Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
After having been told to search for his new master from Reborn, Killua scoured the land for the man who was to teach him. Apparently he had accidentally erased himself for a extended period of time, but Reborn assured him to be a competent instructor. He sighted a man leaning against a tree in the general direction Reborn directed him towards and so Killua approached the man pleading for him to begin teaching him the ways of the Hayabusa.

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mugetsu stared at the kid. The ignorance in his eyes bothered him, the lack of answers from Rinne bothered him even more. To have sent a child to Mugetsu, just to teach him in powers, even he doesn't understand why he has them. Mugetsu had no time to baby sit.
Give me one good reason why i should teach you?

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Killua stared the man up and down, he didnt seem all that impressive... "Well... Personal Satisfaction when I grasp what it is your teaching? I'm only kidding. Reborn sent me here, if thats not enough to convince you to teach me I really don't see the point in trying."

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mugetsu stares at the little man with intrigue, wondering if he requested a reason or convincing. Instructions clearly wasn't the kid's forte.

I guess... there isn't a point in trying? Then how come you're still here?

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Mugetsu stares at the little man with intrigue, wondering if he requested a reason or convincing. Instructions clearly wasn't the kid's forte.

I guess... there isn't a point in trying? Then how come you're still here?

"Sigh... my master Reborn sent me here to learn from you, and unlike you I have a great deal of respect for the man, and as such decided to respect his wishes. He wanted me to learn from you, and he wanted you to teach me."
Killua declared, with a slightly annoyed expression.

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Sigh... my master Reborn sent me here to learn from you, and unlike you I have a great deal of respect for the man, and as such decided to respect his wishes. He wanted me to learn from you, and he wanted you to teach me."
Killua declared, with a slightly annoyed expression.
Very well then ^^ We do this and you're telling the young lord he's keeping his promise.

Yoru escapes from Mugetsu's shadow and contraints Killua

Whats Neidan?

Mugetsu begins to walk in to the forest with yoru dragging killua behind him

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Very well then ^^ We do this and you're telling the young lord he's keeping his promise.

Yoru escapes from Mugetsu's shadow and contraints Killua

Whats Neidan?

Mugetsu begins to walk in to the forest with yoru dragging killua behind him
"Neidan, it refers to the ninjutsu of the Hayabusa right? A collection of techniques that rely on our unique traits and abilities." Killua declared, quite pleased that Mugetsu decided to train him.

Last edited:

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In one word: Whats a requirement to perform neidan?
Is Neidan a Kekkei genkai, a Hiden, an element or advanced ninjutsu of sorts? (Categories would overlap. Pick the closest). Depending on the answer explain other factors that prevent someone else from performing neidan.

Yoru wraps around a tree tying Killua firmly to it while Mugetsu cloaks himself from Killua's Taijin

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Neidan would be classified as a Kekkei Gebkai while it isn't its own element it is an advanced application of ninjutsu relying on the chakra of the dragon. This chakra is passed down to the next generation and without it one is incapable of using Neidan.

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mugetsu pulls out a shuriken and decides to play target practice with the body. He hurls a shuriken at Killua's face and ends up piercing in the shoulder

...my aim is as good as your answer. Let's try again
Mugetsu grabs another shuriken

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mugetsu lets out a deep sigh. Irritated by the mindless resistance and remarks. He walks up to the restrained Killua with an Amber colour in his eye brighter than ever, unleashing the extent of his powers to the point it even make Yoru tremble. Within a blink he gets covered in a shroud of pitch black chakra. Mugetsu places his hand on Killua's forehead and casts an incredibly powerful Genjutsu making Killua highly susceptible to suggestion and extremely compliant.

