0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element japanese name:shainingu katon

Custom element english name: Shining Fire

The element is based on: the equation is (Fire+earth) (fire+lightning)

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
pre-info
Scientifically fire has many colors, for example if you were to throw an empty water bottle into a fire the flames would burn the chemicals in the plastic and become blue. Or if fire were to burn on the right wood the bottom of the flames would appear to be white. In many cases fire can become a different color the following is just one of those cases.Also the densety of fire can change,like if you put tar on fire,then the flame wont be dense itself,but the base of it is.
This is just a advanced version of fire.
How to use it
First the user adds fire as a base in each hand.Than by adding the molecules of lightning to one of the hands,since lightning is supposed to be about 30,000*°C (54,000*°F)

In the narutoverse its probably 1/4 of that temperature if its a high ranked jutsu. Although the heat may be manipulated to the users will.So the user uses the fire as a base(like the crust on a pizza)
and then adding the lightnings heat(like a topping) the user will get a very hot white color fire in one hand.Than with the other the user will add earth(like a topping) and create a solid/dense form of fire.Then the user will clap there hands together forming the tiger seal which is standard for a fire element.
Result
In the end by adding the (lightning+fire) combo in one hand which gives this element the heat,and the (fire+earth) combo in the other which gives the density,the user will achieve a fire that exceeds all the previous.It will have the same densety as dark fire,and the same heat(maybe even hotter) then white fire.

Idea behind its creation: Well I always wanted a strong fire CE.Mugen worked on this many times and you kept saying its similer....well this one isnt the slightest bit similar

Conditions to be able to use it: Complete mastery of fire,lightning,earth and ninjutsu, and be at least the rank of Kage to use.

Is weak to:
Strong and very high quantities of water(like what kisame did in the fight vs team gai)
Strong Lightning
Amatarasu.

Is neutral to:
non tangible CE like sound.

Is strong against:
Water elements- that aren't of high enough quantities
Earth elements- The heat of this fire far exceeds the melting point of diamond which is the hardest mineral
Fire elements and the CE made from it (Dark/white fire included)
Wind elements and CE made from it
lightning- this fire is solid enough and high temperature enough to stop even lightning
Bone (If heated to a high enough degree bone will crack and smash so even a kaguya's bones won't last in this fire)

Co-creators (if any): Mugen-sama,Mugiwara

Students i passed on this custom element: Hasashi & ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Seishoku rirīsu

Custom element english name: Germ Release

The element is based on: earth, water, lightning

We have seen deidara's C4 which he used microscopic bombs which show us that controling microscopic objects is possible.
Also we have seen many people (oro, madara) make experiments with DNA and transplant them, so we can assume that it is possible to control and use microscopic objects.
Idea behind its creation: the recent manga, I remembered deidara's C4.
The elements is formed by using water, earth and lightning. All living organism have at least Carbon(C) and Hydrogen(H) in them, most have Oxygen(O) too, complex organisims are made up of way more then those but simple life forms such as germs, proteins and fats are made up of the 3 elements mentioned(this is basic biology). The earth part of it is carbon; an element found in the earth in many forms,the hydrogen and the oxygen come from the water in the mix(water=H2O) and the lightning gives the needed energy for the germs to move and make the jutsu that is used.
Germs are divided into 2 forms:

Viruses: They are stronger, bigger and stronger against unnatural forces, they are smaller in numbers

Bacteria: they are simpler and smaller, but they can live and produce in the worst of conditions such as: extreme heat and cold.

Most germ release jutsu can be used in both forms having slightly altered effects in each form but some jutsu are for 1 type only.

Conditions to be able to use it: must have mastered earth, water and lightning also must have a good chakra control(must have mastered all non-Kg ninjutsu)

Is weak to:
Fire and Anvenced Fire: High tempeture kills most germs(except some bactaria) so its stronger against germ element
Wind: since they are incredeably small they can be blown away with wind jutsu so they are weak against wind
Ice: the extreme cold damages the Germ and kills most of them so germ element is weak against ice.

