0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Custom Elements Bureau

if there are problems with a jutsu,
it doesn't matter how stupid or OP you think it is,
you don't need to spam about it. If we see it as OP or ridiculous
it will just get declined and generally a reason is given as to why it was declined.

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Kuroi kiri
Custom element english name: Black Mist
The element is based on:water+wind+chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
Mist has been used by many ninja of thed hidden mist village such as Zabuza or Raiga(the lightning 7swordsman filler guy) thus showing its possible to make a mist. But their version of the mist was made by water alone so by adding win and chakra to the mist somebody could make it take a black color also making it stronger. The mist that is combined with wind will carry the normal quality of the mist such as rendering the enemy unable to see but because its made up of the users chakra the user will be able to sense anything in his black mist.
The mist in real life is made by suspanding the water molecules in the air, This is usually caused by makeing the air colder or hotter, so the user gives the water using his water chakra and creates the right weather using his wind chakra. Also by putiing additional chakra into it the user makes it darker colored.
Idea behind its creation: When I watched the lastest filler in the end it gave the preview of the next episode which is about the Zabuza arc and it made me remember the mist he used.
Conditions to be able to use it: must have a mastery of water, wind and also must be able to use at least 1 S-rank ninjutsu (if he can use a S-rank ninjutsu it must mean he has good amounts of chakra and can use chakra well so he can add the extra chakra needed.
Is weak to:
Earth: since water has a natural disadventage over earth this element which is mainly made up of water is naturally weak against earth element
Advenced earth elements: since its weak against earth it is obiously weak against advenced earth elements
Water: even though its made up of water its weak against water because water is much denser then Black mist and it can over-power black mist
Ice: because is too clod it would freeze some of the water molecules in the black mist and make it weaker
Is strong against:
Fire: SInce its made up of water it carry waters natural advantage against fire
Lightning: Its made up of wind and water so its wind quality weakens the lightning and the lightning makes the water electrofied thus mking black mist element stronger by a little bit
Equal rank lightning vs equal rank black mist= black mist gets a bit stronger
1 rank higher lightning vs 1 rank lower black mist= attacks cancel each other out
Wind: Since its denser then wind it can push the wind back thus overpowering wind
Advenced lightning, fire, wind elements: Since its stronger against their natural forms its only normal that its stronger against their advenced froms too
Co-creators (if any): none
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?

Resarved For Kage Rank

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Kinzoku

Custom element english name: Francium Release

The element is based on: Earth + Fire + Water

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): To begin, the element is possible to the manga and anime because on both anime and manga we have see kunais, kunais are made of francium if you see closely on a kunai you will see metal, and another word for metal is francium. Katanas was also made of francium not all of them, but most for example, Killer Bee's katanas are made also of francium. Also, shurikens are made of francium on naruto world their is a lot of thing made of francium.

Francium Release - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Francium ( /ˈfrænsiəm/ FRAN-see-əm; formerly known as eka-caesium and actinium K) is a chemical element that has the symbol Fr and atomic number 87. It has one of the lowest electronegativities of all known elements, and is the second rarest naturally occurring element (after astatine). Francium is a highly radioactive metal that decays into astatine, radium, and radon. As an alkali metal, it has one valence electron.
Francium was discovered by Marguerite Perey in France (from which the element takes its name) in 1939. It was the last element discovered in nature, rather than synthesized. Outside the laboratory, francium is extremely rare, with trace amounts found in uranium and thorium ores, where the isotope francium-223 continually forms and decays. As little as 20–30 g (one ounce) exists at any given time throughout the Earth's crust; the other isotopes are entirely synthetic. The largest amount produced in the laboratory was a cluster of more than 300,000 atoms.

Idea behind its creation: I was looking through the internet and i saw the chemical element so i quick submit it.

Conditions to be able to use it: To be able to use this, the user is needle to master the following elements, earth, fire and water and must also, be a sannin rank or more to be able to use this custom element.

Is weak to:

• Strong Lightning: If the lightning is strong enough is able to destroy the francium.

• Lava: Is able to burn the francium.
  • Strong Sun Fire: Is also able to break through the francium.
  • Wind: It would blow it away since, is light
  • The element is weak against any kind of fire.

Is strong against:

• Water: It would splash it away
  • Blood: It will not push the francium or do any damage
  • Bubblegum: It will make the bubblegum disappear by splashing it away
Co-creators (if any): anbu junior

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Mugiwara: Calcium - Approved
Mugen-Sama: Titanium - Apprved
Bahamut: Solar Wind Release - Declined, Too similar to sunfire
Bahamut: Adamantine Release - Approved
-Theos.: Electron - Declined, breaks rule about being weak to two canon elements
Chiryoku: Plastic Release - Approved
Kawagiri: Colour Release - Approved
~Hasashi~: Corundum Release - Declined, extremely OP
Izuna Uchiha: Boron - Approved
~Hasashi~: Divine Wind - Approved
scarface: Platinum Group Metals - Declined, breaks rule about being weak to two of the five canon elements
Deamon: Liquid Oxygen - Doesn't give an explaination about how its possible in the Narutoverse
eddy-kun: Bromine Release - Doesn't explain how its possible in th narutoverse
Rain of Hell: Storm Element - Declined already exists as a element from the manga
Kirabi: Underworld Release - Declined, unrealistic and banned from the CE
Crutch Kaguya: Atmospheric Pressure - Approved
Crutch Kaguya: Volcanic Water - Declined, unrealistic. how are you going to carry around water like that?
Daemon: Volcanic Ash - Declined, doesn't explain how its possible in the Narutoverse
Mugen-sama: Gold Fire - Declined, to similar to existing fires
Zenryoku: Spiritual Awakening - Declined, breaks the rule about having two canon elements in the weaknesses
Rain of Hell: Black Mist - Declined, how does adding chakra, which is necessary to doing jutsu's change the color of the mist?
-Pain-: Francium Release - Declined, proof that its possible is wrong.

Last edited:

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element Japanese name: Kaigan

Custom element English name: Spiritual Awakening

The element is based on: Water, Wind, Lightning, chakra control and NB Taijutsu.

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Spiritual awakening is the name given to this unique style of manipulation of multiple basic elements with the art of taijutsu. This enables the user to wield a powerful energy that can be used to enhance the range and also power of physical combat. Its basis is through the use of movement with the body to give motion to the energy released. This style is shown through Maito Guys afternoon tiger technique in the use of his gates and releasing a mass of energy through the motion of his taijutsu and is shown to be a very devastating power. Kaigan is achieved through meditation and enhanced training of the mind body and soul, basic principles within taijutsu, and the understanding of elements. The result leads to the understanding throughout many years of training and thus mastering the ability to combine the three essential energies required for this special spiritual form. The reason as to why it uses water wind and lightning is because the form of energy released can be described as being like a tempest of energy a form of storm, which these three basic elements resemble and share a common similarity with. Combining the three together with strong spiritual energy and mental energy to maintain the combination of energy they can create a tremendous surge of energy. A similar form could be stated as the Storm release which is the combination of water and lightning chakra creating a surge of energy on a smaller scale but as an offensive form of attack.

Idea behind its creation: To develop a continuation of love for the art of taijutsu in which I have previously created the NB taijutsu but I wanted to develop further with the addition of multiple elemental combinations.

Conditions to be able to use it: Must have learned NB taijutsu and have been trained in the use of sixth sense adding to the achievement of the spiritual aspect of the element. Water lightning and Wind mastery and must be Kage rank to have the chakra control required for it.

Is weak to: Kinetic energy (capable of absorbing the power to enhance itself)
Radio Frequency (can be used to break down the energy built up removing its power via the use of vibrations)
Radioactivity (has the ability to break down the energy particles in the same way as use of vibrations.
Rubber (the elasticity can absorb the energy)
Vacuum Pressure (if used to create a vacuum to absorb the energy)
Gel ( like rubber has some elasticity to withstand)
Glue ( like rubber and gel has some elasticity to withstand)
lightning elements (can rival the power emitted)

Is strong against: Void (capable of filling the empty space)
Fire Elements (has the same ability as wind release: typhoon water vortex of overpowering the elements)
Earth elements (the raw physical power can shatter the elements to fine powder)

Co-creators (if any): Shigure + Chiryoku
Students I passed on this custom element: Mugiwara + Caliburn

~Declined~ Its a fancy version of gates, thats all

Last edited by a moderator:

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

i underpowered it made it weak to sound
plus boron was released and that is of a harder density -_- (although not by much) so even if corundum seems OP it should have been approved since in EVERY way boron is stronger

Custom element Japanese name: Kougyokuton
Custom element English name: Corundum Release
The element is based on: Earth + Wind + Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Corundum is a very hard, tough, and stable mineral. According to the Mohs scale, Pure Corundum is the third hardest mineral after Diamond and Boron with a rating of 9.4, making it the third hardest mineral in the world as Boron registers at 9.5 and Diamond registers at 10.0. It is also unaffected by acids and most environments due to its thick chemical composition. The only thing that can scratch it besides itself is Boron and Diamond. Corundum will leave a streak of white behind when scratching other things.

Doton has been shown to be used as a great defense against incoming attacks as not much can penetrate directly through thick Earth and an amazing offensive tool since the thickness of it can easily KO quite a few targets. Now, if that defense was increased by increasing the thickness on a larger scale, on the subatomic level, why, one could be near unstoppable in battle. The cosmetic outlook of the element would be a very dark element, near pure black, with small traces of bright white in it. Because it has been increased on a Subatomic level, it is more resistant to wind and various other elements and manipulates the naturally occurring minerals within it to become a dense, thick mineral form of earth called Corundum.

This is possible because Corundum is composed of Aluminum Oxide, Al2O3. The user would manipulate the earth and extract the Aluminum from the Earth. The user would then manipulate the wind around him to create Aluminum Oxide in a liquid state. By it being in a liquid state and the atoms of a liquid are loosely swimming around, the user cannot do much with it, in terms of minerals and earth. However, by adding tremendous amounts of chakra into the mixture, bonding the atoms together with chakra, making the mixture a solid (state of matter) and providing an enforced defense within the element as the earth imbibes only what strengthen it. The outcome is a shiny, black mineral that is extremely dense and extremely difficult to destroy, as water does small damage to it, fire can’t burn through it, wind does nothing at all, and other earth minerals make no damage none whatsoever unless it is a diamond.

Idea behind its creation: A custom jutsu kaos created that created a shell around the user that was extremely hard to pierce through. kaos thought of expanding the jutsu into an element to further demonstrate its capabilities. The fusion of two Aluminum atoms and three Oxygen atoms would create Aluminum Oxide. A harden Form of this would produce the outcome of a crystalline commonly known as Corundum. Corundum is extremely durable and resistant to other minerals with the exclusion of Boron and Diamond, the only minerals able to scratch Corundum.

On NarutoBase, Corundum as an element would need extremely large amounts of chakra for the atoms to forcibly bond together.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Earth and Wind, have a Great chakra supply, and good knowledge of minerals and the Mohs Scale

Is weak to:
Diamond (the hardest mineral and the only mineral that can scratch Corundum besides boron),
Boron (however it is not a great weakness Boron is only one decimal harder then Corundum
so they would most probably level each other off)
Lava (causes Corundum to melt into a magma-like material),
Thermite (corundum is aluminum oxide and that makes up half of thermite)
High Ranking Lightning (can pierce through it)
Raging Thunder (a powerful form of Lightning)
Strong wind
sound based elements (the denser the object the faster sound travels through it)

Is strong against:
Fire and all it's advanced elements that don't exceed the melting point of corundum,
Water and it's advanced form(Corundum is very resistant to weathering by water)
Earth and all elements not as dense as corundum meaning any solid element (except boron and diamond)
Light (weakness of Light is strong earth)

Co-creators (if any): Lord Of Kaos

Students I passed on this custom element: Drizzy ?

____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give you the following:

~Hasashi~, our loyal member, gave on the date 11/15/2010 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Corundum);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Corundum
Powered by Nexus
Copyright 2010, ~Hasashi~, NarutoBase.net​

You must be registered for see images

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

I added how it is possible in the naruto universe and i added more detail into the CE

Custom element japanese name:Kazanhai
Custom element english name:Volcanic Ash(Super Heated Ash)
The element is based on:Fire+ Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):When a volcano erupts it sends a cloud of super heated ash into the air capable of burning a person alive if they stay in it to long. The ninja focuses fire chakra into their lungs. while the fire chakra is in their lungs, they convert the state fo the fire into ash. When the user is about to spew it out he lets out a burst of fire chakra super heating the ash giving it its incredibly hot properties.

This is possible in the naruto universe because there are alot of ash related fire techs such as Fire Release: Mist Covering,Burning ash accumulation, and Combustion ash Cloud. The user release ash from their mouth but instead like these other jutsu i mentioned the user super heats the ash with fire chakra to the state it can cause third degree burns to the opponent. So in basic state the element is just like how these jutsu are formed(fire chakra release from the lungs then comes out as ash) but instead the user adds a massive amount of fire chakra into their lungs to super heat the ash when it is spewed out of their mouth.

Note: volcanic ash and volcanic ash jutsu all come from the mouth unless the jutsu say otherwise.

The ash is highly flammable to if it is ignited it would cause a large explosion giving this ash explosive properties.

Idea behind its creation: i got this idea from all the ash jutsu in the naruto universe and the super heated sh volcanoes spew out when they are about to erupt

i you want to read more on this element here is the link:

Conditions to be able to use it:Mastery of Fire, chakra control
Is weak to: All water related jutsu above a -rank. Wind
Is strong against:Lightning,Earth, plastic, rubber
Co-creators (if any):N/A

~Declined~ If its using fire chakra, and fire chakra overpowers wind chakra, can it be weak to wind. explain that better please

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: 白金族金属

Custom element english name: Platinum

The element is based on: Earth + Fire + Lightning

The platinum is just another precious metal alloy like the rest of the metals in the Narutoverse. The alloys are all based from the subterranean mineral Cooperite. Which is nearly identical to other minerals present in Naruto with the one exception of the denseness of the platinum group. Therefore totally possible, just yet to be applied.

Idea behind its creation: The ability to manipulate and control one of the strongest and densest metal alloys on the planet in both liquid, and solid form

Conditions to be able to use it: Must have mastered Earth, Lightning, Fire,

Is weak to:
Form - Weakness

Solid - Fire, melts the solid form

Liquid - Water, instantly hardens the alloy

Is strong against:
Form - Strong against

Solid - Earth, denser and therefore stronger. Lightning. absorbs the electric shock as the platinum family is a perfect current for electricity.

Liquid - Lightning, absorbs the shock. Fire, snuffs the flame

Co-creators (if any): None..

Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ? None

~Declined~, how do you know what minerals are present in the narutoverse? thats like saying guns are possible in the narutovers because they have metal and the potential for gun metal. explain better

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element Japanese name: Kazan Suiton
Custom element English name: Volcanic Water
The element is based on: Water, Fire, and chakra pressure
Water, like most substances, has a boiling point and a critical pressure. Its boiling point is 100 degrees Celsius and its critical pressure is 218 atmospheres, at this level of pressure water can no longer boil. When both water's temperature and pressure are beyond its critical point it transforms into a supercritical fluid. As a supercritical fluid it can effuse through solids like a gas, and dissolve materials like a liquid.

Supercritical water is found mostly near deep submarine volcanoes. Due to the tremendous pressure of the weight of water above it, steam and gases cannot be released explosively. This causes the water around the volcano to reach temperatures up to 500 degrees Celsius turning the water into a supercritical fluid since the pressure down there is over 300 atmospheres, well above the 218 atmospheres required for water to no longer be able to boil.

In addition, there is no surface tension in a supercritical fluid, as there is no liquid/gas phase boundary. By changing the pressure and temperature of the fluid, the properties can be "tuned" to be more liquid- or more gas-like. The boiling point of the water remains the same throughout the element. One of the most important properties is the solubility of material in the fluid. Solubility in a supercritical fluid tends to increase with density of the fluid (at constant temperature). Since density increases with pressure, solubility tends to increase with pressure. The relationship with temperature is a little more complicated. At constant density, solubility will increase with temperature. This element will be mostly based on liquid supercritical fluid and the change between liquid/gas phase boundaries won't really play a large part in its techniques.

