Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Name: Zetsu
Nickname: "Akatsuki Venus Flytrap"
Clan:Unknown, now Kiyoshi

Looks:
177 cm, B+ .Two large venus fly trap-like extensions that envelop head and upper body. Two different colored halves - left side of body white, right black.
Personality:
Split personality, self analysing, introspective, cannibalistic
Village Info.
Village of Birth:Unknown(speculated to be Kusa)
Village of Alliance:Rain ( Akatsuki )

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty: Mist techniques, Weapon-based fighting, ability to separate body into two halves, Mayfly Technique
(Kagero) Mayfly
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short/Mid/Long
Chakra cost:30
Damage points:N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to merge his body with the ground and plants and to move at very high speeds through the networks of roots and water veins.
This allows the user to conceal his presence completely,making it almost impossible to detect him.
Note:Only Zetsu and characters from Zetsu?s clan can use this.
Elements: Earth,Water,Lightning,Fire,Wind
Your ninjutsu:
( Tejina India Gigei : Skanda Heki Yari ) Mystic Arts Of India : Skanda's Crackling Spear
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
The user charges up their chakra into a spear shaped projectile that crackles with electricity and throws it at the opponent. Can split open earth jutsus up to A rank.

( Tejina India Gigei : Varuna Wana ) Mystic Arts Of India : Varuna's Snares
Type: Supplementary
Range: All
Damage: N/A
The user drops a net of water mixed with their chakra on the opponent trapping them and preventing their movement. The net also leeches chakra and cannot be cut by physical means ( since it is made of water ) or by fire jutsus. It will get stronger if water jutsus are used on it.

( Tejina India Gigei : Saru Kami Houkou ) Mystic Arts Of India : Monkey God's Roar
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points : 40
The user lets out a powerful roar that forces the enemy or any projectiles back and causes bleeding in the ears and could cause deafness.

(Kirigakure Toku no Jutsu ) Hidden Mist Shield Jutsu
type: Defense
range: short
chakra cost: 15
Damage: N/A
A strong shield made of condensed particles of mist that appears in front of the user and can block c rank jutsus or b rank lightning jutsus. Other higher rank jutsu will break through but it will give user some time to perform another jutsu to escape.
Note: Must have used Hidden Mist Jutsu

(Kiri Urufu no Jutsu ) Mist Wolf Jutsu
type: Attack
range: All Ranges
chakra cost: 20
damage: 40
A wolf made of condensed and supercool particles of mist that senses the opponent and attacks them. Keeps reforming if hit. Cannot be avoided as long as they are in Hidden Mist.
Note: Must have used Hidden Mist Jutsu

(Kiri Rei Jutsu ) Mist Apparition Jutsu
type: Supplementary
range: N/A
chakra cost: 10
damage: N/A
The user commands the mist to form into many ghostly wraiths that look like the user to confuse the opponent. These "clones" cannot attack or be attacked but just distract the opponent.
Can only be used after using Hidden Mist Jutsu.

( Kiri Oni Sentou No Jutsu ) Mist Demon Fight Jutsu
type: Supplementary
range: All
chakra cost: 25 ( + 5 per turn )
damage: N/A
This Jutsu is an advanced version of Hidden Mist Eyesight Deprivation and makes every particle of the mist shine so that anyone except the user who is in the mist will fall in a genjutsu where they will remain passive as they will think that demons are attacking them. Cannot be avoided if they are in the Hidden Mist
Must have used Hidden Mist Jutsu

( Kiri Sanketsu no Jutsu ) Mist Suffocation Jutsu
type: Attack
range: All
chakra cost: 15
damage 15 per turn
This Jutsu causes the mist to forcibly enter the opponent's nose and mouth and suffocate them. Cannot be avoided as long as they are in Hidden Mist.
Must have used Hidden Mist Jutsu

( Suiton : Setsuzentaru Mizu Kadou ) Water Style : Serrated Water Vortex
Damage Points: 40
A large vortex of water composed of many sharp water blades surrounds the opponent and continuously slashes them till they escape the vortex.

Background Info.
History:
An S-Class gathering of missing nins, with the power to level a nation, headed by a "God" and an Immortal. Perfect, right ? We shouldn't have lost. Unfortunately, one of the Jinchuuriki happened to be a certain hyperactive blonde, but more on that later.
I was a member of the Akatsuki, and served as it's spy thanks to my unique and beautiful techniques. I didn't have a partner either, since I tend to argue with myself enough, and "God" felt a partner would lead to twice the arguments. So, there I was, a spy, for an organisation that killed and massacred people, and I thought life couldn't get any better. I had all the corpses I could eat, for the price of a couple of spying missions, a simple task for me. Anyways, I even made it to the point where other members would report to me, if "God" was unavailable, since the Immortal chose to stay behind the scenes.
And now came the aforementioned blonde. I hadn't thought it possible, but he actually defeated and corrupted "God". before killing the Immortal in a fit of anger about a certain Uchiha brat. And so, I came to the position where I decided that discretion would be the better part of valor, and fled. Unfortunately, the Sensei of that blonde happened to have a Sharingan, happened to sense me, and happened to put a hole through me with a damn Raikiri.
Leaving me for dead, the Konoha ninja walked off. Big mistake. The Sharingan Nin didn't know that I am so accustomed to splitting myself that an injury to the centre of the chest didn't hit any vital organs and I survived. Wandering the land to get stronger, I found the Kiyoshi, and became a Humble Apprentice.
I also once broke into the Konoha Library and "borrowed" a book on Sealing. Now I am covered in Seals, invisible unless they activate, that store weapons. A few of them release shuriken or other projectiles ( an idea I copied from the Uchiha brat ) and some store katana, nodachi, spears and other diverse weapons.

Wait, Konoha. Zetsu is coming to eat you.

Other
It has also been noted that Zetsu has the ability to "record" the things he sees. After the battle with Sasuke and Itachi, Madara Uchiha asked him, "Did you make sure to record the whole thing while you watched?" to which Zetsu replied, "Relax, I got everything." It is unknown how he is able to show these "recordings".

According to Pain, Zetsu's reason for fighting is "land".

Picture:
Shrouded in Mist
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:
"Rasputin ~ Boney M"

Battles

Won:6 ( In this bio )
Lost:
1 ( In this bio )

Last edited by a moderator:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure.

I shortened it and took it from a first person view.
The history in this bio is okay till Madara's death, but anyway Akatsuki has to be destroyed at some point. :p