Awards
You must be registered for see images

B A S I C
I N F O R M A T I O N
Name: アーデン・イズニア Ardyn Izunia
Alternate names: Ardyn Lucis Caelum, Immortal Accursed
Clan: Swift
L O O K S

Ardyn is a middle-aged man with red-violet hair, amber eyes, and strong facial features.
He dresses in a long, black jacket that has a white and gray trim, and matching trousers. He wears a red scarf and a hooded, gray and white mantle. Ardyn wears a black fedora and sometimes wears a winglike accessory on his left arm. He is the only notable person representing the empire to dress in black rather than white.

When he enters his Meditative State, Ardyn's face sometimes appears demonic and grotesque. His sclera turn black, his irises and pupils turn gold, his skin becomes paler, and black markings appear across his face.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Ardyn is a man shrouded in mystery. He expresses his eccentric personality through his unique attire, and he is both polite and flamboyant. Ardyn is bold and manipulative; he remains civil, patronizingly so, even in the face of hostility, and perhaps even to attract hostility. Ardyn's behavior is performative, and his expressions and movements are exaggerated.

Ardyn's ruthlessness grows until his true personality is revealed: he is evil, vicious, calculative, and twisted. He uses his influence over the empire to accomplish his goals. Behaving unpredictably, Ardyn remains casual and unfazed by the world around him. He taunts others, and is acting out of spite, regret, and a desire for vengeance. Having become the very thing he tried to prevent decades ago,

V I L L A G E
I N F O R M A T I O N

Village of Birth: Sunagakure
Village of Alliance: N/A

R A N K
& C H A K R A
I N F O R M A T I O N

Ninja Rank: S-Class
Specialty: Lightning| Wind| Kenjutsu| Swift Release

E L E M E N T S:

Earth
Wind
Water
Lightning
Fire
Swift

S K I L L S:

Taijutsu
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Kenjutsu

S U M M O N:

Toads & Arts

B A C K G R O U N D
I N F O R M A T I O N

H I S T O R Y

Not much is known about the history of Ardyn, also known as the Immortal Accursed. Decades ago, he reigned as a king, many subjects under his control and enjoyed the proclivities of wealth and power. However, this turned bitter, as a coup ran rampant and he escaped with his life.

His life and reputation ruined as he fell from grace, the old King Ardyn, opted for religion..And religion he found in Jashin. He joined the Jashinism Cult with advantageous perks, he was able to live longer, become more fearsome, and hence, he gained his moniker, for proving ever so difficult to kill in a fight. His life was spent mastering his skills, now becoming a deadly swordsmen, and a valued follower of Jashin.

O T H E R

S W I F T:

Swift Release, or Jinton, is an Advanced Element from Sunagakure that allows the user to mold together Wind and Lightning natures and infuse his body with it in order to enhance and increase his movement speed. Ardyn was born with this special element, utilzing it as part of his main fighting style.

E L E M E N T A L
A F F I N I T I E S:

Ardyn after spending several years training, has come to become one with the element of Lightning and Wind Release. This is most notable due to his kekkai genkai being a combination of the two, but regardless he is proficient with Wind Release at it's upmost peak. He is able to use it with only a single hand seal, while being able to perform Lightning Release techniques with quicker hand seal casting compared to the other elements.

K E N J U T S U
M A S T E R:

Ardyn is self taught in the art of the sword. Combined with his mastery of Taijutsu, he is a well rounded master of close combat who is capable of dispatching enemies with little to no effort. His primary weapons of choice are the Doppler karambits.

J A S H I N I S T:

Jashinist are a cult of followers that worship Jashin. According to Hidan, Jashin expects that all his followers bring nothing less than utter destruction and death. Jashinist pray to Jashin before a fight, asking for a "good kill." If he is unsuccessful, or is not allowed to kill, he prays for forgiveness. When undergoing a sacrifice, Jashinist changes appearance after ingesting their opponent's blood. Their skin then turns black with white markings representing a skeleton, a symbol of absolute death. The Jashin symbol formed under them, an equilateral circumscribed triangle (an upside down triangle with a circle around it), and begin their sacrificial ritual. Transferring any kind of pain or injury that they take to the opponent, this ritual can be broken if the Jashinist either steps or is forced out of the circle.

T H E M E
S O N G

B A T T L E S

Won: None
Lost: None

Dropping:
Permission for jashin:

□ Approved □

Last edited by a moderator: