-approved-Naruto Uzumaki's Bio (Updated)

-Naruto Uzumaki-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basic Information
Name: Naruto Uzumaki
Nickname: The Number One, Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
Clan: Unknown (possibly Uzumaki clan or Namikaze clan)

Looks: Blond hair, blue eyes, average height, three "whiskers" on each side of face, wears an orange jumpsuit with a red and black cape, has giant scroll on back

Personality:
Funny, hardworking, determined, clever

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Hidden Leaf Village
Village of Alliance: Hidden Leaf Village

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: S-Class
Specialty: Wind jutsus, toad-related jutsus
Elements: Wind, Water, Earth, Fire, Lightning, Mud
Your ninjutsu:

Wind

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)

Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path.

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)

Range:Short-Long
Description: A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage to even a
Summoning like Gamabunta.

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)

Description: The user sends wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornado
with slicing wind.
Fire

(Katon: Karyuu Endan) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb

Chakra cost:20
Description: A powerful fire jutsu that spreads along the floor and can cover a long range of terrain.

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire

Chakra cost:30
Description:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirin but can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire) .

(Katon: Haisekishou) - Fire Style: Burning Ash Accumulation

Damage Points:60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
Description: user spits out a could of super hot ash which expoldes when the user clicks there teeth this jutsu will cause damage if you escape before it explodes(damage is done to skin and lungs) .

(Katon: Keshi Makugahara) - Fire Style:

Range:Short
Description: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.
(This is a game jutsu.This is Jiraiya`s level 2 ougi in accel 2Game Ougi)

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain

Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area burning all in its path.
Earth

(Doton: Dochuu Eigyo) - Earth Style: Underground Fish Projection

Type:Supplementary
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A(5 if used with mist servant genjutsu when attacking apply other jutsu used cost as is when used with this one)
Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and is able to move freely underground. This jutsu also allows the user to avoid the opponent's attacks.

(Doton: Ganban Kyuu) - Earth Style: Bed Rock Coffin

Range:Mid
Damage Points:30
Descripton: After forming the needed handseals, two large slabs of rock come up out of the ground and crush the opponent in between the two slabs.

(Doton: Arijigoku no jutsu) - Earth Style: Ant-Lion

Descripton: The user will form a large conical crater with loosen gravel in the ground which will draw and trap careless opponents in it. The opponent will have a hard time escapin the crater because the gravel.

(Doton: Doryuusou) - Earth Style: Rising Earth Spears

Descripton: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spike that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The user can either create a long row of spikes protrude away from him or make them appear anywhere within the target range. They cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp Of The Underworld

Type:Supplemtary
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: Traps the victim in a pit of tar which then swallows the opponent whole (can be used to trap summoning monsters).

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairou) - Earth Style: Earth Corridor

Descripton: After the user slams his/her fists to the ground, the earth will rise up and over his/her target, imprisoning them. It can trap 50 people in it.

(Doton: Uiten Pen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune

Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
note: can only be used once per battle

(Doton: Kouka jutsu) - Earth Style: Hardening

Type:Defence
Chakra cost:60
Descripton: The user will use encase his/hers body in a hard rock material in defense. The user can also use this rock to create spiked clubs for his arms
Water

(Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Sensing Rain

Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there whereabouts.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan) - Water Style: Water Dragon

Descripton: Huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent

Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same)
Description: Water vortex created in the palm of the users hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water that can be used to attack or defend(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

(Suiton: Daibakufu) - Water Style: Giant Water Vortex

Description: After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall

Description:The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.
The wall of water can be up to 360? if necessary and is especially efficient at stopping Fire Release techniques though is unable to defend against elemental fusion and combination techniques such as those employed by Kakuzu

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex

Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same time)
Description: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Destruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

Other:

Shadow Clone Jutsu, Rasengan, Summoning Jutsu (toads), other toad related jutsus.

Background Info.
History: I was born in the Hidden Leaf Village 16 years ago, right before the Nine Tailed Fox's attack. The Fourth Hokage (to defeat the fox) sealed it inside of me, a baby, at the time. Years passed and I was treated like a monster, a freak. By my own villagers... I had no idea why. I was truly hated, and because of that, I was deeply saddened and depressed. I began to hate the villagers because they hated me. No one cared about me. I wasn't even told who my parents were. (I assumed they were dead) I was alone... And then one day, I met a man named Iruka, my future sensei, who would make me feel as if my life actually had meaning.

