Anyone passionate to become a real life ninja just like in Naruto

Livenojutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always wanted to become medical ninja. I always used to day dream about ninja (still I do). Some say that I am still a child at heart. I dont know why? Did anyone feel just like me ? Is it better to make real medical ninja your purpose?
I would be glad to know your views regarding this.

Reactions: FuriouslAngel

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it was possible it'd be good. Using shadow clone just to do multiple jobs, and if talking about being medical ninja I would really like to help. It's fun I guess.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well everyone fantasizes about having powers

But in real world terms there's something super human about the martial arts of how someone could be master of fighting and break it down to a science and fight artfully where a person can't touch you and you exploit the weaknesses of the human body

Some fights that's brutish which is about power it's fun to watch to give it there all and but there spirit in to their fighting while martial arts is to watch fight ing with real skill

In Naruto verse setting Narutos a power fighter and sasukes a skilled martial artist it's kind of like having a boxer going against a mms fighter and both are cool but I prefer sasukes fighting style because it's done with style

Livenojutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well everyone fantasizes about having powers

But in real world terms there's something super human about the martial arts of how someone could be master of fighting and break it down to a science and fight artfully where a person can't touch you and you exploit the weaknesses of the human body

Some fights that's brutish which is about power it's fun to watch to give it there all and but there spirit in to their fighting while martial arts is to watch fight ing with real skill

In Naruto verse setting Narutos a power fighter and sasukes a skilled martial artist it's kind of like having a boxer going against a mms fighter and both are cool but I prefer sasukes fighting style because it's done with style
Yes Sasuke has better taijutsu. Which ninja would you wannabe in real life?

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being a medical ninja is essentially getting a medical doctorate in a world where magic exists. The amount of hyped knowledge and skill you need to have is insane and screw Kishi for making it seem easy to attain and unimportant.

I'd be a summoning ninja who depends on his contract scrolls I carry around to battle for me.