0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name:Itachi Uchiha
Nickname: none
Clan: Uchiha

Looks:

Personality: Ever since his first appearance, Itachi had always been mysterious, and had acted as though he was hiding his true self. While flashbacks to his past showed that he was a compassionate brother and person, his later acts and claims made it seem that this was mostly just an act. But, surprisingly, he genuinely was the compassionate brother he had once claimed to be, although he hid this from the rest of the Akatsuki to protect Sasuke

Village Info.
Village of Birth:
Village of Alliance:

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: look under my ave
Specialty: fire,Illusion and 1st satge of Sharingan
Elements: water,fire,wind,earth,linghting
Your ninjutsu:
water A-S
fire D-A
wind D-S
earth D-S
lighting D-S

Background Info.
Itachi was born into the Uchiha clan and was praised by all as the best of his generation - a genius above all others. Even by the standards of the battle-adept Uchiha clan, Itachi's prowess far outshone them. However, not even his family, friends, or teachers could understand him. When he was only 4, Itachi had already witnessed countless lives lost due to the Third Great Shinobi World War, which emotionally traumatized him and turned him into a pacifist. At age 7, he graduated from the Ninja Academy at the top of his class after only one year, mastered the Sharingan at age 8, passed the Chunin Exams at age 10, and became an ANBU Captain at age 13. According to Madara Uchiha, Itachi also had a lover, whom he killed during the Uchiha

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

im going to let go my sakon and ukon bio
and i have sharinagn taining and here is the link

-approved-

Last edited by a moderator: