Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't even follow, AOT, but...

Not potato girl.
Anime only viewer and i knew with all my heart that i shouldn't have opened this thread.. but Potato girl? Are you referring to blouse? No way. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no say it ain't so!!!

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anime only viewer and i knew with all my heart that i shouldn't have opened this thread.. but Potato girl? Are you referring to blouse? No way. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no say it ain't so!!!
Unfortunately yes :(

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, Gabi has been one of the most hated characters since she debuted and now she sealed the deal lol. The kids characters are very difficult characters to like because of what they ara being build for but I find it interesting. Sasha had the best look and now she is gone. Eden will definitely take this to his grave.

My question now is, they have all the important titans and the royal blood, there’s like no fighting left for Piek and the others.

Very good chapter, can’t believe this manga is almost done :(