Are Mistuki and Sarada Fairly Part of the New Generation?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto and Kawaki and are very easy to recognize as separate from the rest of their generation with their starring roles against enemies who could easily take on the entire generation on 2nd gear.

The authors did very well to demonstrate the separation when they paralleled them with the Golden Generation via Isshikki easily defeating the collective effort of Lee, Kiba and the company while Naruto and Sasuke were able to challenge him with some help from Boruto and Kawaki.

What is questionable is whether Mistuki and Sarada are closer to the Karma users or the rest of their peers in ability levels. Them being members of Team 7 - particularly their introductions into the team - as well as their training sessions together imply they are relative to the boys. On the other hand, they have been very clearly shown below the boys in battle ability, which combines with the positive canonical status of the many outings of their class to imply they are on the level of everyone else.

What say you?

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,456💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indeed

While I may not be able to do much about it, it is still in my interest that my people are good. Arising from that interest, is my enquiry.
Well im fighting a demon if you really want to know and its attacking my heart so there is nothing you can do without it. There i said it

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well im fighting a demon if you really want to know and its attacking my heart so there is nothing you can do without it. There i said it
Thank you

Firstly, for telling me. Secondly, for fighting it. Many have lost their fight and simply let even the least of the beasts take over.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,456💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you

Firstly, for telling me. Secondly, for fighting it. Many have lost their fight and simply let even the least of the beasts take over.
Im tired you know...i can feel it,its attacking my heart with this energy but im young.My dad died the one person i loved the most and its my fault because at the time i wanted him to die and he did.You want to know more?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im tired you know...i can feel it,its attacking my heart with this energy but im young.My dad died the one person i loved the most and its my fault because at the time i wanted him to die and he did.You want to know more?
Hmm.

It sounds like the demon itself is putting up quite a battle, as though you have/are something worth fighting for.

My interest is in your well-being, so as long as it is not harmful to you, feel free to say more

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,456💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm.

It sounds like the demon itself is putting up quite a battle, as though you have/are something worth fighting for.

My interest is in your well-being, so as long as it is not harmful to you, feel free to say more
I think you heard enough
You must be registered for see images

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you heard enough
You must be registered for see images
Enough to conclude that what will follow is unlikely to be pretty - although to me that simply serves as proof of the great value of what is at stake.

If I may ask a favour, it is that you please take care of yourself.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,456💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Enough to conclude that what will follow is unlikely to be pretty - although to me that simply serves as proof of the great value of what is at stake.

If I may ask a favour, it is that you please take care of yourself.
Thanks for being a friend....i could use a friend right now and share what i got to share

Reactions: Infant