RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo guys, I was wondering if there are any other Legacies fans here so we can discuss everything related to the show. Come on, I can't be alone. :LOL:

To all of you who haven't heard of it and/or haven't watched it, you guys should really give it a shot. Even if you haven't watched it's sister series The Vampire Diaries and The Originals, you can still get into it, it's really different than both TVD and TO. Ep. 5 is airing tonight, so you can catch up really quick. :win:

bittersweet

Kin
666💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is it? I've been meaning to watch it as the continuation of Hope's story from The Originals. Is it like a supernatural version of X-Men's School for Gifted Youngsters?

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is it? I've been meaning to watch it as the continuation of Hope's story from The Originals. Is it like a supernatural version of X-Men's School for Gifted Youngsters?
Well first of all, you should not compare it to TVD or TO or you won't like it. It's based on a monster of the week format, which makes it similar to Supernatural. I guess you can say that it's a combination of all 3 series, making it really interesting and nostalgic. The cast is awesome too, but that's not a surprise considering TVD and TO's amazing casts. Especially Kaylee Bryant and Jenny Boyd - you should look out for those two, I was really skeptical that they're going to find actresses who are going to play the twins that good. You gotta give it a shot. :win:

bittersweet

Kin
666💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, I won't. I was just saying that The Originals touched more on to what Caroline started with her school in TVD. I guess the twins are the ones in your signature?

Monster of the week, huh? I'm surprised they didn't just do a sort of high school for supernatural themed show with the usual run of the mill antics of teenagers with supernatural abilities.