Legendary
Kin
3,481💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So here’s the thing… Arceus can bend space and time on a universal level. I really don’t think/remember Kratos having something to counter that. Even if Kratos could somehow get close to it it has infinite adaptability. All of this canon, too. So, I think Arceus neg diffs. Especially since Arceus can survive in space and outside of time. Two things Kratos cannot do.

Love the creative threads tho! Very fun to think about lol.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,481💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since when???
It created Palkia and Dialga that innately relate to space and time and would only be able to happen outside of space and time (scientifically factual, since I know you like cold hard facts now and not to debate these things for fun). That would mean he can bend space and time, no if, ands, or buts. It created the creatures that are responsible for these duties and only a near omnipotent/fully omnipotent being is capable of such feats, logically. Now all the theories I have seen not only support this logic/claim but they also make sense and I only say theories because it is not stated which way this goes canonically so that’s all we have to go based off of. Especially since Palkia and Dialga are said to only be a catalyst for space and time. If that’s the case, those abilities were Arceus’ alone. You may go all crazy on me for “assuming” but is that not a fair assumption especially for the context? And I'm giving you some leverage with calling it an assumption. It's kinda already scientifically proven that that's how that would work...

If you want me to scrap that idea, again, Arceus still has other canon things that Kratos cannot handle and is ever-evolving. Enough so to where he can evolve to anything Kratos can do, especially elements? I think so.

Please try to keep your cool. I love your threads but we’re discussing fictional characters here. If you get all crazy on me like the last thread, I’ll unfortunately have to opt out of your threads even tho I like you as a member and I love your new threads. Let’s keep what little debating is left on this site alive, please.

Last edited:

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
). That would mean he can bend space and time,
maniplation of time aint inherently universe lv

nobody says madara or guldo scales that high right

both of them have time powers

only a near omnipotent/fully omnipotent being is capable of such feats
You must be registered for see images

pokemon factually cant destroy planets

and are regularly beat by attacks far weaker then planet lv

stopped by the attacks of regular pokemon and damaged by a chandlier

stopped by silver water, functionally cement

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,481💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maniplation of time aint inherently universe lv

nobody says madara or guldo scales that high right

both of them have time powers

pokemon factually cant destroy planets

and are regularly beat by attacks far weaker then planet lv

stopped by the attacks of regular pokemon and damaged by a chandlier

stopped by silver water, functionally cement
Again, in these examples you’ve given, context matters especially with the staff but I’m having a hard time understanding if you want to debate factual real life applications or fictional applications. When I bring up fictional applications you seem to say they are invalid because they don’t make sense for real but then when I mention actual facts that would logically apply in the real world, you convert back to anime/manga/game facts or feats. I’m not sure what you want out of these discussions lol. It can’t be both especially if one or the other isn’t accepted on a whim of only yourself. :onion-msn-smileys-18:

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, in these examples you’ve given, context matters especially with the staff but I’m having a hard time understanding if you want to debate factual real life applications or fictional applications. When I bring up fictional applications you seem to say they are invalid because they don’t make sense for real but then when I mention actual facts that would logically apply in the real world, you convert back to anime/manga/game facts or feats. I’m not sure what you want out of these discussions lol. It can’t be both especially if one or the other isn’t accepted on a whim of only yourself. :onion-msn-smileys-18:

Who said anything about real life
this is about a fictional anime character and a video game greek god