Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, we are told emotions are what makes us human. However. emotions are design to make us feel a certain away about things to better monitor our human reponse.
Man I can't even have my emotions in peace, If I tell people I feel something they will correct me because they don't share the same experience.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,021💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like, are they all fabrications and really they are just hallucinagens?
Emotions are real
Some of them are out of control hence unpredictible and impossible to fake.
Some brings you an unexpected smile, some brings you sudden tears. Not every smile means happiness, not every tear means sadeness.
Hallucinogens are fabricating emotions from what i understood but those are just deceiving our brain.

Talking about your emotions is not bad per se, but you may find some people uninterested and not connected with your perceptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrapeApe

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Emotions are real. They exist to allow us to function, thrive and live. Without fear, we would probably all be dead. Without curiosity and boredom, we would still be in caves drawing on the walls. Without "love" we wouldn't be having kids as much. All emotions play a part to advance us forward.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Emotions are real. They exist to allow us to function, thrive and live. Without fear, we would probably all be dead. Without curiosity and boredom, we would still be in caves drawing on the walls. Without "love" we wouldn't be having kids as much. All emotions play a part to advance us forward.
who gave u tis wrong opinion????..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Emotions are real
Some of them are out of control hence unpredictible and impossible to fake.
Some brings you an unexpected smile, some brings you sudden tears. Not every smile means happiness, not every tear means sadeness.
Hallucinogens are fabricating emotions from what i understood but those are just deceiving our brain.

Talking about your emotions is not bad per se, but you may find some people uninterested and not connected with your perceptions.
Even if they're chemicals, emotions are still real. They help you function and things like that

No, if I say "I feel like this".

Then people say "That's a lie, reality is different."

Maybe you feel like people like you or hate you but you can't know for sure cus that's just how you feel, it's not how things actually are.

Reactions: JoanaTak

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its not the same. a hallucination is more so a perception. your feelings can color that perception but theyre not the same

like for instance, when i did acid. form, distance, movement and space are manipulated. like its hard to tell if things are far away, or just really tiny, everything looks alive (technically it is) but when hallucinating it looks like still objects are moving. like staring at a tree, it looks like the bark is breathing, or paint on a wall is swirling

that has nothing to do with emotion, its all perception. where emotion comes in, it can affect your perception and make your perception of things negative. that is what they call a bad trip. when people start freaking out, getting scared and that colors your perception

so emotion can be true or false and can influence your perspective. but theyre two different things

Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its not the same. a hallucination but more so a perception. your feelings can color that perception but theyre not the same

like for instance, when i did acid. form, distance, movement and space are manipulated. like its hard to tell if things are far away, or just really tiny, everything looks alive (technically it is) but when hallucinating it looks like still objects are moving. like staring at a tree, it looks like the bark is breathing, or paint on a wall is swirling

that has nothing to do with emotion, its all perception. where emotion comes in, it can affect your perception and make your perception of things negative. that is what they call a bad trip. when people start freaking out, getting scared and that colors your perception

so emotion can be true or false and can influence your perspective. but theyre two different things
I'll take that.

• Love

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, if I say "I feel like this".

Then people say "That's a lie, reality is different."

Maybe you feel like people like you or hate you but you can't know for sure cus that's just how you feel, it's not how things actually are.
But that’s still an emotion, you’re being insecure or you misunderstood something. Your emotions don’t have to be on par with reality, that’s just being realistic (which is a mindset/personality trait)