Birthdate: 21 August
Clan: Uchiha

Looks:
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 69 kg
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blond
Outfit: (See the pic)

Personality:Laid back to the point of being lazy, has good sence of humour. He seldom gets angry, but once you enrage him, you better be a fast runner.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konoha
Village of Alliance: None

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Kage
Specialty: Assassinations; Senbon; Short melee weapons;
Elements: Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth, Water
Your ninjutsu:
Fire:
(Katon: Kasumi Enbu No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Waltz

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: User spits out a huge mist of flammable gas the can be ignited by local fire or by a fire jutsu.
_____
(Katon: Endan) - Fire Style: Fireball

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:20
Description: Small fire ball.

C-Rank

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Style:

Type:Supplementary/Defence
Description: The user first throws out there lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire that is then used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.
(This is a game jutsu.Asuma uses this in his combo ougi in accel 2.GAme Ougi)
_____
(Katon: Housenka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu

Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.
_____
(Katon: Ryuuka) - Fire Style: Dragon Fire

Range:Short-(Long,depends on how far the wire is)
Description: Used in conjunction with String Reeling to tie down opponent and blast them with fire.

Wind:
Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost:10
Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add
speed and strength to a thrown projectile.
_____
Fuuton: Fuusajin (Wind Style: Dust Wind)

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent with added sand to
loosen your opponents footing.
_____
Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)

Type:Attack/Defence
Description: A wall of spinning wind that can push back weapon attacks and enemies
using taijutsu.

C-Rank

Fuuton: Kaiten Shuriken (Wind Style: Rotating Shuriken)

Chakra Cost:15
Description: Shuriken controlled by wind that can move and attack the opponent in the
air or on land.
_____
Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)

Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Description: A gust of wind that is huge in diameter and can level a tree or to.

Lightning:
Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique)

Type:Defence/Attack
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.
_____
Raiton: Raijingu Sanda (Lightning Style: Raging Thunder)

Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users
body.
_____
Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu (Lightning Style: Thunder Saber)

Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back
the enemy.

C-Rank

Raiton: Jibashi (Lightning Style: Electromagnetic Murder)

Damage Points:30(+5 if used with a water type)
Description: The user sends out a wave of thin lightning bolts from the hands that cling
to the opponent and shock him/her. Its powers vary from a simple shock to ripping
through solid rock. It can be used with water jutsu.

Background Info.
History:
Max was know as the disgrace of the Uchiha clan. He was a child of an Uchiha girl and some shinobi from Konoha. His father's idenity was never revealed, and his mother comited suicide for disggracing the clan and her dignity. Noone respectd him, because he was different from all Uchihas. He was blond and had green eyes. Max was ignored by all children, and was called looser. His only friend was a Tokubetsu Jonin, called Shiranui Genma. Everyday Max was training with Genma to proove his clan, that he is not to be underestimated. At the academy he was the best student at handling weapons, but lacked skills in ninjutsu. He had greater agility then the other students. He graduated from the academy at the age of 8. After graduating with the help of the legendary Hatake Kakashi, he was able to activate his sharingan. But because of the fact he was only a half-uchiha, the sharingan was using too much chakra. At this rate he couldn't last long with both eyes activated, so Max learned to activate only one eye at a time. But he was never able to obtain Mangekyou Sharingan. Two years later, he became Chunin, and a year later Tokubetsu Jonin. He specialized in silen assasinations. His greater speed and accuracy made him the captain of the assasination squad. But he was never satisfied with his abilites. He tryed to leave Konoha, but he knew too much, so the elders could not just let him go. He was constanly kept under surveillance. That is why in order to escape, he had to kill some of his fellow shinobis. Since than, he was declared Konoha enemy. At the age of 16 he escaped from Konoha. Year later, he met BiBi, the Blood Mistress. He joined her organization, and in a while, he became one of her Dark Lords. There he mastered his Fire element and learned Wind. While in this organization, he created his own jutsus. At the age of 18, he left his place as a Dark Lord, and went to search for even greater power. Two months later, he joined the organization called Tenbatsu. There he
mastered his third element - lightning. And the story now goes on...

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:
Sum 41 - We Are All To Blame

Battles

Won: idk
Lost: idk

Last edited by a moderator:

MadMax

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for reviving this old bio, but i have a question. Um so, it has some old info, and according to my old status, i was Kage rank. Do i keep it, or i have to be reranked. If i have to be reranked, make me Genin rank :)

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for reviving this old bio, but i have a question. Um so, it has some old info, and according to my old status, i was Kage rank. Do i keep it, or i have to be reranked. If i have to be reranked, make me Genin rank :)
u?re kage from my part, anyone who disagrees? huh? O_-