Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubt this is the right forum for this, but oh well. Glad to see others watch this anime as well. :p

I'm assuming this is 1-on-1? If so, I think Aomine has the advantage here. He grew up playing streetball and he has the most agility out of the Generation of Miracles. His formless movements make him hard to read and on top of that he has the most control of the ZONE.

It would be an entertaining match-up, but I could see (a serious) Aomine winning this.

If this was a team matchup, however... then Rakuzan (Team Akashi) would almost certainly beat Tōō (Team Aomine).

In summary, Itachi solos.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubt this is the right forum for this, but oh well. Glad to see others watch this anime as well. :p

I'm assuming this is 1-on-1? If so, I think Aomine has the advantage here. He grew up playing streetball and he has the most agility out of the Generation of Miracles. His formless movements make him hard to read and on top of that he has the most control of the ZONE.

It would be an entertaining match-up, but I could see (a serious) Aomine winning this.

If this was a team matchup, however... then Rakuzan (Team Akashi) would almost certainly beat Tōō (Team Aomine).

I agree, Rakuzan is too strong for Touo.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, I played Track and Field as well as Football through high school. I was never into basketball, and even then I can only watch football from time to time (usually stoned)
I live in Europe, everyone here plays Soccer, seriously everyone.
I started watching Kuroko No Basket, the anime made me play Basketbal, now i love the sport.

Kagustuchi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I live in Europe, everyone here plays Soccer, seriously everyone.
I started watching Kuroko No Basket, the anime made me play Basketbal, now i love the sport.
I might give it a try, but I usually don't like anime or manga that don't have fighting either haha. Death Note was the only exception, and Hikaru no Go to an extent

Scratch that, I enjoyed the first few chapters of Slam Dunk when they originally ran in Shonen Jump god knows how long ago

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I might give it a try, but I usually don't like anime or manga that don't have fighting either haha. Death Note was the only exception, and Hikaru no Go to an extent

Scratch that, I enjoyed the first few chapters of Slam Dunk when they originally ran in Shonen Jump god knows how long ago
Kuroko no basket isn't it the top 10 most sold manga volums for nothing, it may not have action but it's gets you out of your chair, some scenes can be extremely exciting to watch, especially when Aomine plays.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

salute this man, for he speaks the truth. There is no one better than the Beast in one o one.

The emperor of creation on the other hand would most likely kolonoskopise Too Gakuen.

#TheManHasSpoken

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akashi made a joke out of Mura when he unlocked his Emperor Eye (someone Aomine admitted he'd have a hard time dealing with)

Kagami was able to match evenly with a Zone Aomine, and Akashi's superiority with his Eye and his own Zone will likely surpass Aomine.

Zone 2 Aomine doesn't exist and can't exist unless he synchronizes with Too (hence the mechanics of Direct Drive).

Akashi wins all scenarios where he uses his eye. Aomine can win against Base Akashi, though.

Freecss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scenario 1: Base Akashi vs Base Aomine

Base Akashi would win. Emperor Eye for the win.

Scenario 2: Aomine goes deeper into the zone (AKA Zone 2) vs Emperor eye Akashi

There's nothing such as Emperor Eye Akashi. There's base and Zone Akashi. Even Aomine in the initial stage of Zone would defeat Akashi. Deeper into the Zone, and Akashi gets destroyed.

Scenario 3: Aomine Zone 2 vs Emperor eye Akashi in the zone

Again, there's only base and Zone Akashi (at least in the anime as of now). There's nothing such as Emperor Eye Akashi, but w/e. Akashi would defeat Aomine.

Gabby-chan

Regular
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, I played Track and Field as well as Football through high school. I was never into basketball, and even then I can only watch football from time to time (usually stoned)
I hated basketball with a passion. Hell, I still do. But Kuroko no Basket is the only exception! It's not simple basketball, its amazing.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The "Deep Zone" is unavailable to Aomine and is only usable with a team anyways.

Scenario 1. Aomine wins this easely, Akashi isn't very impressive in his base form alone. He's a good teamplayer, not solo.

Scenario 2. Zone Aomine seemed a lot better in the Extra Game chapters than EE Akashi.

Scenario 3. I can't decide as we haven't seen EE Zone Akashi in Extra Game.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Base Akashi = Emperor Eye Akashi, unless you mean the base Akashi when he had his weird ass revelation and reverted back to when he enjoyed basketball, which was an ever better player than Emperor Eye Akashi.
Akashi wins all of the match-ups.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scenario 1: Base Akashi IS EE Akashi...but ignoring that...Base Aomine > Base EEless Akashi.

Scenario 2: Zone Aomine vs EE Akashi (AKA Base Akashi). This one is close but Aomine should have the edge when in Zone...Akashi's EE is limitless though so if drawn on long enough he would have the edge. There is no such thing as Zone 2 Aomine.

Scenario 3: Akashi quite comfortably. Base EE Akashi is already around GOM Zone level. So EE + Zone is too much for Zone alone to handle.