[Approved] -Approved-Zetsu Bio (Ace's 2nd Bio)

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name: Zetsu
Nickname: Aloe Man
Clan: N/a

Looks: Green hair, Venus Flytrap enveloping body, black/green face, enveloped in an akatsuki cloak.

Personality: Split personality: Serious, and Carefree

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Village Hidden in the Grass
Village of Alliance: N/A

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Kage
Specialty: Mayfly technique split bodies.
Elements: All+Rubber
Your ninjutsu:

Katon: Ookii Surudoi Gogyou (Fire Style: Large Pointed Fire)
Range: Short-Long
Type: Attack
Chakra: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user expels a five pointed flame shaped like a star, that expands the farther it goes. This flame chars all that comes in contact with it.
*Can only be used once per battle*

Doton: Kaedama Tsuchi Yaiba (Earth Style: Double Earth Blade)
Type:Attack
Range:Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description:The user makes two giant earth pillars horizontally laying on the ground. One rushes the opponent, and attacks them, and sends them towards the sky. The other one then follows suit, and meets up with the other earth pillar, crushing the oppoent between them.

Background Info.
History: Born in the Hidden Village in the Grass, I was immediately abandoned after birth. Practically two people in one body, it was no surprise I was left for dead, as my personalities often clashed with each other. I fended for myself, and later at the age of 13 found out I had special abilities. The ability to merge with the interconnected roots, and waterveins of the ground. This ability first shone its light on me when I was escaping from a shopkeeper angry at me for stealing some bread. I ran into a dead end, scared and confused. As the guy raised his and to hit me, I felt a sudden connection to the ground, and escaped him from hitting me. I kept on using this technique, perfecting it in speed, and concealment and later called it the MayFly technique. The ultimate stealth move, I'm practically undetectable when it's in use. With this technique, I wandered the land, trying to find a reason for my existence, when I found a man named Madara Uchiha. I knew not of who he was, but I followed him as he said he was intensely intriguiged in my powers. It was the first time someone ever said they cared for me. I was at his beck and call, and served as his spy for the entire group I was part of called Akatsuki.
Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music: Be prepared.

Battles

Won:
Lost:

Last edited by a moderator: