[Discussion] Are Kakashi & Sakura gonna die?

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure. I want either one of them to die. We need a more meaningful death from the good side. Kishi spoiled Gais so someone else needs to die.

Melania

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt it and Kakashi already died once, poor guy.

How much more suffering could Team 7 take? I thought when Neji died and Guy was next it would be cruel for their team, but luckily that didn't happen.

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi already 'died' in Pain arc. I don't think Kishimoto will kill him again. But Sakura is in trouble,but I think she will be saved though.

archbeta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura always gets saved somehow. Sasuke was gonna kill her, Kakashi shows up. Sasuke tried again, Naruto shows up and saves her. Besides, she's a main char.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura always gets saved somehow. Sasuke was gonna kill her, Kakashi shows up. Sasuke tried again, Naruto shows up and saves her. Besides, she's a main char.
Ah but Kishi said a Main Character would die and Team 7 are the Main characters and in the War/Madara Arc Kakashi nearly died against Obito,Sai nearly died at Madara and Juubi hand and Naruto and Sasuke nearly died at Madara's hands. That leaves only Sakura who has as yet to face death and She finds Herself in a noter Dimension with Black Zetsu and Madara against Her.That alone increases Sakura's chances of dying or getting crippled and left alone in a dimension far away from help. That a lot of Danger for Sakura.