Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Anyone recommend a GOOD Beer for a Beginner

I tried Budweiser = Crap
Corona = Taste less
Samuel Adams= I thought I would enjoy this but was bitter

Can anyone recommend an American Beer with Flavor & Taste (and less or no bitter)

You must be registered for see images

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
16๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
How about Evian Water and spare your liver, your brain cells and possibly your life?
What's the point? We will all die anyway, but some lives will definitely be much more boring, even if a bit longer :lol

OT: unfortunately I live too far away from America to recommend you something, but I think you should just taste a few sorts of lager to find the one to your tastes. You might also want to try ale if you can buy it somewhere. Even the girls I know who do not like beer drink ale from time to time, the taste is very soft and pleasant.

Last edited:

SESH

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The ones you tried are the ones you drink after you tried these.
Dos equis
Mickeys
Heck even old english is good
Heineken
Rolling rock
Look for one that says Budlight platinum not just bud light it taste better trust.
Miller highlife
Blue ribbon
Lite
Colt 45
And after you try these try any other cause youll get used to the taste. And trust youll probaly drink corna or any other you said again.
Again trust I been drinking since I was 16 and now im 20.

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What's the point? We will all die anyway, but some lives will definitely be much more boring, even if a bit longer :lol

OT: unfortunately I live too far away from America to recommend you something, but I think you should just taste a few sorts of lager to find the one to your tastes. You might also want to try ale if you can buy it somewhere. Even the girls I know who do not like beer drink ale from time to time, the taste is very soft and pleasant.
Whats the point in a good time if A: you can't remember it B: it costs you your health C: It runs the high risk of making you life very unhappy. Personally I wouldn't wanna ruin my life for a beverage.

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
16๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Whats the point in a good time if A: you can't remember it B: it costs you your health C: It runs the high risk of making you life very unhappy. Personally I wouldn't wanna ruin my life for a beverage.
A: Apparently you've never tried alcohol at all. You won't remember it only if you drink a very, very big doze of alcohol at one time - and the OP clearly wasn't talking about getting wasted.

B: So? Everything costs you health, even simply living does - like I said, you will die inevitably. You can't truly estimate the degree of harmfulness of anything, because it's always individual and subjective. Furthermore, you can never know how long you will live - even if you're absolutely healthy and avoid everything "harmful to your health" through your whole life, you might get out of your house tomorrow and get killed by a thug, or a car, or whatever. I don't understand those who fear death that much to the point of being so paranoid, depriving themselves of the simple pleasures like, for instance, good beer. :rolleyes:

C: No, not really, at least if you have a brain in your skull. :lol

Last edited:

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

How about Evian Water and spare your liver, your brain cells and possibly your life?

-moderation

OT:
-Good Beer
-American Beer
Pick one

or
The ones you tried are the ones you drink after you tried these.
Dos equis
Mickeys
Heck even old english is good
Heineken
Rolling rock
Look for one that says Budlight platinum not just bud light it taste better trust.
Miller highlife
Blue ribbon
Lite
Colt 45
And after you try these try any other cause youll get used to the taste. And trust youll probaly drink corna or any other you said again.
Again trust I been drinking since I was 16 and now im 20.

Last edited:

Darthdeadpool

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

I tried Budweiser = Crap
Corona = Taste less

Can anyone recommend an American Beer with Flavor & Taste (and less or no bitter)

Easy. Yuengling. Ask any east coaster. It's Americas oldest brewery and it is probably the best pure lager. I started on that and Natty Lites. Now I drink stouts, IPAs and whiskey but that's what living in Ireland for a few months gets ya. Moderation is key here. Don't let it ruin your life or your wallet.

RasenUchihaChaos

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

I tried Budweiser = Crap
Corona = Taste less

Yea this one is more popular than all other beers in the world You can even put ice cream in it

It's called Root Beer

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm only a casual drinker and haven't tried as many types of beer as most. The only one I can truly stomach and enjoy is Guinness. Nearly all other beer I've tried, Bud, Miller, Corona, Dos Equis, etc all ended up tasting like crap to me. Light beer is even worse, but if you just want to get drunk fast it doesn't really matter. If you want a decent tasting beer that is reasonably smooth (meaning it doesn't have a strong bite when you swallow) try Guinness. Rum and Coke is also something I like to have now and again.