and killed an innocent dude (although dumb for leaving his door unlocked) he didnt deserve to die like that. and she only got 10 years. its not right, theyve gotten slightly better at serving justice to these cops but the whole justice system is bullshit, prisons dont even try and correct people and minorities get longer sentences so they can work at slave wages for these private prisons. its all setup to be bullshit

it should be rare scenarios where police officers even need to use there guns and if so it should be to disable the person, not to take their life. a badge doesnt justify taking another persons life, thats bullshit
I agree with you

Reactions: GrapeApe