[Discussion] AoT- Manga Readers only!

xInfamousx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people think that the Beast Titan is Dr.Jeager due to its intelligence, but if you noticed how He grabbed the 3D maneuver gear he didn't know what it was.

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the beast has to be involved with the church, they know plenty that we haven't found out, and if he were soneone involved with the military he should know more about their 3d gear

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so....since Reiner says he's a warrior and they have a village, I'm guessing they are like a tribe.

At the top stands the Alpha Male....who will be the strongest as well as the village Chief.

The beast Titan (who is either a new character or Dr. Jaeger) stands as the chief's head advisor or a Shawman (witch doctor).

After that would be the Warriors who would probably have ranks within itself based on strength....my guess is Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie are either sent on their mission for being a low tier warrior, or this is a right of passage mission into advancing into a new elite tier.

So by number.

1. Chief (unknown)

2. Beast Titan (Dr. Jaeger or unknown. Also most likely only respected as the chief's advisor meaning he holds no ruling authority).

3. Warriors (probably an elite, middle, and low tier)

4. Gatherers/cooks/people who perform basic survival tasks