Those are my favorites! So far my top ones seem to be Monster, 20th Century Boys, and the Liar Game but there's also others that could do well (assuming by action you mean the fighting stypes).
Those are my favorites! So far my top ones seem to be Monster, 20th Century Boys, and the Liar Game but there's also others that could do well (assuming by action you mean the fighting stypes).
Well the Liar Game's basically about these players that compete in these games for money. If they lose.. they face a huge debt. It's just interesting to see how a seemingly simple game at first turns so complex. Like the minority game, where people vote every round and the minority goes to the next voting round while the others lose (only the 2nd round too, pretty simple compared to later rounds). Only round I didn't care much for was the first one because it was more like a tutorial round IMO
As for the other two, they're made by the same writer. I like them for their deep plots, and personally I enjoy many characters from both series (especially the main antagonists apparently). One's in my sig and the other guy... well he's pretty mysterious at first too:
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
They're not romance/comedies though, far from it so they probably wont fit your taste
Well the Liar Game's basically about these players that compete in these games for money. If they lose.. they face a huge debt. It's just interesting to see how a seemingly simple game at first turns so complex. Like the minority game, where people vote every round and the minority goes to the next voting round while the others lose (only the 2nd round too, pretty simple compared to later rounds). Only round I didn't care much for was the first one because it was more like a tutorial round IMO
As for the other two, they're made by the same writer. I like them for their deep plots, and personally I enjoy many characters from both series (especially the main antagonists apparently). One's in my sig and the other guy... well he's pretty mysterious at first too:
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
They're not romance/comedies though, far from it so they probably wont fit your taste
Sounds like hunger games o.o and i read/watch any type of genre i just really enjoy the Romance/comedy genre xD I've also liked a lot of horror, psychological, suspense etc animes.