Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name:Sakura Haruno
Nickname:AkikoKei/KiKo
Clan:Haruno

Looks: She has bright pink hair and green eyes.
You must be registered for see images

Personality:
At the start of the series, Sakura has a deep infatuation for Sasuke, For that reason, many of Sakura's early appearances are dedicated to her continuing efforts to win his affection. As the story progresses, she begins to recognize that Sasuke is a real person with imperfections, and develops the more sincere desire to be there for him. Sakura also develops a concern that Sasuke will someday abandon her and the rest of Konohagakure in his quest for power. When her fears come true at the end of Part I, Sakura does all that she can to stop Sasuke from leaving, such as professing her love for him and offering to join him. Though touched by her words, they do not stop Sasuke from defecting from Konoha. Since then, Sakura has made her personal goal to bring Sasuke home, which becomes a recurring component of her role in Part II.
Sakura's relationship with Naruto, like with Sasuke, also changes throughout the series. When first teamed up together, Sakura viewed Naruto as a talentless idiot who deliberately tried to ruin her life. However, as the story progresses and Naruto continually shows his worth as a ninja as well as his dedication to his teammates, Sakura realizes that her initial perceptions of him were wrong. After Sasuke defects from Konoha, Sakura pleads to Naruto, believing him to be the only one able to bring him back. Although Naruto fails and is left in the hospital afterwards, he vows to someday complete the task she has given him. Realizing the lengths Naruto will go to for her, Sakura spends the next three years training with Tsunade so that she can join Naruto in his quest to bring Sasuke back, determined not to be useless like she was before. During Part II, Sakura learns of the things Naruto has to deal with: the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox and Akatsuki.[1] Saddened by the impact both forces have had on his life, Sakura becomes protective of Naruto and tries to do whatever she can to help him overcome these obstacles. Sakura grows to be very close to and fond of Naruto, due to their spending a lot of time together. Yamato and Sai have separately suggested that Sakura's feelings for Naruto are more than a mere friendship, but the specifics have yet to be detailed.

Village Info.
Village of Birth:Konoha
Village of Alliance:Konoha

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:Genin
Specialty:
Elements:fire
Your ninjutsu:
Clone Technique [Bunshin No Jutsu]
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

Shadow Stealth Technique [Bikoku Ninjutsu]
Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

Transformation Technique [Henge no Jutsu]
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

5 Senses Confusion Disorder [Gokan Sakusou]
Description: The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

Change of Body Stance Technique [Kawarimi no Jutsu]
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Escape Skill [Nawanuke No Jutsu]
Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique [Kakuremino No Jutsu]
Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info.
History:
I was born March 28. When I was younger, I really liked this guy named Sasuke Uchiha, and I really hoped that he would like me too. After graduating from the academy, I was placed on a team with him and that idiot Naruto. -_- We became a genin at the age of 12, and realized that I had a great talent for genjutsu and chakra control whereas the others were great at battling. During the invasion, I felt like I couldn’t help at all while they were fighting to save me and the fact that I couldn’t do anything to stop Sasuke from leaving really affected me so I asked Tsunade to teach me how to utilize the strength she had and medical ninjutsu so I could better help the other. I trained very hard for 2 and a half years, and became a very good medical ninja. Recently, with Naruto who I came to realize wasn’t such a total loser, we defeated many members of Akatsuki and I helped save Hinata after she professed her love to Naruto. After Naruto saved the village, I was the first to approach him, though now I think that punching him was a dumb idea. At the moment, we are hoping for Tsunade to awaken out of her coma.
Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:
See you in my Nightmares by Kanye West feat. Lil Wayne
Battles

Won:none
Lost:none

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Awkward Linguist