Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I need an opinion on this story. I'm going to try and not make this long. This story is supposed to be fuc*ed up and I'm already working on the Copyright. This is the horrible truth about my protagonist in the story: ARCH ENEMY. Give me some constructive criticism please. If you have any questions, please ask.

After the death of her husband, Overlord Takashi Mitsu, Queen Elena and their five year old son, Prince Castor escaped to her secluded clan village. Elena's clan, the Tsuna Clan, welcomed her back by beating her and her son until they were battered in blood and bruises. Apparently, years before Elena married Takashi and became a queen, she was a proud member of the legendary and feared clan of assassins. Elena was ridiculed for wanting to leave and explore the world she was secluded from. It was forbidden for members to leave unless they had the Memory Seal, which erased their memories of the clan permanently forever.

Elena left and the elders of the Tsuna ordered her younger brother, Devin, and his best friend, Ren, to either kill her or give her the Memory Seal. But there was a twist. To teach Elena a lesson, the elders secretly ordered Ren to kill Devin to send her that message that there would always be consequences. And he killed Devin, his best friend, without remorse. Elena was able to beat Ren in a fit of rage and forced him to run before she could kill him.

Ren had become the leader two years later and now, he saw an opportunity to make Elena suffer. He quieted anyone who spoke about him lying to the elders that he had placed the seal on her that day. The Tsuna Clan wanted both Elena and Castor to be executed, but Ren dropped the charges, because he was the supreme ruler of the clan. He told Elena that if she obeyed his words and married him, he would grant her protection from those who were responsible for murdering her late husband in cold blood. Elena had no choice, but to accept for she was terrified and wanted to protect her child.

Ren promised her that he would convince the council to brand Castor and make him a Junior Elite, which is given to children at five years old, who start the Agoge process within the clan at this age. But he was hiding something dark and twisted. Castor was lead to the elders' council hall and was brutally raped and molested by them. Ren had also participated in the rape. He threatened Castor stating that if he told Elena about it, he would execute them both. Castor was then branded with the clan's symbol as he was sexually assaulted.

The rape and molestation continued over the next seven years as Castor trained to become an assassin. Although, the clan hated him and saw him as a worthless half breed. The clan took every bit of innocence from him and now, he's left with scars he cannot heal. This was the price he had to pay.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It really is messed up.

Question: if Elena is that strong why go back to her clan, (I'm assuming she's running away from something/someone) why not just run to some secluded part of the world?

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It really is messed up.

Question: if Elena is that strong why go back to her clan, (I'm assuming she's running away from something/someone) why not just run to some secluded part of the world?
Her husband, Takashi, was said to be the most powerful warrior. He had control over Yin-Yang. If someone can take him, who people called a Divine God, out, wouldn't you be scared? Plus, the government was corrupt and people wanted him dead.

Elena was strong, but she's not that strong. Plus, all she wanted was to protect Castor. He was only five then, so Elena looked towards her clan for help. Ren had also forced her to have *** with him. And one rape resulted in their son, Tenchu, being born.

Last edited:

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her husband, Takashi, was said to be the most powerful warrior. He had control over Yin-Yang. If someone can take him, who people called a Divine God, out, wouldn't you be scared? Plus, the government was corrupt and people wanted him dead.

Elena was strong, but she's not that strong. Plus, all she wanted was to protect Castor. He was only five then, so Elena looked towards her clan for help. Ren had also forced her to have *** with him. And one rape resulted in their son, Tenchu, being born.
My question was why go back to the clan and not some other remote part of the world? (though it won't be convenient for plot if She did this) but you should at least have a reason for her going there and not some normal secluded place.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My question was why go back to the clan and not some other remote part of the world? (though it won't be convenient for plot if She did this) but you should at least have a reason for her going there and not some normal secluded place.
Elena believed the Tsuna Clan were the only people, who had enough fire power to protect her and Castor. The clan is secretive and are feared assassins with unparallel senses and psychic abilities. With them, Elena has an whole army of badass warriors protecting her.

However, she believed that she could convince the clan to welcome her back with opened arms if she begged them for forgiveness. She thought wrong. Elena wasn't thinking properly when she ran back. She believed that without the clan's help, the people who killed her husband would've found her and execute her. And she paid the price for it by submitting to Ren.

Castor, her own son, suffered the most at the cost of her stupidity.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rape and molestation of a 5 year old boy till he is 12, as well as continuous rape of the single mother whose husband and brother were murdered till a bastard child is born, I have 1 question, why would you choose to write something so sick? Are you sick yourself? There is more than enough ****ed up shit in the real world, and in fiction for that matter, writing this is not healthy at all. I would encourage you to write more positive stories. Just my opinion and constructive criticism, no offense intended. :)

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rape and molestation of a 5 year old boy till he is 12, as well as continuous rape of the single mother whose husband and brother were murdered till a bastard child is born, I have 1 question, why would you choose to write something so sick? Are you sick yourself? There is more than enough ****ed up shit in the real world, and in fiction for that matter, writing this is not healthy at all. I would encourage you to write more positive stories. Just my opinion and constructive criticism, no offense intended. :)
I know it's messed up, but I used Guts from Berserk to inspire my protagonist's story. Guts was raped and abused as well. I wanted to build a character that goes through so much pain and heartache, he would to channel that pain and make himself stronger. I don't want to give my character too much plot armor. I want him to develop by learning that he can't protect everyone he loves and that even though he has to face obstacles, he has two choices:

.Either give up and remain broken

.Or stand back up and keep moving forward. Keep getting stronger.

I want all my characters to learn this. It's okay to cry and mourn, but as long as they stick together, everything's going to get better. There will be good times and there will be bad times. I want my characters to learn that love is about sacrifice. Nothing can rob them of their humanity no matter what.

Last edited:

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would be more twisted if Castor gets to like the rape and molestation after few years and develops love hate relationship and starts to doing to other trainees also

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why rape, why not hard labour or inhumane treatment. you could make his training tough and life threatening like that of "Hitman" where only the strong and swift survive.
I dont see myself being able to read this ff and not go sick.

Question: if they can kill the world strongest warrior then how can a clan protect her from such an enemy.