Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean do you suffer it chronically and if you want to share with what. Or do you usually find yourself relaxed in most situations.
Post automatically merged:

I guess I should share since I'm asking I feel anxious a fairly decent amount probably more than the average person usually related somethings in life. But I wouldnt say I have crippling anxiety but I use to when I was younger I had crippling shyness which I've learned to get over some insecurities but most of it's well managed.

Where do you think you fall in the spectrum say 1 to 10 I guess I'm a 6 in the anxiety meter.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yup, I have panic attacks every now and then, the pills I take helps alot, without them I get paranoia and fear that is hard to tolerate.
It's like my mind is broken.
Sorry to hear about that is it usually triggered situationally or it just randomly happens.

I know for me the anxiety I experienced through my shyness I got over it after I felt it was irrational so mentally coming peace with your issue can help.

I'm also paranoid more so I call myself rationally fearful I'm a safety freak about things to point annoys people I know.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Age, bro... The older you get, the more serious and taxing life becomes, in the end nothing feels new or exciting and shit happens, lol. It's natural, just got to learn to live with it and in the end, overcome it somehow or crumble... Whatever suits you best :lok::lok:

Reactions: Sagebee

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noise triggers me, as does meaningless drivel, especially when I'm trying to concentrate or do something. I become irritable after either of those two. I remain so until I find a release.

When I try something new or I'm in a new situation I do get a little anxious (human nature), but after a while I adjust to it. I would say I'm around a 3 on the scale.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I vary a ton. Sometimes I care so little that most of my effort goes into restraining myself, and at other times I go completely silent. It mostly depends on the situation though. Talking to elders would be like a "2," talking to superiors would be like "8," talking to strangers would be about "3," talking to people I know would be like "1," and talking to strangers WHILE someone I know is near would be like "10."

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I usually just go every day thinking most people find me annoying and I should just not speak to anyone unless I have to especially any stranger.
I'm sure it's not the case, but I tend to exit conversations quickly or just dont talk to people esp if there is someone else around they could talk to, or they're a stranger

Sooo yeh.

• Wow