Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
36๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was looking at old threads and people actually firmly believed that Konoha 11 could beat powerhouses like Mangekyo Sasuke
Look around in the link above, sig worthy words.

Heck some think they have a chance against Raikage Ay despite the fact that Negative Knight already soloed the thread.

Lord Naruto San

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lee with gates could beat MS Sasuke.
If Shika watched sasuke fighting and was prepared about all his techniques (Hella Lot of planning time) Would win
Sakura new power up can beat MS
If Neji or Hinata showed us a new super OP technique special to there clan

Tobi98

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Actually K11 could beat MS Sasuke fairly easy, he can't spam Susanoo for long, Neji can see his chakra compressing in the eye for amateratsu. I don't know if this can happen, but couldn't Shino's chakra eat the susanoo? I mean it's made of chakra. Normal Ninjutsu and Genjutsu don't work on Neji (rotation and byakugan can see his chakra flow for genjutsu), Rock Lee and Neji solo in Taijutsu. Sasuke's sharingan will have some problems following 6th Gate. 1 good hit from Sakura and Choji would kill, and lets not forget Shikamaru's brain

About Ay though it's a different story, they can't do shit if they can't see shit

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
36๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lee with gates could beat MS Sasuke.
If Shika watched sasuke fighting and was prepared about all his techniques (Hella Lot of planning time) Would win
Sakura new power up can beat MS
If Neji or Hinata showed us a new super OP technique special to there clan
This is the stuff I am talking about. Thankfully you're trolling cause none of those guys can even dodge Amaterastu.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
36๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Actually K11 could beat MS Sasuke fairly easy, he can't spam Susanoo for long, Neji can see his chakra compressing in the eye for amateratsu. I don't know if this can happen, but couldn't Shino's chakra eat the susanoo? I mean it's made of chakra. Normal Ninjutsu and Genjutsu don't work on Neji (rotation and byakugan can see his chakra flow for genjutsu), Rock Lee and Neji solo in Taijutsu. Sasuke's sharingan will have some problems following 6th Gate. 1 good hit from Sakura and Choji would kill, and lets not forget Shikamaru's brain

About Ay though it's a different story, they can't do shit if they can't see shit
Again. Sasuke can handle Rock Lee and Neji taijutsu he dodged Killer Bee(Killer Bee had a cloak on) which is something only Ay has done before, and was fighting with Kakashi and was praised to be fas by shinobis like Yamato and Deidara. Sasuke sharingan can track the gate just fine considering he dodged Killer Bee in time.
Just because Neji can see the chakra that does not mean he an counter it, he has to be fast enough which is not the case for him. And if that doesn't work Susano arrow GG or Susano crush if he gets close.
Sakura and Choji get one shooted by Amaterastu or he uses his lightning style or fire style to kill them, same goes for Shikamaru. If Shikamaru is so smart why is Asuma dead. Shikamaru can't think of something while Sasuke is slicing him.
Plus Genjutsu can beat Neji, again he just sees the flow Sasuke gets a look and he is done for.
Amaterastu solos Shino, and covers Susano so bugs get burned or Chidori Nagashi electrucute.
All the smoke from Amaterastu will allow conditions for Kirin and then they are screwed.
Agree on Ay completely, does people are on that good weed and alchohol.

Tobi98

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Again. Sasuke can handle Rock Lee and Neji taijutsu he dodged Killer Bee(Killer Bee had a cloak on) which is something only Ay has done before, and was fighting with Kakashi and was praised to be fas by shinobis like Yamato and Deidara. Sasuke sharingan can track the gate just fine considering he dodged Killer Bee in time.
Just because Neji can see the chakra that does not mean he an counter it, he has to be fast enough which is not the case for him. And if that doesn't work Susano arrow GG or Susano crush if he gets close.
Sakura and Choji get one shooted by Amaterastu or he uses his lightning style or fire style to kill them, same goes for Shikamaru. If Shikamaru is so smart why is Asuma dead. Shikamaru can't think of something while Sasuke is slicing him.
Plus Genjutsu can beat Neji, again he just sees the flow Sasuke gets a look and he is done for.
Amaterastu solos Shino, and covers Susano so bugs get burned or Chidori Nagashi electrucute.
All the smoke from Amaterastu will allow conditions for Kirin and then they are screwed.
Agree on Ay completely, does people are on that good weed and alchohol.
That's more of a Sharingan and speed feat then Taijutsu, in a taijutsu battle against Bee... well... you saw what happened
Both Genin Rock Lee and Neji have the same taijutsu stats as Part 2 Sasuke (I'm not saying genin Rock Lee and Neji win against Part 2 Sasuke), and seeing as Sasuke hasn't shown anything that makes him better in taijutsu then in the last databook, so Neji and Lee are still better
Shouldn't rotation block the arrow?
Well if Sasuke manages to use Kirin whe wins, if he doesn't he loses

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
36๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That's more of a Sharingan and speed feat then Taijutsu, in a taijutsu battle against Bee... well... you saw what happened
Both Genin Rock Lee and Neji have the same taijutsu stats as Part 2 Sasuke (I'm not saying genin Rock Lee and Neji win against Part 2 Sasuke), and seeing as Sasuke hasn't shown anything that makes him better in taijutsu then in the last databook, so Neji and Lee are still better
Shouldn't rotation block the arrow?
Well if Sasuke manages to use Kirin whe wins, if he doesn't he loses
Sasuke dodging it shows he can dodge anything Rock Lee and Neji throw at him, plus he was ablt pierce through Ay lighting armor and dodge him at the same time. The databook is old and outdated look at the manga. Susano Arrow is huge, I don't think rotation can deflect it. Plus he has kenjutsu, remember when he blocked an attack from Mifune.