To create supercritical water, the user will summon/locate normal water and then continuously add large amounts of fire chakra to it. The user doesn't need to carry water with him as he will be using existing water or summon water needed for the element. An example that water can be summoned with no water source near is [(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin]. In the manga, it's shown that fire and water elements can be combined with the introduction of the Boil release, it also proves that Volcanic Water is completely possible in the Naruto universe. As the water increases in temperature, the user will begin to add tremendous chakra amounts of chakra compressing the heated water tightly together. The chakra also seconds as a “shielding agent” from the atmosphere, acting as a membrane that prevents contact between the two. In the manga and the anime we have seen elements that also require this type of pressure. One example is Guren's crystal element where she has to change normal earth into crystal. Another would be the dust element which also requires chakra pressure to compress the normally soft dust into large solid shapes. As the water rises in temperature the use will add more chakra pressure. When the water is fully heated and compressed the color scheme of the water will be light sky blue opposite from the darker shades of blue/black in regular or colder water elements. The element though dense is also extremely fast moving because of the high temperature of the water, which means the molecules are moving at great speeds much faster.

Idea behind its creation: Most of the water elements created are based on low temperature water. I wanted to create the opposite, high temperature water. To create this form of water I needed to know where the hottest water on earth could be found. I knew that it had to be near underwater volcanoes. What else could heat the water to be the hottest water on earth other than the hottest substance on earth, magma? The water heated by the magma remains liquid because of the pressure of the water pressure. Water pressure could be replaced with chakra pressure and the water could be heated using fire chakra, so I decided to make an element that included these ideas and Volcanic Water was born.
Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Water and Fire elements, and large chakra source.
Is weak to:
- Lightning based elements: water is still a conductor.
- Earth based elements and water based elements with high boiling points: can withstand the heat and block the Volcanic Water.
- Dry Ice: cool the water down into normal and freeze it.
Is strong against:
- Earth based elements and water based elements with lower boiling points: won't be able to withstand the heat and will evaporate.
- Fire based elements: in supercritical state, water can no longer physically boil.
- Wind based elements: pressurized and extremely dense, it will be able withstand the impact of wind.
Co-creators (if any): Ace
Students I passed on this custom element:

~Declined~ How would you know the boiling point of a water jutsu? and last time i looked, earth doesn't boil

Ryuji

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Yukiton

Custom element english name: Snow Release/Style

The element is based on: Water and Wind Element

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): In naruto's first movie, there was a yukigakure ninja named Rouga Nadare he was able to use the Ice release element and he used this jutsu againts Kakashi Hatake;
](Hyouton: Rōga Nadare no Jutsu) Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will create a pack of wolves made of snow that will rush down a mountain and attack the opponent. The user can also simply make a pack of wolves to attack the user without using the mountain, though the momentum they gain from their descent down a mountain makes the jutsu more effective.
This jutsu is classified as a Ice release jutsu but the wolves created by this jutsu are made of snow not ice.
This element can be of possible use in the Narutoverse since almost in every place theres some kind of common weather like ''The Land of Wind'' wich has a very windy enviroment and the wind element it's very common there,then I remembered that Haku was from a snowy village in some place of the Land of Waves wich has the possibility to use snow as an element.
To create snow, shinobis will use the wind element to seperate the hot air from the cold air around wich can be called an artificial Warm Front (warm fronts are masses of warm air that separates warm air from the colder air ahead, this strange procces it happens more often on alpine regions but it's still possible to warm fronts happen in sea level areas.), then by using the water element the ninja will release small amounts of water in the cold air left by wind elements making the water froze in very small crystals of ice called snowflakes that make beatifull figures.
You must be registered for see images
This crystals of ice agroup with eachother ti'll they form snow or a snowball. This can process can also be used with the clouds by using the wind element to create a warm front of bigger proportions leaving only cold air behind, the cold air will rise to the clouds and drop their tempeture to 0 °C then the ninja will send water chakra to the near clouds, when the water gets inside the cloud it will get frozen into millions of snowflakes that agroup together as they fall to the ground as a result a snowball will fall to the ground leaving it in control of the ninja.

