Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I know they don't have the title like Naruto. But I was guessing because it says that after their village was massacred or whatever, Uzumaki spread out throughout the world.

Garra

* has red hair

* Jinchuruki

*Even though he had the 1T extracted he still retains massive amounts of chakra.

Sasori

*Has Red Hair

*is good at controlling Chakra(Chakra strings)

*Has some knowledge of sealing(Fuuinjutsu), evident through his use of puppetry

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Did i say just because they had red hair? noU_U
Did i say just because he is a jin? noU_U

its perfectly possible, Garra's mother could have been, so could one of Sasori's parents. I also explained that they have large chakra reserves, which they do. And just because Garra died when the beast was extracted it doesnt mean he isnt Uzumaki, not all Uzumaki were capable of becoming jin, only the ones who were the strongest among them. Garra may just have been strong enough, but because most Uzumaki were dead, he was the best choice Suna had.

Avinash012

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

its perfectly possible, Garra's mother could have been, so could one of Sasori's parents. I also explained that they have large chakra reserves, which they do. And just because Garra died when the beast was extracted it doesnt mean he isnt Uzumaki, not all Uzumaki were capable of becoming jin, only the ones who were the strongest among them. Garra may just have been strong enough, but because most Uzumaki were dead, he was the best choice Suna had.
I hope these Images may help u

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Speculation, speculation everywhere.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Even though all Uzumaki have red hair that doesn't mean everyone with red hair is an Uzumaki. Gaara died after the Shukaku was extracted from him, that should be indication enough.
Well the condition Garra was in prior to having Shukaku extracted could have contributed to his death as well. He own chakra was already nearly drained and he was severely injured

kunde

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Gaara being jinchuriki doesn't support ur theory. .uzumaki's are known to have tremendous life force . .which means they dont die after extracting the bijuu ex: kushina . .but gaara came back to life after chiyo ma's treatment . .