Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, when's the next chapter? I get a feeling there's nothing that important in the cellar. And it's been bugging me that only the Weiss family gets the "power of god" and if anyone else gets it it's useless. I get the feeling they were lying tho. Also, why is it about the Ackerman family? I didn't get that part much.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Chapter 65 pretty much tells you what the Ackerman family(re read it again) were before they started killing them. They are also seem to be super human, how and why will be answer soon. It's already been teased with Levi, Mikasa and Kenny's when in struggle for the first time. They are feared because of their power and their counter to the erase of the memories.

-The full power to be only for a member of the Reiss family is tricky, because it turns out to be true then Eren's is dead, someone will eat him or another Reiss will turn up soo, maybe the Ape? who knows.

-As for the basement it can be a combination of many things, antidote, the truth about the outside, the titans, the walls build from Titans etc.

Reactions: BrillyMac

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Chapter 65 pretty much tells you what the Ackerman family(re read it again) were before they started killing them. They are also seem to be super human, how and why will be answer soon. It's already been teased with Levi, Mikasa and Kenny's when in struggle for the first time. They are feared because of their power and their counter to the erase of the memories.

-The full power to be only for a member of the Reiss family is tricky, because it turns out to be true then Eren's is dead, someone will eat him or another Reiss will turn up soo, maybe the Ape? who knows.

-As for the basement it can be a combination of many things, antidote, the truth about the outside, the titans, the walls build from Titans etc.
Thanks! And yeah j read the chapter the other day but I still kinda didn't get it. So that's it? The ackermans are just superhuman in a way and they can't have their memories erased? After knowing that it kinda sucks that Eren isn't an Ackerman or anything special at that. Even his mom said it. His dad was special but he wasn't

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks! And yeah j read the chapter the other day but I still kinda didn't get it. So that's it? The ackermans are just superhuman in a way and they can't have their memories erased? After knowing that it kinda sucks that Eren isn't an Ackerman or anything special at that. Even his mom said it. His dad was special but he wasn't
I'm sure will get more info as to why they're like that, the Author said everyone will get depth, so don't worry, in do time. Eren is a titan but still lol he has his struggles but maybe he can break the people from those memories, I don't remember them wanting to erase everyone's memories again, setting them free might be the best option.