anyone tired of shippuden?

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously though shippuden is getting boring. Why don't they start making episodes directly from the manga. The freaking theme song shows more from the manga than the show does. They should stop loading naruto up with dumb fake episodes not from the writer kishi. What do you think. I needed to vent out cuz I realized how far behind the show is.

SasukeCurse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It may be far behind but the more episodes there are the more of Naruto we all can enjoy i honestly don't mind it patience is key, the good stuff will come eventually just gotta give it a bit more time.

Deadai

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously though shippuden is getting boring. Why don't they start making episodes directly from the manga. The freaking theme song shows more from the manga than the show does. They should stop loading naruto up with dumb fake episodes not from the writer kishi. What do you think. I needed to vent out cuz I realized how far behind the show is.
Hidan is naked your argument is invalid!!
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Bissen

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah if I heard right the next five episodes are this new random filler.....if they HAVE to do filler episodes they should be war related not some random arc.

And yeah they need to get back to the actual fights.

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao I understand they are fillers but, how many fillers were there in a row now, most of the ninja swordsmen episodes were fillers, and now these two including the episode next week. That filler where sakura lost her memory was funny though

Deadai

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah if I heard right the next five episodes are this new random filler.....if they HAVE to do filler episodes they should be war related not some random arc.

And yeah they need to get back to the actual fights.
But these filler's have Hidan!!
why so much complaininnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
You must be registered for see images

CJ Mac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just filler. The anime is less than 10 episodes behind the manga right now and have to give Kishi time to write the story. They have three options right now.

1. Continue with filler to give the manga time to advance,
2. Go the way of Dragonball Z and draw out everything with episode recaps and drawn out attacks (seriously, five episodes to charge the Spirit Bomb), or
3. Stop a airing new episodes and go on a prolonged break.

I personally don't mind the new filler. It is related to the overall story and provides insight into the various battles that the manga just glanced over. Plus, it looks like the next five episodes are going to shed light on the Reanimation Jutsu and Kabuto's incorporation of all of the abilities that he absorbed from everybody. I'm more confused by the most recent episode, though. I guess Hidan is dead, but its awesome that he's back (being an Edo zombie doesn't really benefit him, though).

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sick of the fillers as of now.So as of now I wont be watching the Naruto anime for a while at least until the anime gets back on track with the manga. These fillers didnt look to bad when the line-up was announced but now there just to terrible for me to even watch :shrug::shrug: