AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well this never ceases to amaze me how much more dumb America can be. They always seem to put up BS that is important and they we should all care about. . According to this, these "people" consider this relevant and good news? What the hell is a Beyonce? Everytime i hear that noise i think of the person who lip singed at the presidential inauguration. But really why aren't people talking about the Ice caps melting or the fact that we might very well be in another World War very soon? God damn media pisses me off......

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude not every topic has to be serious and controversial. Sometimes it's alright to have a little lighter news. It's not good for the human mind to only hear doom and gloom. And besides, it sells and with that money the media can fund the research of more important issues. It's all a big cicle

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mate, you should know already that media is corrupt, no maatter which country you are living in they are all corrupt and mostly biased about what gets aired.

They gotta put up on air what they think is "newsworthiness" , meaning guidelines in which media decides what is a popular story or not amongst the public.

Like i just finished a assignment on crime statistics, did you know in Australia the crime rates have been decreasing over the past decade or so? Yet, the media keep portraying that crime is on the rise creating a false sense of fear of crime which is soo wrong and the worst part is that most people learn about crime rates and other stuff usually via social media. Working class on newspapers and the rest of us via news or whatnot. :(

Personally, im against the media alot. My whole family is tbh Lol. They are scum however this said, i guess providing the public what interests them (beyonce more famous than oprah) is also needed because at the end of the day, news corporations are businesses and business are competitive as hell!

Last edited:
Reactions: AnimusOra

obito uchiha the wraith

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you want to hear about the ice caps melting look it up they are melting everyday that's not news. the possibility of a new world war is speculation not news. the wars and potential wars going on right now are posted everyday on most major news networks. maybe you should try a better news provider if you cant stand beyonce(currently the most influential woman in the world) being news.

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you want to hear about the ice caps melting look it up they are melting everyday that's not news. the possibility of a new world war is speculation not news. the wars and potential wars going on right now are posted everyday on most major news networks. maybe you should try a better news provider if you cant stand beyonce(currently the most influential woman in the world) being news.
I read every type of news provider I can find this one just happened to pop up first so i posted this without going through the other ones. But you know about what's going on but ask someone else that you have never met before and i guarantee they won't know what you asked but they will about this topic

Dude not every topic has to be serious and controversial. Sometimes it's alright to have a little lighter news. It's not good for the human mind to only hear doom and gloom. And besides, it sells and with that money the media can fund the research of more important issues. It's all a big cicle
It's whats killing our society by filling it with lies and make belief fantasies

Last edited:

Genrou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That article is in the Money section of the site, I doubt the editor of that site would put that if it weren't relevant to his section.

Also, Beyonce has a tour with his husband, this is also a form of promotion to promote ticket sales. The media also get paid to do that.

Your priorities and taste are just different from theirs. If people want World News and what's happening throughout the globe, they'll go to the World News section. I don't see why that should be a big deal tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhistleBlower

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mate, you should know already that media is corrupt, no maatter which country you are living in they are all corrupt and mostly biased about what gets aired.

They gotta put up on air what they think is "newsworthiness" , meaning guidelines in which media decides what is a popular story or not amongst the public.

Like i just finished a assignment on crime statistics, did you know in Australia the crime rates have been decreasing over the past decade or so? Yet, the media keep portraying that crime is on the rise creating a false sense of fear of crime which is soo wrong and the worst part is that most people learn about crime rates and other stuff usually via social media. Working class on newspapers and the rest of us via news or whatnot. :(

Personally, im against the media alot. My whole family is tbh Lol. They are scum however this said, i guess providing the public what interests them (beyonce more famous than oprah) is also needed because at the end of the day, news corporations are businesses and business are competitive as hell!
I agree with you man but it's still upsetting to see that this is what our world is coming too. I am sorry for responding back late to you. I have to switch between the base and work periodically

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry dude but I had never heard of that news so they don't think it's that important
That actually makes me happy to hear you say that man :win:

That article is in the Money section of the site, I doubt the editor of that site would put that if it weren't relevant to his section.

Also, Beyonce has a tour with his husband, this is also a form of promotion to promote ticket sales. The media also get paid to do that.

Your priorities and taste are just different from theirs. If people want World News and what's happening throughout the globe, they'll go to the World News section. I don't see why that should be a big deal tbh.
But people literally live and die just to hear and care about news like that??

I actually enjoyed that news. She made 115 million since last June? That's very impressive for anyone.
Her music isn't even technically music to begin with. That is a whole other pet peeve about mainstream music in general but i really don't want to get into that. 115 million just goes to show that the world has a terrible taste in noise i wont even call it music or her an artist for that matter. she is more of a "sell out entertainer"

Genrou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For promoters, investors, producers, the artist herself, it's what puts food in the table and makes them buy the things they want.

For the supporters, it's what makes them happy and satiates their emotional needs.

For you, it is nonsense.

That is their choice. If they want to live their life worshipping Beyonce, let them.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That actually makes me happy to hear you say that man :win:

Her music isn't even technically music to begin with. That is a whole other pet peeve about mainstream music in general but i really don't want to get into that. 115 million just goes to show that the world has a terrible taste in noise i wont even call it music or her an artist for that matter. she is more of a "sell out entertainer"
Art is subjective, nobody made you the music police. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's bad, music has different genres for the simple fact that there is no set example of "This is good music", because not everyone finds it as such. You sound like a hipster that doesn't really know what he's taking about with such a ignorant statement.

And I'm not even a Beyoncé fan.

Last edited:

Takure

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why aren't people talking about the Ice caps melting or the fact that we might very well be in another World War very soon? God damn media pisses me off......
The mass media isn't there to inform us of the problems in the world, on the contrary; it's to keep us ignorant and to divert the attention of the masses away from actual problems.

Last edited:

Weazel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm. Yaknow it's a tad annoying how a lot of people complain a lot about how "the media only talks about this and that and not this", completely ignoring the other news providers that actually provide those very news they say don't appear often enough.

Part of the reason why they don't appear enough is because instead of paying attention to these kinds of news sources, people ignore them in favour of complaining they don't exist (dat love story).

There are a lot of other news providers out there. There are ones specifically made for science, ones specifically made for politics, etc. If you want important news, go to a different provider. There are different kinds of media sources for a reason man.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The media/journalists are just there to get viewers/attention/reads. Nothing more, nothing less. They honestly couldn't give a shit about telling us about the important news. It's similar to politicians.(all they give a damn about is getting elected)