Idea behind its creation:I thougth of this element when I was checking some CEs and notice that most of them are derivations of canon elements like Earth to Mud so I was thinking what would be the derivation of the Ice release? thats when I rememberd the first Naruto movie were team 7 was on a mission in the Land of snow, then I remembered that every ninja country has a common element the connects it with the name of that country like the Land of Fire-the fire element, the Land of Wind-the wind elements ETC.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of the Water and Wind Element

Is weak to:-Fire (It also depends on how jutsu it's used since snow still has some water properties).
-Advance forms of fire.
-Earth jutsus since most jutsus from the earth elements are made of rock it can easily pierce or overpower snow.
-Lava element by logic it will melt snow.

Is strong against:-Lightning jutsus since snow is not a good conducter of electricity
-Water jutsus can be frost by snow but it mostly evens up snow.
-Mud related jutsus can easlily be frost by snow.
-Plant and Wood element are weak against snow since the low temperatures of snow prevent the growing procces of plants and frosts wood.
-The Iron element could get rust because of the water properties of snow.

Co-creators (if any):

Reserved Ti'll Kage

~Declined~ Not Kage rank

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: kiri
Custom element english name: Mist
The element is based on:water+wind
Mist has been used by many ninja of thed hidden mist village such as Zabuza or Raiga(the lightning 7swordsman filler guy) thus showing its possible to make a mist. But their version of the mist was made by water alone so by adding wind and chakra to the mist somebody could make it stronger. The mist that is combined with wind will carry the normal quality of the mist such as rendering the enemy unable to see but because its made up of the users chakra the user will be able to sense anything in his mist.
The mist in real life is made by suspanding the water molecules in the air, This is usually caused by makeing the air colder or hotter, so the user gives the water using his water chakra and creates the right weather using his wind chakra.
Idea behind its creation: When I watched the lastest filler in the end it gave the preview of the next episode which is about the Zabuza arc and it made me remember the mist he used.
Conditions to be able to use it: must have a mastery of water, wind
Is weak to:
Earth: since water has a natural disadventage over earth this element which is mainly made up of water is naturally weak against earth element
Advenced earth elements: since its weak against earth it is obiously weak against advenced earth elements
Water: even though its made up of water its weak against water because water is much denser then mist and it can over-power mist
Ice: because is too cold it would freeze some of the water molecules in the mist and make it weaker
Is strong against:
Fire: SInce its made up of water it carry waters natural advantage against fire
Lightning: Its made up of wind and water so its wind quality weakens the lightning and the lightning makes the water electrofied thus making mist element stronger by a little bit
Equal rank lightning vs equal rank mist= black mist gets a bit stronger
1 rank higher lightning vs 1 rank lower mist= attacks cancel each other out
Wind: Since its denser then wind it can push the wind back thus overpowering wind
Advenced lightning, fire, wind elements: Since its stronger against their natural forms its only normal that its stronger against their advenced froms too
Co-creators (if any): none

Resarved For Kage Rank

I basicly turned it into ''mist'' from ''black mist''

~Declined~ Not Kage rank

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: EREKUTORON
Custom element english name: Electron Release
The element is based on: Lightening infused with the nature of wind and great chakra with advance chakra control.
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): using small particles has been shown in the naruto's series with techniques such as naruto's rasen-shuriken which has multi micro- needless, also the dust element acts the same. the electron element can create electrons, control them and disperse them into the surroundings using chakra, by reversing the process it is also possible to completely destroy electrons. A build up of electrons causes static electricity. the addition of electrons to molecules causes it to have negative charge, whereas removing electrons creates positive charge. due to electricity being purely electrons, that means lightning has a negative charge. any objects of vastly different polarities (- and +) would have an attractive force to each other whereas objects of same polarity would repel ([- and -] or [+ and +]). most objects usually have neutral polarity which is not attracted to + or - unless a huge shift of electrons took place to change polarity.
Idea behind its creation: controlling small particles just like shown in the anime, manga and specially the sci-fi movies.
Conditions to be able to use it:

-Mastery of the five basics elements-
-Great Chakra control-
-Being an RPer for over a year-

Is weak to: Energy charges such as Chakra,Yin/Yang, Nature energy and mainly genjutsus and related techniques, Dark release since it doesn't contain atoms, Electron Release couldn't stop it or protect from it, color release because its solid energy and electron element couldn't stop it and Light release as well.
Is strong against: Objects which include Atoms and electricity.
Co-creators (if any): N\A

Reversed until I become a Kage.

