[Discussion] Are people seriously underestimating the kidd alliances?

NotAFanBoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People think that they stand no chance against shanks whatsover. That is true at the moment but it can chage soon. Do people not know tge meaning if plot armour? If oda deems their win against the yonkou shanks as part of plot then he will make it happen. THow is the kidd alliance taking on shanks any different than luffy law alliance taking on kaidou? Luffy will need a major powerup for this purpose and you guys think that oda will not give a powerup to the kid alliance to destroy shanks? He obviously wil.............................. a In a nutshell I got 2 facts -Kid alliance is at least as strong as the luffy law alliance or quite possibly slighyly stronger. If they get another powerup they will be beast. ---Shanks is insanely powerful...thus he is no different to big mama and kaidou. He could stop the matineford war quick...like any other yonkou could have done. People need to stop fooling themselves that shanks is somehow much stronger than the other yonkou. If oda wants the kid alliance to defeat shanks then it will eventually happen...

Last edited:
Reactions: Magi

Amaterasu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everyone thinks what they wantto think, so chill man.

If I want Kidd to get raped, then what is thr problem ? We don't know what will happen. :)

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People are say that because at this point shanks would stomp them into the ground. Eventually they Will be strong enough to beat shanks but they have to also fight his whole crew which is not happening any time soon. Saying he would win because of plot is bad.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My big thing is that Shanks has crew members that scared Kizaru.
It took Luffy and Law+ a whole lot of plot just to defeat doflamingo. Doflamingo <Admiral =/<Shanks'subordinate < Shanks.

Are u guys seriously trying to tell me that the Kidd alliance stands a chance against someone who could clash on even ground with WB and his crew

autoplay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering that Oda based Shanks of his personality too, you should expect some sort of biased part on Shanks' behalf.

Of course these supernovas will reach the strength of these yonkous, but it is too soon to be comparing rookies to the strongest four.
If the alliance can't compete with the likes of an admiral, who are these kids to a yonkou?

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My big thing is that Shanks has crew members that scared Kizaru.
It took Luffy and Law+ a whole lot of plot just to defeat doflamingo. Doflamingo <Admiral =/<Shanks'subordinate < Shanks.

Are u guys seriously trying to tell me that the Kidd alliance stands a chance against someone who could clash on even ground with WB and his crew

autoplay
Wow what a ****ed up system of strength u have there, talk about baseless assumptions.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the idea of having kidd et al fight shanks is to show how strong the yonko are. If they fight shanks before luffy fight kaido they will lose. And luffy will somehow gain this information so that he will be aware of just how monstrous each of the yonko really are, of course he wont really care though.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kidd's alliance has a better chance at doing it than Luffy and law's alliance have at beating kaido.
They are pretty much the same imo.

Kid = Luffy

Hawkins = Law

Killer = Zoro

^^^ in regards to the way their alliance is set up.

Buttt you might be right on kidd's alliance having better chance, but it'll probably be due to the fact that Luffy is also going against Big Mama.

Why'd you think Kidd has higher chances?

Last edited:

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kid = Luffy

Hawkins = Law

Killer = Zoro

Buttt you might be right on kidd's alliance having better chance, but it'll probably be due to the fact that Luffy is also going against Big Mama.

What about apoo?

HODGYLONG

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kid = Luffy

Hawkins = Law

Killer = Zoro

Just with that fact that they also have apoo and that shanks will admire their efforts to some degree. I guess what I meant was that shanks is a lot kinder to people who have the will to fight while kaido is hyped up to be ruthless and to kill law, luffy, and zoro himself. I feel that the Kidd alliance will have a better chance because they will probably fight Beckman or any other member while kaido will try to kill the Luffy alliance himself.