[Question] Anyone Have any idea What This IS?

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
You must be registered for see images

I think its some type of hallow, but if thats true.

Wtf is it doing in the real world?

Why does it look like Ichigo's Hallow?
people are having discussion about it since yesterday, why not try and read other treads/comments

there's even thread about it

or all the opinions here

Reactions: Pekoms

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Probably Ichigo's hollow. It looks like it. Also, that might explain how it got into Ichigo, if his dad fought it, and perhaps lost to it. Just a guess.
Ichigos hollow? Do you even read the forum or you just spam your opinion and ignore everything else?

Ichigo's hallow? wtf is Ichigo's hallow? :D I know but do you?

gazz uzumaki

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is white Ichigo's real form, which means this guy lived and attacked Masaki when she was pregnant with Ichigo
At this point in time, Masaki hadn't even met Isshin yet, so she couldn't have been pregnant with Ichigo.

Also, Ginjo stated that fullbringers gained their powers by having one of their parents survive a hollow attack. He did not mention anything about a woman having to be pregnant, surviving a hollow attack. Also, it's not just mothers but also fathers, who have survived hollow attacks, which can pass the hollows spirit evergy to their unborn child.

Anyway, I believe that some of the hollows reishi hid itself inside Masaki's body until Ichigo was eventually conceived and merged with him. This might be why Ichigo's hollow transformation looked drastically similar to this hollow.

BTW, I assume that the hollow in the latest chapter is an imperfect arrancar, seeing as it's one of Aizens' experiments.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
At this point in time, Masaki hadn't even met Isshin yet, so she couldn't have been pregnant with Ichigo.

Also, Ginjo stated that fullbringers gained their powers by having one of their parents survive a hollow attack. He did not mention anything about a woman having to be pregnant, surviving a hollow attack. Also, it's not just mothers but also fathers, who have survived hollow attacks, which can pass the hollows spirit evergy to their unborn child.

Anyway, I believe that some of the hollows reishi hid itself inside Masaki's body until Ichigo was eventually conceived and merged with him. This might be why Ichigo's hollow transformation looked drastically similar to this hollow.

BTW, I assume that the hollow in the latest chapter is an imperfect arrancar, seeing as it's one of Aizens' experiments.
I said that as in something that has happned... btw when Ginjo was explaning a mother who is pregnant was showned which means when a person is still unborn, thats how the hollow went inside Ichigo..