~Declined~ Not Kage rank, do not resubmit even at kage rank

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element Japanese name: Netsuton
Custom element English name: Temperature release
The element is based on: Chakra+(this depends on the tempature that the user will create) fire or water +Fuuinjutsu

Well we have seen ninjas in Naruto using ice (cold),lava(hot),water(normal),snow(cold) etc So it is possible to manipulate the temperature in elements.For example ice is created by using water as a base,than adding wind to cool it to a state of ice,same with the other elements.So I am sure that by further exploring the nature of this manipulation a ninja could actually control the cold and hot molecules to increase one of them or decrease one of them.But of course if a ninja changes temperature like that than the balance and other things will be lost,thats where knowledge of sealing jutsus is needed.For example a ninja would increase the temperature in front of him,but that would harm him,so he uses sealing to create a barrier around the place the temperature is increased so it does not harm him or the world around him.(But when creating jutsus it will need to be stated where the barrier is formed,around the users body or in a certain location)

So here is the process itself:
Chakra manipulation to control temperature molecules ---> by using fire(to destroy the cold molecules thus increasing the temperature) or water (to destroy the hot malecules thus making the temperature cold) ---> using fuuin to make a barrier for protection of nature/user/balance

Idea behind its creation: ice,lava,sunfire etc All are advanced in 1 way of the temperature scale.So instead of creating a CE that just goes to 1 of the ends I decided to make this instead.(those gave me the idea though :p)

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Water and Fire elements + ninjutsu + fuuinjutsu

Is weak to: N/A

Is strong against: N/A

Co-creators (if any): (under ? for now xd)

~Declined~, proof is incomplete and why are there no strengths or weaknesses?

Gin-Sama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element Japanese name: hekireki shakuhou
Custom element English name: Thunder release
The element is based on:Lightning, Chakra, Chakra control
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Thunder is the sound made by lightning. Depending on the nature of the lightning and distance of the listener, thunder can range from a sharp, loud crack to a long, low rumble (brontide). The sudden increase in pressure and temperature from lightning produces rapid expansion of the air surrounding and within a bolt of lightning. In turn, this expansion of air creates a sonic shock wave which produces the sound of thunder, often referred to as a clap, crack, or peal of thunder. The distance of the lightning can be calculated by the listener depending on when the sound is heard vs. the vision of the lightning strike.
A flash of lightning, followed after some seconds by a rumble of thunder is, for many people, the first illustration of the fact that sound travels significantly slower than light. Using this difference, one can estimate how far away the bolt of lightning is by timing the interval between seeing the flash and hearing thunder. The speed of sound in dry air is approximately 343 m/s or 1,127 feet per second or 768 mph (1,236 km/h) at 20°C (68 °F).[4] The speed of light is high enough that it can be taken as infinite in this calculation because of the relatively small distance involved. Therefore, the lightning is approximately one kilometer distant for every 2.9 seconds that elapse between the visible flash and the first sound of thunder (or one mile for every 4.6 seconds). In the same five seconds the light could have travelled the same distance as circling the globe 37 times. Thunder is seldom heard at distances over 20 kilometers (12 miles).[5] A flash of lightning and a simultaneous sharp "crack" of thunder, a thundercrack, therefore indicates that the lightning strike was very near.

Now, how could someone create Thunder in the Naruto universe? there is already jutsu that use a thunder like example below...

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.