Is strong against:
Earth style defences: since the earth(soil) has small holes and empty spaces in them, the germs can pass through there making earth defences very weak against germ element(offensive earth jutsu arent weak against germ element)
Water, advenced water and Rain: they are living being so they absord(use) some of the water in water release techs meaning they make water release weaker

Co-creators (if any):-Takai-

Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?
note: Germ element jutsu's wont be invisible like C4 they will travel together in large numbers so they will be seen, except for a few Forbiddne rank techs
____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give you the following:

username, our loyal member, December 9 2010 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Germ Release);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Germ Release
Powered by Nexus
Copyright 2010, Rain of Hell, NarutoBase.net​

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element Japanese name: Kazan Suiton
Custom element English name: Volcanic Water
The element is based on: Water, Fire, and chakra pressure
Water, like most substances, has a boiling point and a critical pressure. Its boiling point is 100 degrees Celsius and its critical pressure is 218 atmospheres, at this level of pressure water can no longer boil. When both water's temperature and pressure are beyond its critical point it transforms into a supercritical fluid. As a supercritical fluid it can effuse through solids like a gas, and dissolve materials like a liquid.

Supercritical water is found mostly near deep submarine volcanoes. Due to the tremendous pressure of the weight of water above it, steam and gases cannot be released explosively. This causes the water around the volcano to reach temperatures up to 500 degrees Celsius turning the water into a supercritical fluid since the pressure down there is over 300 atmospheres, well above the 218 atmospheres required for water to no longer be able to boil.

In addition, there is no surface tension in a supercritical fluid, as there is no liquid/gas phase boundary. By changing the pressure and temperature of the fluid, the properties can be "tuned" to be more liquid- or more gas-like. One of the most important properties is the solubility of material in the fluid. Solubility in a supercritical fluid tends to increase with density of the fluid (at constant temperature). Since density increases with pressure, solubility tends to increase with pressure. The relationship with temperature is a little more complicated. At constant density, solubility will increase with temperature. This element will be mostly based on liquid supercritical fluid and the change between liquid/gas phase boundaries won't really play a large part in its techniques. The boiling point of this jutsu is higher than any other normal water jutsu and evaporates normal water jutsu on contact.

To create supercritical water, the user will summon/locate normal water and then continuously add large amounts of fire chakra to it. The user doesn't need to carry water with him as he will be using existing water or summon water needed for the element. An example that water can be summoned with no water source near is [(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin]. In the manga, it's shown that fire and water elements can be combined with the introduction of the Boil release. The existence of the Boil release is enough to prove that this element is completely possible in the Naruto universe since the only big difference between the elements is their state of matter. As the water increases in temperature, the user will begin to add tremendous chakra amounts of chakra compressing the heated water tightly together. The chakra also seconds as a “shielding agent” from the atmosphere, acting as a membrane that prevents contact between the two. In the manga and the anime we have seen elements that also require this type of pressure. One example is Guren's crystal element where she has to change normal earth into crystal. Another would be the dust element which also requires chakra pressure to compress the normally soft dust into large solid shapes. As the water rises in temperature the use will add more chakra pressure. When the water is fully heated and compressed the color scheme of the water will be light sky blue opposite from the darker shades of blue/black in regular or colder water elements. The element though dense is also extremely fast moving because of the high temperature of the water, which means the molecules are moving at great speeds much faster.

Idea behind its creation: Most of the water elements created are based on low temperature water. I wanted to create the opposite, high temperature water. To create this form of water I needed to know where the hottest water on earth could be found. I knew that it had to be near underwater volcanoes. What else could heat the water to be the hottest water on earth other than the hottest substance on earth, magma? The water heated by the magma remains liquid because of the pressure of the water pressure. Water pressure could be replaced with chakra pressure and the water could be heated using fire chakra, so I decided to make an element that included these ideas and Volcanic Water was born.
Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Water and Fire elements, and large chakra source.
Is weak to:
- Lightning based elements: water is still a conductor.
- Earth based elements (minerals and metals) with high boiling points: can withstand the heat and block Volcanic Water.
- Water based elements with high boiling points: can withstand the heat.
- Dry Ice: cool the water down into normal and freeze it.
Is strong against:
- Earth (minerals and metals) based elements with lower boiling points: won't be able to withstand the heat and melt, and be damaged by extreme erosion.
- Water based elements with lower boiling points: won't be able to withstand the heat and will evaporate.
- Normal earth element: intense heat of the water will turn normal earth into mud on contact. This can make earth jutsus bad defenses, but can also backfire on the user if the opponent uses the newly created mud against him.
- Fire based elements: in supercritical state, water can no longer physically boil.
- Wind based elements: pressurized and extremely dense, it will be able withstand the impact of wind.
Co-creators (if any): Ace
Students I passed on this custom element: Leeroy G. Zero & Mathias
____________________​
I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give you the following:

username, our loyal member, December 9 2010 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Volcanic Water);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Volcanic Water
Powered by Nexus
Copyright 2010, Crutch Kaguya, NarutoBase.net​

