Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
onepiecebay got screwed in the ass a couple of times, admins went inactive, one went to (possibly jail for drugs) lol zombie pops up in there once in a blue moon, current active admin more or less is shaki/I think Drew still comes around I haven't checked the discord in a while. Anyway, I'm an old fart from possibly further back, I can't remember, just different account here.
Idk if I remember you, but I remember Nathan/Dave, Naruta, Badboy and his twin, the pervy sage, -yard-, zombooo, kikyo, SweetSasuke ....lol and a few more that I "member" if they came around, ofc admins. funny enough I remember trying to piss off Ira/Rei to get banned from my old account so I wouldn't "feel" tempted to come back. All failed, most I managed was to piss off Rei I think.

So yah, joined "Narutobase" years before I joined what is now OPB and that OPB account is from the start of the 2012 year. Go figure.
zombie?!! Does he still go here?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyway, I'm an old fart from possibly further back, I can't remember, just different account here.
Idk if I remember you, but I remember Nathan/Dave, Naruta, Badboy and his twin, the pervy sage, -yard-, zombooo, kikyo, SweetSasuke ....lol and a few more that I "member" if they came around, ofc admins. funny enough I remember trying to piss off Ira/Rei to get banned from my old account so I wouldn't "feel" tempted to come back. All failed, most I managed was to piss off Rei I think.

So yah, joined "Narutobase" years before I joined what is now OPB and that OPB account is from the start of the 2012 year. Go figure.
Anyone who names SweetSasuke is definitely ancient.