Months later, I had found out the reason nearly everyone hated me - the demon that nearly destroyed my village - was sealed inside of me. I didn't know why. I also didn't know why everyone had kept it a secret from me. I became a Genin soon after, and took part in several dangerous missions (Zabuza and Haku) and even the Chunin exams along with my new partners, Sakura, Sasuke, and my masked sensei, Kakashi. (all three thought I was an annoying idiot -__-) I encountered some strange and dangerous people at the Chunin Exams, such as Neji Hyuga, Rock Lee, Kabuto, Gaara, and even Orochimaru.

I learned months later, from a man I call the Pervy Sage, that an organization called Akatsuki was after the demon inside of me. I also learned of Sasuke's past and how he wanted to become powerful in order to kill his brother. He left the village to go find Orochimaru, the most evil person I have ever met. (and the man who killed the Third in his invasion) I did everything I could to stop him from leaving, even by using the fox's power. But it just wasn't enough. I made a promise to Sakura that I'd bring him back. And I intend to keep that promise. I left the village with Jiraiya, the Pervy Sage, and trained for more than two years, so that if I ever ran into the Akatsuki or Sasuke, I'd be prepared.

I returned to the village and met even more interesting people there, and I saw nearly everyone (except Sasuke of course) and saw how much they had changed. It was obvious that they were surprised at how much (or little xD) I had grown up during those 2 and a half years. There were so many adventures and missions that I was included in after my return to the village, such as rescuing Gaara (who became the Kazekage while I was away) from Akatsuki, finding Sasuke to return him to the village, and backing up my teammates in a fight against two powerful, and very strange, Akatsuki members.

I also learned that Sasuke killed Orochimaru and made a squad to help him find and kill his brother, Itachi. (I was searching for Sasuke again when he was searching for Itachi; it turned out that I ran into Itachi O_O Me and him had an interesting talk)

After realizing that my search for Sasuke with my teammates failed and that he disappeared after his fight with Itachi, I returned to the Leaf...and that's when I learned that my sensei, Jiraiya, left the village to infiltrate the Rain village and find out what was going on over there. The leader of the Rain Village, the leader of Akatsuki, a man named Pein, killed him. I...just couldn't believe it... I swore to avenge the Pervy Sage, and so one of Pervy Sage's masters, a toad named Fukusaku, taught me something called Sage Mode. But I was away on Myobokuzan Mt while training, so when Pein attacked the village himself, I wasn't there. However, Fukusaku tried to contact the village, and when no reply came, we left the mountain and headed for Konoha. That's when I saw the destruction. My village was totally destroyed, and Pein (there were actually 6 of him O_O) was responsible. Him and I fought each other, and I have to say, I've never been so scared in my life. o_o He told me of his goals, and believe it or not, they were similar to mine. O___O To achieve world peace...but his methods were all wrong... Before I killed Pein, (I even had to go 8 tails) I was told that there was another "Pein." The real one - Nagato. I left to talk to him, and he told me his story, and I told him mine. I was able to use my trademark "come to the good side" convincing jutsu (XD) to convince Nagato to let me find the answer as to how to obtain world peace. He resurrected the people he killed, and entrusted his will to me. He later died because of the jutsus he had used during the invasion.

Since I saved the village, basically by myself, I was a hero. A real hero. I was truly accepted, and by the entire village. O_O
And it feels good to be a hero. It seems I'll be Hokage in no time now...

*And during a random filler arc that was never shown to anyone >_> <_< I became much better in the art of Wind jutsus, so much better that I have the ability to sense anything within mid range of myself as long as it's in the air around me. (yes, I want to have a cheap ability too >_> lol)*

Other

Picture: Look at my avatar.

Theme Song and Background Music: N/A

Battles

Won: N/A
Lost: N/A (most of my losses are because of RokuNR and Izuna Uchiha -__-)

~Update Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

-Naruto Uzumaki-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
♦ Rei ♦;1210817 said:
you gotta delete the "mud" from there.
you will be trained in that first and then it will be approved in your bio.
Well, I'm Mud's co-creator, so I'd already know everything once I get to Kage rank.

But okay, I'll remove it. ;)