Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes and no, there are absolute retards in every generation but generations X and Y (and those prior) destroyed the Earth, ruined the economy, continued racial tension when there didn’t have to be any, and a lot of other things that we shouldn’t have to worrying about right now.

Summary: Yes, but it’s not exclusive to millennials.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it’s a people thing. People are just morons. Millennials will say the same thing about the younger generations when they are old too. And so the cycle of hatred continue. Looks like we all need Mugen Tsukyomi

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes and no. They're(some) not morons by choice rather because they've been raised in this generation. This generation teaches/learns consumerism is the be all end all, hard work is unnecessary, you will be taken care of, the state is your friend etc. They're pretty much being sold a false dream by those who want to use them to achieve a greater agenda. So yes, some are morons but not by choice.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe they're generally better than previous gens by far. At this stage, we have healthier beliefs period. I honestly don't know what people idolize when they peek into the social norms of the past. Shit like state endorsed racism, sexism out the ass, and a lack of safety policies is the face of America's past at least. You're always going to find those that go against trends, but the trend of millennials is that they're essentially the opposite of everything listed.

The only complaints I ever actually see about this generation is always tied to some percieved personality trait. Ignoring the fact of the subjectivity, what the **** is a personality trait compared to actually improving the world for others? A minor gripe.