Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just realized this was probably a sensitive question...
Post automatically merged:

I just imagine if I made a *** change what people would call me.

Оdin

Elite
Kin
626💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It’s biologically impossible for transgenders to bring their anatomy in line with their strong belief of being the opposite gender. Transgender women will never be able to give birth, and transgender men will never be able to impregnate women. Transgenders don’t have it easy as there’s also increased chances of birth defects and infertility even after discontinuing testosterone/estrogen therapy.

pansies ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It’s biologically impossible for transgenders to bring their anatomy in line with their strong belief of being the opposite gender. Transgender women will never be able to give birth, and transgender men will never be able to impregnate women. Transgenders don’t have it easy as there’s also increased chances of birth defects and infertility even after discontinuing testosterone/estrogen therapy.

pansies ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
What if someone does genetic modification and change xy chromosomes?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yup. They can never actually be the opposite ***, but they practically are. I look at it like ethnicity vs nationality. You don't have to be born in America to identify as an American, even if you aren't a native American. I understand that some people have more rigid beliefs on what qualifies as a women or man, but I think it's crazy that a person can see their suicide rates before transitioning and be like "yea, transitioning SHOULDN'T be a thing." I don't even think a hard-on for science is the biggest discrediting force of transgenders considering the groups that typically oppose them.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto