Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara being jinchuriki doesn't support ur theory. .uzumaki's are known to have tremendous life force . .which means they dont die after extracting the bijuu ex: kushina . .but gaara came back to life after chiyo ma's treatment . .
Garra was already half dead, Uzumakis arent god's sir.
so all red heads are uzumakis now?
hell naw! if sakura had red hair? stfu!
Red? You mean pink? "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than speak out and remove all doubt".

BTW your Dumb AF lol:)

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she had very little chakra left. She was able to perform chakra chains, she was in horrible condition. Garra already had most, if not all of his chakra drained in that fight against Deidara
Even so that doesn't mean he's an Uzumaki. It's never once been stated, nor hinted at. His chakra levels as well as his ability to be able to contain a tailed beast could just be a mere coincidence (Killer B ring a bell?). Also, if you take a look at both his mother, father, as well as siblings you'd notice that none of them have red hair.

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Garra's father does have red hair. And just because it hasnt been stated, it doesn't make it not true, we didn't know Nagato was a Uzumaki right away, it wasn't revealed until later.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even so that doesn't mean he's an Uzumaki. It's never once been stated, nor hinted at. His chakra levels as well as his ability to be able to contain a tailed beast could just be a mere coincidence (Killer B ring a bell?). Also, if you take a look at both his mother, father, as well as siblings you'd notice that none of them have red hair.
I never said he was an Uzumaki. All I'm doing is debunking your claim that he due to his death after the exaction. He very well could be, there is no direct proof discrediting this claim, especially the argument you tried to pull.

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said he was an Uzumaki. All I'm doing is debunking your claim that he wasn't due to his death after the exaction. He very well could be, there is no direct proof discrediting this claim, especially the argument you tried to pull.
Very rare, somebody with some sense.:)

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Garra's father does have red hair. And just because it hasnt been stated, it doesn't make it not true, we didn't know Nagato was a Uzumaki right away, it wasn't revealed until later.
No. There's a difference between auburn, and red. Gaaras father has auburn (reddish-brownish) hair, Karin has red.

You must be registered for see images

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said he was an Uzumaki. All I'm doing is debunking your claim that he due to his death after the exaction. He very well could be, there is no direct proof discrediting this claim, especially the argument you tried to pull.
You didn't debunk anything seeing as Kushina was in an arguably equal circumstance. Not to mention the method as to which Kurama was extracted from her was vastly different, and potentially worse than the one used on Gaara.

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. There's a difference between auburn, and red. Gaaras father has auburn (reddish-brownish) hair, Karin has red.
You dont need red hair anyways, hence Naruto. His chakra reserves are massive, so massive he's was a Jin. not to mention even after it was removed he was able to battle against MADARA with others and hold his own, and even personally cause madara to use his rinnegan. The Hair is just the cherry on top. And his siblings could be Uzumaki as well, his brother controll's puppets like Sasori, and his sister has wind element like Naruto, which i think is a hint.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You didn't debunk anything seeing as Kushina was in an arguably equal circumstance. Not to mention the method as to which Kurama was extracted from her was vastly different, and potentially worse than the one used on Gaara.
How was her situation worse? I know she gave birth, but Minato was there assisting in controlling the seal himself. She was exhausted once it was extracted. Afterwards, she all she performed was chakra chains and save a small portion inside Naruto.

Garra was completely fatigued after saving the entire village

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You dont need red hair anyways, hence Naruto. His chakra reserves are massive, so massive he's was a Jin. not to mention even after it was removed he was able to battle against MADARA with others and hold his own, and even personally cause madara to use his rinnegan. The Hair is just the cherry on top. And his siblings could be Uzumaki as well, his brother controll's puppets like Sasori, and his sister has wind element like Naruto, which i think is a hint.
wtf... you have got to be joking. Yes, you do not need red hair to be able to contain a Tailed Beast, both Killer Bee, and Naruto are proof of this. There is no arguing that point, but you do need to have red hair to be considered an Uzumaki, at least a full one anyway. It is a clan trait as indicated by the manga, you can't just ignore that simply because you have nothing better to say. What are you gonna tell me next? Senjus don't have large chakra reserves? Hozukis can't liquify parts of their body?

How was her situation worse? I know she gave birth, but Minato was there assisting in controlling the seal himself. She was exhausted once it was extracted. Afterwards, she all she performed was chakra chains and save a small portion inside Naruto.

Garra was completely fatigued after saving the entire village
It took three entire days to extract the Shukaku, you mean to tell me that in three days Gaara was in the same exact condition as he was when Deidara defeated him? Not including the time it took to get to the Land of Rivers from Sunagakure. Kushina survived having Kurama extracted from her only moments after giving birth, that alone is proof enough in my eyes. There are some women who don't even survive giving birth to begin with. @bolded If anything that should serve as more evidence of the vitality, and life force that come with being an Uzumaki. Something that Gaara clearly is not.

