Narushima

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter summary spoiler from 4chan

>Bert escapes barrel, lands safely instead of transforming, looks at Reiner and finds resolve in him
>Sees Armin and rushes towards him, pins him against wall, Armin says he wants to talk and Bert agrees
>While they talk, Mikasa is running away, she notices Armin isn’t there and that there’s no explosion, heads back to get Armin
>Bert has explained his reasons (we don’t get to see them, the conversation was off-screen), Armin looks scared/worried but sympathetic, Bert asks him to “please join/come with us”, Armin says “I don’t know” with tears in his eyes
>Mikasa sees Bert next to Armin and goes ballistic, cuts his ear off, Armin yells at Mikasa “You stupid *****!”, throws his sword at her (!!!) and runs away angrily
>Bert kicks her in the face, she falls off the roof and onto the ground
>Bert transforms, panels of everyone reacting to it
>Erwin says “God help us”, chapter ends on cliffhanger

There is a spoiler pic of Bert attacking Mikasa with Armin watching in the background, so take it as you will.

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(If spoilers are correct)
WTF Armin???? Bert was controlling Armin's mind, that is The only explanation I can think of that would explain Armin's behavior.
But if Armin truly was swayed this easily, he is a freaking traitor and I can't believe the explanation Bert gave to him will live up to its hype.

Last edited:

Narushima

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf.. really...Armin's getting mad?
I understand why Mikasa was going for the kill though.
Yeah 'wtf' was my reaction too but 4chan spoilers have never been a troll up to this point with this manga. And I reasoned that a troll spoiler would have been more creative and amusing than this. Then again, this is 4chan we are talking about.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah 'wtf' was my reaction too but 4chan spoilers have never been a troll up to this point with this manga. And I reasoned that a troll spoiler would have been more creative and amusing than this. Then again, this is 4chan we are talking about.
Many sources you can trust say it is a legit spoiler so far. If Armin really falls that easy to what Bert said.. then **** this guy man. I really hope for him that it's something reasonable.
Mikasa is more than right trying to kill that dude. Last time she didn't it almost cost her Eren.

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just saw the images the SPOILER is true.

It would have to be something reasonable for Armin to understand Berhildt( he is the smartest out of all of them.
Sometimes I wonder if maybe they are in the wrong and Reiner and company are actually right. Armin wouldnt just betray his friends like that.

Not to mention judging by what the last chapter said, Berholdt is suppose to be the strongest Titan, never seen a fear from him and now that he transformed, it intrigues me. What are you gonna do now Armin? You mu****a traitor.

Last edited:

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just saw the images the SPOILER is true.

It would have to be something reasonable for Armin to understand Berhildt( he is the smartest out of all of them.
Sometimes I wonder if maybe they are in the wrong and Reiner and company are actually right. Armin wouldnt just betray his friends like that.

Not to mention judging by what the last chapter said, Berholdt is suppose to be the strongest Titan, never seen a fear from him and now that he transformed, it intrigues me. What are you gonna do now Armin? You mu****a traitor.
If Armin really said "You stupid *****!" to Mikasa, it doesn't make sense at all. Since he is one of the smartest guys, he should have realized that Mikasa has no idea about Bert's reason and should have understood why she was going for a kill.
I hope it all will make sense once the chapter comes out.

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I
If Armin really said "You stupid *****!" to Mikasa, it doesn't make sense at all. Since he is one of the smartest guys, he should have realized that Mikasa has no idea about Bert's reason and should have understood why she was going for a kill.
I hope it all will make sense once the chapter comes out.
I see what your are saying and is because that exact reason that's why he snapped at her, Armin knows how fast Mikasa is when it comes to kill. It must have been something pretty crazy to have Armin acting like that, now I want to know what's gonna happen in the next chapter after this one lol

Why did he transformed? He is still gonna kill the rest, Bershilt just wants people on their side whenever is convenient to them, that's how I see them. Same thing happened to Ymir, Historia, Eren and Now Armin

Last edited:
Reactions: Arima