-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like my lord got rekt ._.) and Historia keeping that awesome momentum ................. Thanks for the info, been waiting for some spoilers since last week.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my..... So many Grims oh so much I miss the days when we were so few, plus not to mention the increasing Vegeta avies here. But nonetheless these damned spoilers make me have more questions then answers. Simply put, they feel like I just read a paragraph full of broken English.

If I were to make some sense into those images I think the first panel shows us that Eren may be unable to transform into a titan as always lol. So he has repeatedly injured himself until Mikasa was fed up and stopped him. To me seems like Eren lacks reason to transform which leads us to the flashback on the second panel which I think Armin will steer as him, Eren and that fat friend of theirs were reminded of the day Titans first infiltrated wall Rose is it?

Eitherway they choose to not rely on Eren and resort into Commander Erwin into using his Survey Corps troops and try taking down the Reiss titan before it reaches the nearby town. This chapter doesn't look very appealing to me, seems like it will be full of flashbacks :(

Last edited:

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

fukushuu made a rough translation so here guys are some new spoilers I just dug up.... ENJOY :)

Chapter Title: The King of the Wall

The people in the district are told that this is a training exercise, so no one paid much mind to any announcements. Even though they were told of the Titan’s approach and how to use the cannons, people still wanted to return to their small businesses and carry on as usual.

“They’re training in the northern region? For what?”

“The capital has been like this since the military coup, so I guess that’s just a usual routine.”

“The military has been showing off their authority, ‘After the fake king now we are the ones in charge,’ or whatever.”

“Oh, so we’re just here for kicks?”

“Ah…seems like the King who faked invincibility might be better than the military at this point!”

At that moment, a mustached man in the Garrison shouted the order to commence the attack.

“Fire!”

The giant body of Rod’s Titan comes under heavy fire. What will happen…? Eren and co. are observing closely from their positions.

Unfortunately the firepower was insufficient, the Titan does not slow down.

Levi: Even if we’re on top of the wall, the firing angles cannot reach the thing’s neck. What’s going on here?

Erwin: Loosely-gathered troops, randomly collected cannons, spontaneous organization…plus this is a local district in the north. The capabilities of the Garrison here are a far cry from those in the southern front lines. This is our best effort for now.

But Levi is well-aware of all this.

Levi: …well we have to take the gamble anyhow. You are just thinking of one perspective.

At that moment, Hanji arrived with gunpowder, ropes, and nets. Seems to have followed Erwin’s orders to gather all these materials.

Hanji: We also have “this,” one positioned at each side at the front. After one shot, the trigger will be secured, and it will wrap around objects like 3DMG would.

—-

[This is later on in the chapter]

Eren has an inner monologue: Historia is strong. The weak one is me. I am helpless when other soldiers sacrifice their lives for me. Even though I accepted my Titan self, I only thought that I became all-powerful - but that was the assumption of a weakling.

What will happen next? Will I save humanity by sealing the hole in the wall? I’m no one special…the citizens are the unfortunate ones. Why am I the trump card for humanity at all??

Eren sees three children and becomes nostalgic. But around him the soldiers are preparing for battle. He suddenly remembers his mother and Hannes, and his expression becomes odd.

Rod Titan leans on the wall, Levi’s squad start the battle after soaking themselves in water.

They shoot the gunpowder barrels at Rod Titan’s two hands. They explode.

Eren becomes Rogue Titan and stuffs Rod Titan’s mouth with explosives.

Rod Titan’s upper body is obliterated into pieces.

Historia starts chopping up the pieces of her father’s Titan body as they fly around.

Historia recalls her conversation with Erwin, where he tells her he understands her position but still can’t allow her to fight.

Erwin: Then again…with my body in this state, I can’t stop you, either.

Historia: I’m sorry…this is my first time betraying my father. It’s a father-daughter argument that I started.

SPEAK TO ME, FATHER!

Suddenly, Rod’s memories begin flowing into Historia.

An incarcerated Rod: Let’s exile all of the Titans now! Why? Why don’t you understand?

Uri: I will be just fine, brother.

Frieda: Let me do this, father.

Rod: Alma…only you understand me…

Frieda [After accepting Titan power]: I will not lose to the spirits of our ancestors.

Unknown: Did you slice up that Titan? You saved this district!

Historia wakes up in a horse carriage. She had fallen unconscious.

Citizens and soldiers gather around her.

Onlookers: Are you ok? Are you injured? No military uniform…what group do you belong to?

Historia: Was that…my own fantasy? Did I move on my own terms? I don’t know anymore…but…I know I must…

Historia stands tall.

“I am Historia Reiss. The true monarch of the wall.”