[Spoilers] AoT 82 Spoilers

Narushima

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The following spoilers seem to be legit (come from the Chinese scans of the chapter):

- Reiner and Berthold apparently defeated
- Sasha and Jean fatally injured
- Hanji is alive
- Armin is apparently a burnt corpse

You must be registered for see images

More pics here:

My commentary:
It looks like Armin is going to get that Titan syringe or whatever, there is no way he is being killed off at this point in the manga after Erwin.

Yokaze Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The following spoilers seem to be legit (come from the Chinese scans of the chapter):

- Sasha and Jean fatally injured
- Hanji is alive

You must be registered for see images

More pics here:

My commentary:
It looks like Armin is going to get that Titan syringe or whatever, there is no way he is being killed off at this point in the manga after Erwin.
I don't believe that Armin will get the titan injection, due to Levi being busy fighting the titans on the other side of the wall. It'll probably be the other case where either Levi or Erwin will get the injection.

Narushima

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't believe that Armin will get the titan injection, due to Levi being busy fighting the titans on the other side of the wall. It'll probably be the other case where either Levi or Erwin will get the injection.
Maybe but man is Isayama a bloody troll if he kills off Armin and keeps Erwin alive as Armin is his successor.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I really hope that both of them finally die. They survived way too much at this point.

About Armin, I'm in the same boat as you. He's one of my fave characters so it's hard to think about him being gone for good, especially with some random characters still being alive (Sasha and Connie for example). He'll be fine ^^

Reactions: Narushima

Yasopp

Elite
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Put Armin to rest. His journey to the ocean will only lead to more suffering.

Meanwhile give that ***** erwin the serum and he's gonna be a dragon titan.

Narushima

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What they are gonna do tho, they got Jean, Armin, Erwin and Saha in critically conditions, syrum to who?

Badass chapter, Hanji!!!!!
It just occurred to me that whoever gets the syringe will be able to eat Bert or Reiner to immediately attain shifter power - so it looks like at least one of the two could realistically die here.

When is the chapter going to be released?
Usually comes out between the 8th and 11th of the month so any day from now.