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wtf... you have got to be joking. Yes, you do not need red hair to be able to contain a Tailed Beast, both Killer Bee, and Naruto are proof of this. There is no arguing that point, but you do need to have red hair to be considered an Uzumaki, at least a full one anyway. It is a clan trait as indicated by the manga, you can't just ignore that simply because you have nothing better to say. What are you gonna tell me next? Senjus don't have large chakra reserves? Hozukis can't liquify parts of their body?
lol the point is it's totally plausible that sasori and garra could be Uzumaki. I have given more than one point, although for some reason people keep repeating the red hair thing? Illiterate or trolling? I'm not sure. Anyone who digresses can find points to my theory through out this thread. And since it hasn't been disproved, stop acting as if you know for sure this isn't true. :)

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It took three entire days to extract the Shukaku, you mean to tell me that in three days Gaara was in the same exact condition as he was when Deidara defeated him? Not including the time it took to get to the Land of Rivers from Sunagakure. Kushina survived having Kurama extracted from her only moments after giving birth, that alone is proof enough in my eyes. There are some women who don't even survive giving birth to begin with. @bolded If anything that should serve as more evidence of the vitality, and life force that come with being an Uzumaki. Something that Gaara clearly is not.
During pregnancy the seal was already at a weaken state, hence the amount of time it took to extract it in comparison to Garra's situation. Also, during this time what did you exact Garra to do? Regain his strength (chakra) unconscious? I'm confused as of why the amount of days it took matters here honestly.

I acknowledged that she survived after have the was Kurama extracted, but I also believe that she didn't use as much chakra during her time of giving birth as Garra did in his fight.

Also, Kurama was ripped out, this is different from the methods used against Garra

Garra was near death already prior to exaction

Last edited:

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol the point is it's totally plausible that sasori and garra could be Uzumaki. I have given more than one point, although for some reason people keep repeating the red hair thing? Illiterate or trolling? I'm not sure. Anyone who digresses can find points to my theory through out this thread. And since it hasn't been disproved, stop acting as if you know for sure this isn't true. :)
He could potentially be part Uzumaki, but not a full blooded one. The requirements to be considered an Uzumaki as provided by the manga are in direct conflict with the information that has been provided throughout Gaaras story. It's just that simple. On a side note, your points are flat out terrible, and the fact that you find them to be even remotely compelling is beyond me, but whatever. So long as you can sleep at night right? Right.

During pregnancy the seal was already at a weaken state, hence the amount of time it took to extract it in comparison to Garra's situation. Also, during this time what did you exact Garra to do? Regain his strength (chakra) unconscious? I'm confused as of why the amount of days it took matters here honestly.

I acknowledged that she survived after have the was Kurama extracted, but I also believe that she didn't use as much chakra during her time of giving birth as Garra did in his fight.

Also, Kurama was ripped out, this is different from the methods used against Garra

Garra was near death already prior to exaction
I'm fully aware that the methods that were used on Gaara, and Kushina were different. I mentioned that earlier in the thread. The question is what method is more dangerous to the Jinchuuriki's well being? Quite frankly, I don't think either of us can provide a concrete answer for that question so that's why I didn't bother elaborating on it. It is a mute point with no real end in sight, although if we were to base it off aesthetics alone Kushina's version looks a lot more painful IMO.

As far as how much chakra was utilized by Kushina in comparison to Gaara during his fight with Deidara, that is your opinion, and there is no real manga evidence to support it, nor argue against it. What I do know is that Kushina was able to rest after having Kurama extracted, and that in return might very well be the reason she was able to use the chakra chains later on.

^^ This is all before Minato and Obito even fought.

Last edited:

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He could potentially be part Uzumaki, but not a full blooded one. The requirements to be considered an Uzumaki as provided by the manga are in direct conflict with the information that has been provided throughout Gaaras story. It's just that simple. On a side note, your points are flat out terrible, and the fact that you find them to be even remotely compelling is beyond me, but whatever. So long as you can sleep at night right? Right.

I'm fully aware that the methods that were used on Gaara, and Kushina were different. I mentioned that earlier in the thread. The question is what method is more dangerous to the Jinchuuriki's well being? Quite frankly, I don't think either of us can provide a concrete answer for that question so that's why I didn't bother elaborating on it. It is a mute point with no real end in sight, although if we were to base it off aesthetics alone Kushina's version looks a lot more painful IMO.

As far as how much chakra was utilized by Kushina in comparison to Gaara during his fight with Deidara, that is your opinion, and there is no real manga evidence to support it, nor argue against it. What I do know is that Kushina was able to rest after having Kurama extracted, and that in return might very well be the reason she was able to use the chakra chains later on.

^^ This is all before Minato and Obito even fought.
So wouldn't image support my reasoning? this small rest time provided her the time to build some of her chakra. Unlike Garra, who remained in the same state

Overall I do agree, none of this can be accurately proved. lol

Reactions: Yo pappy

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So wouldn't image support my reasoning? this small rest time provided her the time to build some of her chakra. Unlike Garra, who remained in the same state

Overall I do agree, none of this can be accurately proved. lol
No, no, no. That was so not the point I was trying to make. lol I was just trying to prove that the reason she was able to use the chakra chains was not because she had chakra left over after the extraction, but because she was able to rest in between. In other words, during the extraction she could've potentially been near zero chakra just like Gaara.

And yes, I completely agree with you. lol It was fun, though.

Reactions: blazekev90