Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi all,

just curious if anyone from back in the day (zombie, myobokuzan, mugiwara, etc.) are still around/remember me? Just stumbled across this account again and want to get in touch. I recall using the Chat to talk with everyone. Is there a discord? Also, what happened to onepiecebay?

Sorry mods if this is off topic, wasn’t sure where else to post this.

Reactions: Uchiha seeker

uch1hahovis

Kin
92💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi all,

just curious if anyone from back in the day (zombie, myobokuzan, mugiwara, etc.) are still around/remember me? Just stumbled across this account again and want to get in touch. I recall using the Chat to talk with everyone. Is there a discord? Also, what happened to onepiecebay?

Sorry mods if this is off topic, wasn’t sure where else to post this.
i was around then but my old acount was uchiha hovis

N o i r

Kin
93💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
onepiecebay got screwed in the ass a couple of times, admins went inactive, one went to (possibly jail for drugs) lol zombie pops up in there once in a blue moon, current active admin more or less is shaki/I think Drew still comes around I haven't checked the discord in a while. Anyway, I'm an old fart from possibly further back, I can't remember, just different account here.
Idk if I remember you, but I remember Nathan/Dave, Naruta, Badboy and his twin, the pervy sage, -yard-, zombooo, kikyo, SweetSasuke ....lol and a few more that I "member" if they came around, ofc admins. funny enough I remember trying to piss off Ira/Rei to get banned from my old account so I wouldn't "feel" tempted to come back. All failed, most I managed was to piss off Rei I think.

So yah, joined "Narutobase" years before I joined what is now OPB and that OPB account is from the start of the 2012 year. Go figure.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I joined in 2011 but did jack and just spammed with Uzumaki Naruta hehe
Also I can't find the link to OPB so haven't been able to logon.
Been trying to talk to Going Merry on there but that was like year ago ooof
I only remember Nathan from the list u mentioned, didn't really bother with the senseis and RP.

N o i r

Kin
93💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I joined in 2011 but did jack and just spammed with Uzumaki Naruta hehe
Also I can't find the link to OPB so haven't been able to logon.
Been trying to talk to Going Merry on there but that was like year ago ooof
I only remember Nathan from the list u mentioned, didn't really bother with the senseis and RP.
after he got married, he kind of went AFK from OPB. May get in trouble, but opbforums.cum not cum but you know lol if you want to reconnect with your old account there.

Reactions: Uchiha seeker

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Throwback to Uchicha Sasuke (I think).
That dude would fanboy the sht out of him.
Also shout out to the dude who reported me when i joined because i replied to an old post (think his name was hypnotis or something)