OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off I just want to say Cell is probably my favorite Villain in Dragon ball Z.

Apparently 17 found the Cell Jr's and eventually tamed them and put them in charge of protecting his island. Goten and Trunks ran into them but they backed off after they realized they were sent there to help.

But how is it possible that the Cell Jr's survived this entire time? If we assume they regenerated some time after Cells defeat then how have they went this long undetected? They would have been stronger than everyone on Earth besides Gohan and maybe Vegeta pre Buu arc. But somehow 17 found them and even tamed them?

Now the implications for this are what I really want to get into. Could this be setting up a possible return for Cell in the future? I don't see why the Cell Jr's would still be alive after all this time if he wasn't possibly going to return.

Thoughts?

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A bonus chapter?? how canon is that

they made broly canon, anything is possible
Well as of now its manga only, and Toyotaro is the one who writes that not Akira. But you never know, we never saw what happened in the anime when Goten and Trunks were put in charge of protecting the island. Toyo may have just given Akira the opportunity to make it canon for real.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That’s really interesting lol

I thought gohan killed all the cell jr’s but since 17 was able to keep up with super saiyan blue goku it makes sense that he was able to tame them plus they pretty much share the same creator so there must be a connection between them.

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off I just want to say Cell is probably my favorite Villain in Dragon ball Z.

Apparently 17 found the Cell Jr's and eventually tamed them and put them in charge of protecting his island. Goten and Trunks ran into them but they backed off after they realized they were sent there to help.

But how is it possible that the Cell Jr's survived this entire time? If we assume they regenerated some time after Cells defeat then how have they went this long undetected? They would have been stronger than everyone on Earth besides Gohan and maybe Vegeta pre Buu arc. But somehow 17 found them and even tamed them?

Now the implications for this are what I really want to get into. Could this be setting up a possible return for Cell in the future? I don't see why the Cell Jr's would still be alive after all this time if he wasn't possibly going to return.

Thoughts?
I hope so it would give us someone far stronger than frieza assuming he's been training for the past 7 years.

Reactions: OG sama