Type: Attack
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.
Raiton: Chidori Raimei (Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm)
Type:Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Idea behind its creation:
ice,lava,sunfire, white fire etc... All are advanced so i wanted to make the Lightning become more stronger and more advance and this element also can make a sound wave that can damage the opponent..
Conditions to be able to use it: Must have Complete Mastery over Lightning and have excellent chakra control
Is weak to:
  • Advance Wind element
  • Rubber
Is strong against:
  • Ice, Element
  • Earth Element
  • Water Element
  • Fire Element
  • Lightning element (normal)
Co-creators (if any): n/a
Students I passed on this custom element: n/a

~Declined~ Not kage rank

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element Japanese name: Netsuton
Custom element English name: Temperature release
The element is based on: Chakra+(this depends on the tempature that the user will create) fire or water +Fuuinjutsu

Well we have seen ninjas in Naruto using ice (cold),lava(hot),water(normal),snow(cold) etc So it is possible to manipulate the temperature in elements.For example ice is created by using water as a base,than adding wind to cool it to a state of ice,same with the other elements.So I am sure that by further exploring the nature of this manipulation a ninja could actually control the cold and hot molecules to increase one of them or decrease one of them.But of course if a ninja changes temperature like that than the balance and other things will be lost,thats where knowledge of sealing jutsus is needed.For example a ninja would increase the temperature in front of him,but that would harm him,so he uses sealing to create a barrier around the place the temperature is increased so it does not harm him or the world around him.(But when creating jutsus it will need to be stated where the barrier is formed,around the users body or in a certain location)

So here is the process itself:
Chakra manipulation to control temperature molecules ---> by using fire(to destroy the cold molecules thus increasing the temperature) or water (to destroy the hot malecules thus making the temperature cold) ---> using fuuin to make a barrier for protection of nature/user/balance

Idea behind its creation: ice,lava,sunfire etc All are advanced in 1 way of the temperature scale.So instead of creating a CE that just goes to 1 of the ends I decided to make this instead.(those gave me the idea though :p)

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Water and Fire elements + ninjutsu + fuuinjutsu

Is weak to: N/A

Is strong against: N/A

Co-creators (if any): (under ? for now xd)

This is just like my ''Heat Release'' element which got declined because it tried to combine Ice and Fire elements (although i personally disagree with that). So, if my element gets declined, yours gets too, plus, you're making a copy of my element (both of them have the exact same concept). Even if this is correct, it couldn't be approved without mine getting approved first, since i posted it way before you.

Also, i suggest you, and everyone to check the Bureau and see the elements ppl already tried to create since i've seen lots of people doing this.

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: kohaku

Custom element english name: Amber

The element is based on: Water, Earth, manipulation of wood chakra.

Many ninja have been able to spit sticky liquids from thier mouths by manipulating either Water or Earth (to create mud) chakra. The Mizukage has been shown to be able to change the conentration of her acid release technique, proving that one can alter the amount of chakra in thier techniques to essentially change the state of thier techniquie. Based on that premise, the user will manipulate the consistancy of thier water chakra and inject Earth chakra into it creating the resin. More earth chakra will then be infused into the resin to harden it into amber. Mokuton users will have an easier time performing this feat because of thier previous knowledge of combining water and earth.

Idea behind its creation:
Amber is fossilized tree resin and can exist in two states, solid and liquid. The resin produced by most plants is a viscous liquid, composed mainly of volatile fluid terpenes, with lesser components of dissolved non-volatile solids which make resin thick and sticky. Amber is flamable in its liquid state, due to the presence of natural hydrocarbons in the resin. However, due to the chemical reaction which occurs during the hardening, Amber becomes less volatile when in solid form. Although it typically takes an extensive period of time to make the resin harden into a solid, this process will be sped up substaintially by channeling Earth chakra into the resin . When hardened, amber becomes a natural polymer (similar to plastic).

Conditions to be able to use it:
-Complete Mastery of Water and Earth
-Large chakra reserves with excelent chakra control.
-50% additional chakra cost for users who cannot utilize mokuton.
-If the user cannot utilize mokuton, they must use twice the number of seals to propperly channel thier chakra.

Is weak to:
Fire - Heating amber will soften it and eventually it will burn
Earth - Amber is slightly softer than rock when solid, and will have the same weakness to earth as water in its liquid state.

Is strong against: Water, Wind, lightning

Co-creators (if any): Jinbei & Konoha's Yellow Flash

~Approved~ Keep in mind that if a co-creator isn't Kage rank they can not use the element till they get to Kage rank

____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e

I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give you the following:
Scary Yamato, our loyal member, gave on the date 11/25/2010 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Amber); after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Amber