Ao Ne Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) Season 2 Announced!

You Hyped FAM!!??

• Nope it's not a female period anime so its trash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attack On Titan is Gawd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) Season 2 Announced!

Greetings From Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

You must be registered for see images

Koichi Hatsumi (Deadman Wonderland, Gangsta., Berserk: The Golden Age Arc I - The Egg of the King) is replacing Tensai Okamura as the director of the new series at A-1 Pictures. Toshiya Ono (The Perfect Insider, tsuritama, Gatchaman Crowds) is handling the series composition, replacing Ryota Yamaguchi. Keigo Sasaki is returning from the first season to design the characters, and Hiroyuki Sawano is returning to compose the music alongside newcomer Kohta Yamamoto (the same Legendoor management company represents both artists).

The anime will adapt the "Kyoto Impure King Arc" that started in the fifth volume of Kazue Katō's original manga. Viz Media describes the manga's fifth volume as follows:

In the late Edo Period, a demon known as the Impure King killed thousands of people. After defeating the demon, the Knights of the True Cross kept its left eye safely sealed away on Academy grounds - but now someone has stolen it! Hearing the thief has taken a child hostage, Yukio and Rin go to help. The investigation and pursuit will lead Rin and his friends to Kyoto and involve them even deeper in a sinister plot! But will his friends' knowledge that Rin is the son of Satan drive a wedge between them?
Katō launched the manga in Jump SQ. magazine in 2009, and Shueisha published the 17th compiled volume on Monday. The manga inspired a 25-episode television anime adaptation in 2011, and an anime film in 2012.

The supernatural manga focuses on Rin Okumura, a boy raised by a famous exorcist named Father Fujimoto. After an argument between the two, Rin discovers he is the son of Satan. Rin decides to fight his fate by joining the True Cross Academy to become an exorcist and defeat demons. However, when he draws his father's sword, it releases a dark power within him.

Fam... And we already getting that Attack On Titan Season 2 LOL 2017 about to be the return of High School of The Dead as well I got money on it. If you're not familiar with the first season I highly recommend it. I used to read the manga a while back but Im not too sure where I standed with it though I remember it being pretty damn good. So I'd say after the anime go see if thats your cup of tea as well.

Anyone else hyped for this?? You enjoy Season 1?? Any other Otakus or Weebs want to bash this anime and praise your high school female period animes??? LOL

-Excelsior!

Last edited:
Reactions: Narushima

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hyped for this, it's on my top ten mangas. Though I hope they have it continue for long cause from the looks of it, they'll only animate the myouda arc, which is good but still the arc after it is even much better and it happens to be the arc with the biggest plot twist in the series

Last edited:

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hyped for this, it's on my top ten mangas. Though I hope they have it continue for long cause from the looks of it, they'll only animate the myouda arc, which is good but still the arc after it is even much better and it happens to be the arc with the biggest plot twist in the series
Is the manga still holding up? I remember reading it a while back but really cant remember if it was really amazing me or not.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't the anime stop following the manga and give us a shitty ending? Will this one follow the manga?
Considering that they're showing Bon in the promotional material that means we're headed to his arc. Which is where the original series dropped the manga...from this point on the manga becomes GODLY. The greatest manga arcs i've read personally.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering that they're showing Bon in the promotional material that means we're headed to his arc. Which is where the original series dropped the manga...from this point on the manga becomes GODLY. The greatest manga arcs i've read personally.
Oh, I haven't read the manga, but I was really dissatisfied with the anime's ending. I'm not sure how canon it was.

What pissed me off, is they made the devil just act like the devil, and then he's some misunderstood lonely guy, and then he acts like the devil again. The whole back story of their birth was cringy to me. That was probably canon though but the final fight seemed like a generic anime movie.

Should I give this a chance?

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, I haven't read the manga, but I was really dissatisfied with the anime's ending. I'm not sure how canon it was.

What pissed me off, is they made the devil just act like the devil, and then he's some misunderstood lonely guy, and then he acts like the devil again. The whole back story of their birth was cringy to me. That was probably canon though but the final fight seemed like a generic anime movie.

Should I give this a chance?
The entire latter half of Blue Exorcist anime was an absolute mess. From Amaimon VS Rin onwards (the coincidental high point of the series) it becomes a filler mess. I think there's no better manga arcs out there, definitely give it a second chance.

If you liked the first half of the series then even moreso.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The entire latter half of Blue Exorcist anime was an absolute mess. From Amaimon VS Rin onwards (the coincidental high point of the series) it becomes a filler mess. I think there's no better manga arcs out there, definitely give it a second chance.

If you liked the first half of the series then even moreso.
Yeah, I really did like the first half so I'll give this a chance.