You must be registered for see images

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Seiteki No Denki
Custom element english name: Advanced Static-Electricity Release
The element is based on: Fire+Earth+Lighting+Wind+chakra

Passed on the basic element of lightening that was used in the manga, anime, movies and games, like sasuke who depends on this element in battles, and kakashi as well and many others, this element is highly advanced version of lightening element, it can be charged in rocks or solid materials and do the damages through them. its high energic charge is causes burns in living bodies it touches as an energic release upon them, and it can also be used by being send as a highly charged electric wave through wind blow that acts more like a clouds of electricity, this works by charging the wind particles with the lightening energy then release it through, it can even attract the metal particles into larger flying stones making that is charged with electricity. This element can also be used to turn lightening forms into static lightening by the same method, the user can turn the lightening waves in bodies into static electricity as well, but that is a very hard technique and requires short range.

The element's power expand with the range, because the closest the user is, the more controlled the elecricity is, however it still can be used at long range.

Advanced lightening techniques such as storm release which used by Durai and lightening armor that is used by the Raikage exists in the manga, and static elecricity is another version of it.

link to proving it scientifically:

Idea behind its creation: I simply like lightening element and while I was studying my technology exam, I learned that touching electronic can be deadly because of the high voltage static electricity in contains.
Conditions to be able to use it:

-Mastery of lightening element-

-Mastery of Earth,Fire and Wind elements-

-Mastery of Chakra usage and having a Chakra control lesson-

-Being Sannin ranked or Higher-

Is weak to:
wind and advenced wind:[when used via wind, meaning doesnt work if its a Fire/wind combo ] because its based on lightning its naturally weak against wind like lightning

Large Water "that requires water source": Since electrocity travels in water a partly absorbed, so with large amounts of water, it can be stopped.

Dark Release: since its a form of energy, this element has no effect upon it.
Is strong against:
lightening Based elements: Since its advenced lightning it is powerfull against its original form
Earth based elements: Since normal lightning is strong against it its only natural that this is strong against it too
Lava based element: because even with its heat, its can be shattered with Static electricity.

Co-creators (if any): -Takai-

Yüme1

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Enoy enei.
Custom element english name: Toxidrome intoxication.

The element is based on: Suiton, Fuuiton, liquids, chemicals.
Facts that prove intoxication simply in the manga, An example would be when Lee faught Kimimaru, he drunk the medicine that Tsunade gave him and it simply made him (intoxicated). but there is a difference between mine and the medicine Tsunade gave lee. yeah...Mine will harm you in many ways, if not kill you or get you killed, not make you stronger, simply because its not medicine... The symptoms of an anticholinergic toxidrome include blurred vision, coma, decreased bowel sounds, delirium, dry skin, fever, flushing, hallucinations, ileus, memory loss, mydriasis (dilated pupils), myoclonus, psychosis, seizures, and urinary retention. Complications include hypertension, hyperthermia, and tachycardia.

Idea behind its creation: Getting wasted on nights out.
Conditions to be able to use it:You must have the seal i created for this jutsu.
Toxidrome seal,
Is weak to: Fuuiton, Suiton, cloud jutsu.
Is strong against: Basicly Fuuiton, it intoxicates the air around you.
Co-creators (if any): none.

~Declined~ Proof is wrong. Lee didn't get drunk off of his medicine but off of a bottle of sake
Custom element japanese name: Enoy enei.
Custom element english name: Toxidrome intoxication.

The element is based on: Suiton, Fuuiton, liquids, chemicals.
Facts that prove intoxication simply in the manga, An example would be when Lee faught Kimimaru, he drunk the saki that Tsunade gave him and it simply made him (intoxicated) in another word "Drunk". but there is a difference between mine and the medicine Tsunade gave lee. yeah...Mine can harm you in many ways, if not kill you or make you sick, not make you stronger, simply because its not medicine... The symptoms of an anticholinergic toxidrome include blurred vision, coma, decreased bowel sounds, delirium, dry skin, fever, flushing, hallucinations, ileus, memory loss, mydriasis (dilated pupils), myoclonus, psychosis, seizures, and urinary retention. Complications include hypertension, hyperthermia, and tachycardia.

Idea behind its creation: Getting wasted on nights out.
Conditions to be able to use it:You must have the seal i created for this jutsu.
Toxidrome seal,
Is weak to: Fuuiton, Suiton, cloud jutsu.
Is strong against: Basicly Fuuiton, it intoxicates the air around you.
Co-creators (if any): none.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: karumera

Custom element english name: Caramel Release

The element is based on:
I saw Rei's Chocalate c.e and this idea sprung to my head, and i was just hungry at the time.
It is made up by a composition of Earth, Water and Fire.

Well, first off i saw Rei's idea of chocolate which shows different levels of minerals can be combined together to create new elements so i thought it is also possible with caramel.

Caramel is a beige to dark brown confection made by heating any of a variety of sugars. It is used as a flavoring in puddings and desserts, as a filling in bonbons, and as a topping for ice cream and custard.

The process of caramelization consists of heating sugar slowly to around 170 °C (340 °F). As the sugar heats, the molecules break down and re-form into compounds with a characteristic color and flavor.

Caramelization is the removal of water from a sugar, proceeding to isomerization and polymerization of the sugars into various high-weight compounds. Compounds such as difructose-anhydride may be created from the monosaccharides after water loss. Fragmentation reactions result in low-molecular-weight compounds which may be volatile and may contribute to flavor. Polymerization reactions lead to larger molecular weight compounds, which contribute to the dark brown color.

The user can use earth manipulation to create sugar canes from in the earth and heat that with there fire element to make caramel, infused with their chakra that can be manipulated to their will.

Caramel can come in a hot or cold liquid form, but if its created at the right temperature then the caramel can be formed into a hard substance of different dencities.

Idea behind its creation:
Rei's chocolate, and hunger

Conditions to be able to use it:
Mastery of fire, earth, water and hunger xd

Is weak to:
Liquid caramel - Is weak to Heat and it will just dry up and burn and go black
Hard caramel - Is weak to water as it will disolve and ruin the density

Is strong against:
Liquid caramel - Is strong to all lightning based elements as its will have to effect on the liquid substance, and it will be hard for wind to penertrate.

Hard caramel - Is strong against wind as its hard to cut hard caramel, and its is strong to earth as it can be made very dense

Co-creators (if any): None

Students i passed on this custom element: ???? & Wesobi
____________________​

username, our loyal member, December 9 2010 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Caramel Release);

Caramel Release
Powered by Nexus
Copyright 2010, The Pervy Sage, NarutoBase.net​

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element Japanese name: Deokishiribo kakusan (DNA)

Custom element English name: Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA-Rlease)

The element is based on: Exteme chakra manipulation, and organic material to manipulate.

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA, is a nucleic acid, that contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms, with the exception of some viruses. The main role of DNA molecules is the long-term storage of information. DNA is often compared to a set of blueprints, like a recipe or a code, since it contains the instructions needed to construct other components of cells, such as proteins and RNA molecules. The DNA segments that carry this genetic information are called genes, but other DNA sequences have structural purposes, or are involved in regulating the use of this genetic information.

Orochimaru performed DNA experiments on various animals and human beings, one of the results of these experiments are Yamato, whose body was injected with the DNA of the first Hokage, when he was a baby. But many of Orochimaru’s experiments have also been brutally mutated because of his DNA experiments, this shows us that it’s possible to change people’s appearance and abilities, by using DNA of other people. By using chakra and organic material, this release allows the user to collect and use DNA, to chance their own appearance, and sometimes even strengthen some of their own techniques temporarily.
Note: This release cannot be used to steal KG's.

Idea behind its creation:
Honestly, I was thinking of Warhammer, Skavens, the Skyre and Moulder clan, but it’s also based on Orochimaru’s weird experiments.

Conditions to be able to use it: User must be at least Kage rank, since this requires extreme chakra manipulation. User must also have mastery of genjutsu, (all cannon non KG techs) because this release also requires a significant knowledge of the mind.

Is weak to: Methanol, since it’s a gas that can be inhaled, and disturb the body from the inside, and thereby also the DNA transformation. Blood, since blood is a vital thing in carrying the DNA around, and without a proper blood flow, the transformation won’t work properly. The weaknesses of whatever the user may turn himself into, will of course also count.

Is strong against: Unless the user transforms himself into something, that’s specifically strong against something, then this release isn’t really strong against anything, it’s simply a boosting release.

Co-creators (if any): ZeroG

Students i passed on this custom element: Gobi & ?

Jutsu Example:
Right arm of the bear = Deokishiribo kakusanton: Kuma no uwan
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Chakra cost: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user, by using the DNA of a bear, will turns his right arm into a bear arm - the arm is much stronger than a regular human arm, and its claws are razor sharp. The bear arm will take about two seconds to fully form, and it will take the same amount of time to turn back into a human arm.
Notes:
• Gives a 5+ damage to all Taijutsu that includes use of the arms.
• Can only be used three time per battle.
• Can last for three turns.

Yüme1

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: taiyoo no seiryoku.

Custom element english name: Solar Energy.
The element is based on: Energy and heat from the sun.

In the manga you will see the sun alot, or attleast rays coming down from the sky beutifuly. This is all an example of solar energy of some sort. Also you will see the character's sweat alot for no appearent reason, or if it is hot outside, this is an example of the heat from the solar enery caused by the sun.
Example:
At the start of the book, Naruto was sweating and complaining that it was hot.

Idea behind its creation: During the dry season, (during the time of summer), it will usually get hotter outside than what it normally is. So i thaught about that season and what helped heat us up and there it goes, solar energy.

Conditions to be able to use it: You must be an advanced Katon user and fully understand the element and how it is used. You also must have extreme control over your chakra nature, or this element will backfire on you.

Is weak to: Katon,if the fire jutsu is a higher rank or more powerful than the solar jutsu used.
Also Suiton, but if the solar jutsu is more powerful it will evaporate it, and it depends on what type of solar move i use, if its not physical then it will go right through suiton techniques.
And sunfire.

Is strong against: Suiton, and Doton. It is capable of bringing water to attleast a boiling point if not evaporating it, and is capable of ripping straight through a doton technique.
Depending on the raition technique and what type of solar energy you use it could block out a raition technique.

Co-creators (if any): None.

This is nothing like sun fire, (As Roku told me about a past custom element called solar flare or something) Its simply energy on its own, fire always has a physical effect, Soler energy -or power if you will- Doesnt neccesarely half to be a physical attack, for example -A solar light jutsu may blind you- On the other hand fire will burn you almost on every occasion.
Alot of customs like this have been Declined because they were similar -Roku tells me- to sunfire. Just explaining how this isnt.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Kazanhai
Custom element english name:Volcanic Ash(Super Heated Ash)
The element is based on:Fire+ Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):When a volcano erupts it sends a cloud of super heated ash into the air capable of burning a person alive if they stay in it to long. The ninja focuses fire chakra into their lungs. while the fire chakra is in their lungs, they convert the state fo the fire into ash. When the user is about to spew it out he lets out a burst of fire chakra super heating the ash giving it its incredibly hot properties.

This is possible in the naruto universe because there are alot of ash related fire techs such as Fire Release: Mist Covering,Burning ash accumulation, and Combustion ash Cloud. The user release ash from their mouth but instead like these other jutsu i mentioned the user super heats the ash with fire chakra to the state it can cause third degree burns to the opponent. So in basic state the element is just like how these jutsu are formed(fire chakra release from the lungs then comes out as ash) but instead the user adds a massive amount of fire chakra into their lungs to super heat the ash when it is spewed out of their mouth.

Note: volcanic ash and volcanic ash jutsu all come from the mouth unless the jutsu say otherwise.

The ash is highly flammable to if it is ignited it would cause a large explosion giving this ash explosive properties.

Idea behind its creation: i got this idea from all the ash jutsu in the naruto universe and the super heated sh volcanoes spew out when they are about to erupt

i you want to read more on this element here is the link:

Conditions to be able to use it:Mastery of Fire, chakra control
Is weak to: All water related jutsu above a -rank ,Earth
Is strong against:Lightning,, plastic, rubber,wind
Co-creators (if any):N/A

changed earth from strong against to weak against so that i fit the requirement for the two element weakness rule
____________________​

username, our loyal member, December 9 2010 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Volcanic Ash);

Volcanic Ash