Are Kurenai's eyes some sort of doujutsu?

Ses

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Remember when this ninja used genjutsu on and uchiha thinking to defeat them?

#cringe
Itachi admitted that she is pretty good at genjutsu.
The thing was Asuma and Kurenai didn't know who they were fighting against. When Kakashi came he said: ''Donโ€™t lower your guard. Heโ€™s the guy who become a division chief of the Anbu Black Ops at the age of 13.''. So......

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think it would've been cool is she used the seals for genjutsu and then used her eyes as a medium to cast them. Her clan could've been a distant relative of the Uchiha clan alas it wasn't meant to be.

OT: they're just eyes who knows they may expand on them in the future and turn them into what I want them to be.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
406๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
That's what I thought. ;-3

I think it would've been cool is she used the seals for genjutsu and then used her eyes as a medium to cast them. Her clan could've been a distant relative of the Uchiha clan alas it wasn't meant to be.

OT: they're just eyes who knows they may expand on them in the future and turn them into what I want them to be.
They seem to have a strong Yin nature like Uchihas so maybe they are related which director reveals later. Mirai seems to have attention in Boruto and has hyped to be above The lead three so theres a connection.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They seem to have a strong Yin nature like Uchihas so maybe they are related which director reveals later. Mirai seems to have attention in Boruto and has hyped to be above The lead three so theres a connection.
I think so as well, So far genjutsu without a medium makes no sense. Who knows we may get a big reveal later on down the line. I'm glad Mirai's in focus this opens up the door for a lot of future possibilities.

Last edited: