Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the sense that we need training and feedback like we do to dogs, that if we dont' have checks and balances we become like wild dogs and nobody wants us cus we can't behave properly?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo like all animals (including humans) have a code and form within their species society right. like dogs at this point are just the projection of our thoughts unto them so we can use them as apart of our society. like thats what domestication is, these different dogs you see as peoples pets and shit are genetically breed and created by humans, breeders came up with different breeds by genetically altering certain parts of a dog, so that the offspring has certain characteristics

like i was in Moscow during my world tour. i got invited by this lady who had like a wolf sanctuary on a farm to visit it. dogs if they werent fucked with are wolves. like wolves werent constantly seeking her approval, she couldnt train them so they sit when she tells them too etc. because its against their nature. wolves actually have their own rules and code within their societies, its pretty dope. like from a cub the wolves can tell which ones are the alpha males and females and they govern their societies (packs) in many ways. they have their own ways of doing things within their species

my point is yes we are like them and every other animal species in we have our own rules within society. but no we arent like dogs, we made dogs how we wanted them to be since we have the intelligence to do so. but you dont see like wolves or even cats like lions domesticating species for their own use. the dogs we have in our societies are how we want them to be, not how they are. and we made them that way based on our own societies

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo like all animals (including humans) have a code and form within their species society right. like dogs at this point are just the projection of our thoughts unto them so we can use them as apart of our society. like thats what domestication is, these different dogs you see as peoples pets and shit are genetically breed and created by humans, breeders came up with different breeds by genetically altering certain parts of a dog, so that the offspring has certain characteristics

like i was in Moscow during my world tour. i got invited by this lady who had like a wolf sanctuary on a farm to visit it. dogs if they werent fucked with are wolves. like wolves werent constantly seeking her approval, she couldnt train them so they sit when she tells them too etc. because its against their nature. wolves actually have their own rules and code within their societies, its pretty dope. like from a cub the wolves can tell which ones are the alpha males and females and they govern their societies (packs) in many ways. they have their own ways of doing things within their species

my point is yes we are like them and every other animal species in we have our own rules within society. but no we arent like dogs, we made dogs how we wanted them to be since we have the intelligence to do so. but you dont see like wolves or even cats like lions domesticating species for their own use. the dogs we have in our societies are how we want them to be, not how they are. and we made them that way based on our own societies
I think we are.

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think we are.
i mean, youre entitled to feel that way yo. im just saying a wild human, isnt the same as a wild dog -because- wild dogs conform to their societies codes, domesticated dogs conform to our societies. a wild human in this sense, isnt conforming to our societies. wild dogs like wolves conform to their wolf packs with extreme loyalty, even if theyre beta ranked. the only time you see lone wolfs is when the others in their pack got killed. not because they didnt conform to their pack, the alpha female is not kicking her offspring out of the pack because they dont behave, they instinctively obey the alphas

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean, youre entitled to feel that way yo. im just saying a wild human, isnt the same as a wild dog -because- wild dogs conform to their societies codes, domesticated dogs conform to our societies. a wild human in this sense, isnt conforming to our societies. wild dogs like wolves conform to their wolf packs with extreme loyalty, even if theyre beta ranked. the only time you see lone wolfs is when the others in their pack got killed. not because they didnt conform to their pack, the alpha female is not kicking her offspring out of the pack because they dont behave, they instinctively obey the alphas
grap is it you who make your sigs?

• Wow

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah you have a point.
Post automatically merged:

that was a trap kestion i set to u and u replied exactly as i expected..

i tink i know who u r now :)...
No you dont.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe he/she wants to be anonomous.
yo i am a man but yes, exactly

You are a celebrity, also if I become famous I will be open as well.
yo i mean maybe but thats not really how fame works, its a monster at least currently in this generation idk about the past. but being open sets you up, one thing that comes with money and fame are people who want to be where you are and theres a lot of people, people that have this idea of you in their minds thats not who are you but who they see you as. in theory it seems simple to just be open but in reality thats not the case. people will use whatever they can and twist it for their own benefit regardless of your life or the people that are affected by being associated with you

like i can be open on here because people dont know who i am, thats how it was before i became famous. but when millions of people know who you are, that changes completely for your own safety, livelihood and safety of those close to you. because muthufuckas are crazy straight up, you gotta be smart and think ahead a lot even doing simple shit like going to the grocery store. i could go on but its not really something you can really understand until it happens and everyone responds differently. but at my level of fame i cant just be open like that publicly unless im anonymous ive learned

and if i were celebrity and joined AB...i would talk about Manga/animee topics...cuz many celebrities love watching anime ..
when i joined i wasnt famous, i was still trying to get my music career to the next level. i do like watching anime sometimes, i just dont find many new ones i like. ive seen tons but nobody talks about anything i like, its mostly Naruto, which i dont know a lot about like you guys. i actually stopped following it during the war part sometime, when people were getting revived and shit. then i came back to it to see the Madara fight, then i read it on the last chapter

but you guys are like hardcore fans like ya’ll be talking about shit i have little knowledge of. i try to just stick to talking about things i know a lot about. but if there were maybe more members that posted about different stuff, id probably talk about it more

Reactions: Chikombo

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo i am a man but yes, exactly

yo i mean maybe but thats not really how fame works, its a monster at least currently in this generation idk about the past. but being open sets you up, one thing that comes with money and fame are people who want to be where you are and theres a lot of people, people that have this idea of you in their minds thats not who are you but who they see you as. in theory it seems simple to just be open but in reality thats not the case. people will use whatever they can and twist it for their own benefit regardless of your life or the people that are affected by being associated with you

like i can be open on here because people dont know who i am, thats how it was before i became famous. but when millions of people know who you are, that changes completely for your own safety, livelihood and safety of those close to you. because muthufuckas are crazy straight up, you gotta be smart and think ahead a lot even doing simple shit like going to the grocery store. i could go on but its not really something you can really understand until it happens and everyone responds differently. but at my level of fame i cant just be open like that publicly unless im anonymous ive learned

when i joined i wasnt famous, i was still trying to get my music career to the next level. i do like watching anime sometimes, i just dont find many new ones i like. ive seen tons but nobody talks about anything i like, its mostly Naruto, which i dont know a lot about like you guys. i actually stopped following it during the war part sometime, when people were getting revived and shit. then i came back to it to see the Madara fight, then i read it on the last chapter

but you guys are like hardcore fans like ya’ll be talking about shit i have little knowledge of. i try to just stick to talking about things i know a lot about. but if there were maybe more members that posted about different stuff, id probably talk about it more
but why are you locking your profile???... ;) ;) huh???..

• Haha

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Conscience directs you without 'proper' upbringing.

Otherwise, to an extent we require training.

I suppose i should say maybe the premise of the thread is questionable. Who is to say animals don't havs a conscience of their own, but because of different language and needs, we fail to recognise it?