(In'Yoton Modo) - Yin-Yang Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 200 (-50 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Based on Hagoromo's Six Paths Sage Mode, those who have completed Yin-Yang can enter this mode to elevate their prowess but only in their spiritual or physical capabilities. The lack of the Juubi’s monstrous chakra and natural energy makes it impossible for proper balance of both Yin and Yang natures simultaneously at such a high level. When entering this mode, users first gather their five basic nature chakras and their Yin and Yang natures. They then manipulate the ratio of their Yin to Yang chakra such that one nature almost completely overshadows the other, done almost instantly and effortlessly. The result causes the user to enter one of two states: Yin State or Yang State. These states raises one’s Yin or Yang abilities to their peak. Users are endowed with a chakra cloak as well as their own variation of the Truth-Seeking Orbs. Due to the mass amount of spirutual and/or physical energy released from the user in these states, areas of effect known as zones are generated, each state having it's own with various rules.

Yin State: Yin State is the state entered by users when they emphasize their Yin chakra over their Yang. In this state the user is endowed with a pitch-black chakra cloak with white magatama down the center, along the collar and sleeves. The cloak reaches down to the user’s ankles and covers a jet-black jumpsuit is underneath. The user’s nails, lips, hair, and sclera also become jet black. Along with the 6 Truth-Seeking Orbs the user will also gain a Shakujo consisting of the same energy and abilities of the orbs. The main attributes that users gain in this the technique Kuninotokotachi. Kuninotokotachi is a genjutsu technique that grants the user prowess on par with the Uchiha’s Mangekyou Sharingan. When casting genjutsu, the user’s technique become strong enough to hypnotizes and even control their opponent’s actions like Kotoamatsukami. The user also becomes capable of reversing genjutsu and resisting the effects of genjutsu as strong as Tsukuyomi. The drawback to this state is that the disproportional amount of energy makes users incapable of using Yang Release techniques and other physically elevating techniques. Advanced forms of taijutsu movement (anything that requires chakra or is B-rank and above) also become unusable.

Yang State: Yang State is the state entered by users when they emphasize their Yang chakra over their Yin chakra. In this state the user is endowed with a white and black jumpsuit akin to the one Bruce Lee donned in the “Tower of Death.” Their hair and sclera become white as well and their hands gain pure white, fingerless gloves with black magatama on the back. Along with the 6 Truth-Seeking Orbs, the user will gain a pair of white nunchaku consisting of the same energy and ability of the orbs. The main attribute that users in this state gain is Tian. Tian refers to a physical power beyond the scope of the earthly mortal. While in this state the user’s ability to track and react to movements and actions is “limitless.” What this means is as long as an entity is within the user’s scope of sensory perception, the user can keep up with it. As well, physical damage is all but negligible to a user in this state. The only possible way to cause physical harm to a user in this state would be for them to use Yang Release or Forbidden ranked techniques, or techniques that exceed the damage of 7th Gate and beyond. The drawback to this technique is that, due to the massive imbalance of Yang chakra, a user is more susceptible to genjutsu and spiritual techniques. Yin Release and other spiritual techniques are impossible to use whilst in this state. Also, because of their massive physical elevation, users lose the ability to break genjutsu and spiritual techniques through pain.

Note: Regardless of the state used, the technique only last 6 turns and can be used only once per battle.
Note: One must have completed Yin-Yang Release in order to use this technique. Those who specialize in Yin Release are able to use Yin State and vice versa for the other state.
Note: Once the technique ends the user’s spiritual or physical chakra is drained to the barest minimum for their survival, thus making them incapable of using Yin, Yang, or Yin-Yang Release techniques for 10 turns. Likewise, Yin users are incapable of using Genjutsu for 5 turns and Yang users are incapable of using taijutsu for 5 turns (this includes releasing leg weights and physically augmenting techniques).
Note: Likewise, users are unable to use techniques above A-rank for 4 turns.

Kuninotokotachi
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is the strongest non-kekkei genkai genjutsu in existence. Kuninotokotachi gives the user’s genjutsu powerful hypnotic and influential abilities and puts them on par with the ocular powers of the Mangekyou Sharingan. The user hides manipulative thoughts and suggestions within their genjutsu such that, when cast on an opponent, they are indistinguishable from their own thoughts. The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the user, allowing the user to influence the actions of others even subliminally. Long enough exposure to the user’s genjutsu while under the affects of Kuninotokotachi will eventually render victims completely under the user’s control; their very will and spirit enslaved to the user indefinitely. At such a point, the only way to release the hold of Kuninotokotachi would be for the user to release it themselves or for the user to die. Because of the strength of Kuninotokotachi, subversive of preventing genjutsu such as mental resistances, barriers, and other seals of the like are ineffective. With this technique the only way to avoid genjutsu would be to prevent them from happening or stay out of range. On the defensive side, Kuninotokotachi allows for the user to reverse genjutsu like Sharingan Genjutsu and even release the affects of techniques like Tsukuyomi.
Note: The hypnosis of this technique allows for the user to mask holes within a genjutsu that would ordinarily cause speculation. For example, if using false surroundings for a sudden drastic environment change, the user could implant a suggestion that would force the opponent not to question how suddenly the environment changed or to ignore certain aspects such as “the water isn’t wet.” However, these suggestions must be spelled out within the user’s move and must pertain to the affects of the genjutsu. A user cannot force opponents to forget how to defend against x-element or make them use y-technique if the genjutsu’s foundation does not establish such foundations.
Note: The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the target. Within short-range users can capture others within their hypnotic spell and completely take over their body within 2 turns. At mid-range the hypnotic spell takes 4 turns, and long range is ineffective. Those with genjutsu specialty can resist for an additional turn while other Yin Release masters can resist for another 2 additional turns are unaffected at mid-range and beyond.
Note: The user can reverse genjutsu with this technique once per turn (one turn cool down for S-rank and above). Should the user fall under the spell of Mangekyou tier genjutsu the user can release the affects at the cost of a move but become incapable of using genjutsu for two turns after the fact.
Note: This technique remains active for as long as the user is within the Yin State of Yin-Yang Mode.

One after another Mugetsu feeds Killua with information regarding the clan abilities that Killua cant question despite trying. While it begins to turn killua in to Mugetsu's mindless slave, it also grants him deep knowledge and introspection of his innate abilities and powers.

... before we continue, i have one last thing to add. Mugetsu is one hundred and twenty one years of age. You do not care what damn lies Rinne Hayabusa feeds you. From this day onward, you believe that to be true without dispute no matter what others tell you.

-Basic clan training completed on Discord.

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Killua responds "Yes.. Mugetsu I understand.."
Mugetsu grins as he continues to pour knowledge in Killua. Wuji Dao, the fundamental Hayabusa technique. Ancient like the clan, the technique takes a minute to pass over to Killua. Mugetsu passes over his knowledge and experience related to Wuji Dao, as he does, he gets a flash of memory. It was Mugetsu training with an older man, someone close. The transmission of information ends before Mugetsu could remember further

Sigh... If you meet Reborn, you will tell him he owes me answers.

While Mugetsu transfers the information he also prepares limitations related to rank and ability given Killua weaker mental and physical state. The restrictions are designed to be lifted as Killua grows stronger, completing his prerequisites. It also restricts Killua from using Upper Dantian for the time being.

When and if you meet Reborn. You will say, Bowl, milk, cereal. In that order, you will repeat it at the end of every sentence.

-Wuji Dao completed up to middle dantian.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Mugetsu grins as he continues to pour knowledge in Killua. Wuji Dao, the fundamental Hayabusa technique. Ancient like the clan, the technique takes a minute to pass over to Killua. Mugetsu passes over his knowledge and experience related to Wuji Dao, as he does, he gets a flash of memory. It was Mugetsu training with an older man, someone close. The transmission of information ends before Mugetsu could remember further

Sigh... If you meet Reborn, you will tell him he owes me answers.

While Mugetsu transfers the information he also prepares limitations related to rank and ability given Killua weaker mental and physical state. The restrictions are designed to be lifted as Killua grows stronger, completing his prerequisites. It also restricts Killua from using Upper Dantian for the time being.

When and if you meet Reborn. You will say, Bowl, milk, cereal. In that order, you will repeat it at the end of every sentence.

-Wuji Dao completed up to middle dantian.

"Yes... Bowl Milk Cereal..."
Killua would say dazed